As I've been constructing my Fantasy team, I've been reading a lot about the various teams and their strengths and weaknesses. It's gotten me to wondering just how does everyone think the season will shake out by the time we get to the pusplops. I've put together a final standings where I think the teams will end up at the end of the year:

EASTERN CONFERENCE
1. Columbus - They probably have the most together to continue their run of form from last year.
2. NYRB - The loss of Miazga makes me wonder about their backline
3. TFC - I think they've improved their defence, but by how much?
4. L'Impact - Improved with the addition of Shipp, but how will Drogba handle a full season?
5. NE Revs - About the same as they were last year even without Jones.
6. Orlando - The Lions improved the midfield, but the defense is still a question and how did the FO turmoil affect the players?
7. Philly - Slightly better than DCU this year, but still not sure if their whole is greater than the parts.
8. DC United - Old and the wheels are starting to wobble.
9. NYCFC - I think Viera is in for a rude shock. If their DPs end up starters and not subs, they'll wear out before end of season.
10. Chicago - The new coach is just looking for pieces to fit into his system. Where TFC was in 2013.

WESTERN CONFERENCE
1. FC Dallas - They have a coach who knows what he's doing and a young core that has grown together.
2. Seattle - The Cascadia teams are all interchangeable here, Seattle still has a slow backline, but good homegrowns.
3. Portland - Lost a couple of good midfielders so lack depth, not sure how they'll handle it if Chara, Valeri, and/or Nagbe go down.
4. Vancouver - How Morales goes, so goes the season. Turf on Joints probably aren't good.
5. LA Galaxy - Age is a factor here again, how will they hand'e a full season of travel?
6. Sporting KC - Not sure if their reluctance to pay for quality will allow them to catch up to the rest of the pack.
7. SJ Earthquakes - Haven't seen much improvement. Wondo is probably past his best production.
8. Houston - Not sure Maidana's the answer. may be another year of learning for Coyne.
9. RSL - Another case of rickety wheels. If Beckerman and Morales's knees give out don't see much improvement even with old-new CF.
10. Colorado - Not sure they have a plan.

I won't hazard a guess as to what will happen in the pusplops as it probably will come down to the team with the hottest streak at the time. So how do you people think the season will eventually shake out?