Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRO View Post
    Just decided to go to Montreal April 23. Tried to buy a pair of tickets in 112 or 113 but only singles left. We've never been to Stade Saputo before so any suggestions of other sections where we won't be surrounded by blue?
    Get two singles at the bottom of 112. They are available to general public. When you choose which seats to browse on their website go for the grey ones. 112 will be listed there. Then you can just walk up to all TFC supporters at the top of 112.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    Get two singles at the bottom of 112. They are available to general public. When you choose which seats to browse on their website go for the grey ones. 112 will be listed there. Then you can just walk up to all TFC supporters at the top of 112.
    Thanks - just bought the last two tickets in 112.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lowndes94 View Post
    Has anyone received an email back for option to pay for the tickets after filling out that excel form. I emailed it to him 2 weeks ago with no reply yet.
    I think he's away on holidays. He should be back from vacay soon I was told.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This sounds like the Playoff game in Montreal all over again....they didn't release tickets to TFC fans until something like 24 hours before the game in MONTREAL, in which many people wanted to be part of the first TFC playoff game ever after 9 years. What happened....bunch of TFC fans purchased lower seats in 112 that was available for general public, then other TFC fans purchased tickets in the Toronto section in Upper 112, that was released a day before the game. Anyways turned out you could stand where ever you wanted in section 112 as it was mostlly empty except the maybe 150-200 TFC fans (capacity might of been more like 500, rest of the stadium every section was full but 112, they only realesed tickets to TFC fans in upper 112, 24 hours before the dam game) atmosphere was great, we lost bad, Montreal fans tried to fight us after the game, we got blamed for it...overall typical Montreal away game, but it was fun as shit all together!!!
    Last edited by james; 03-25-2016 at 03:33 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRO View Post
    Just decided to go to Montreal April 23. Tried to buy a pair of tickets in 112 or 113 but only singles left. We've never been to Stade Saputo before so any suggestions of other sections where we won't be surrounded by blue?
    haha, be in 112 at Saputo Stadium with TFC away fans its like being at home in section 112 (funny we got the same section), its a great atmosphere, there is security around you and its more like being in Europe on away day but on a smaller scale maybe. The trouble, if any, is always after or before the game outside the stadium, in general its more banter abuse then anything, a few little punch ups have occurred. Inside the stadium its a blast tho being with all the traveling TFC fans and singing and laughing.suggestion is either buy tickets in the Upper 112 section with all that bull shit or purchase tickets else where and hope to sneak in 112 with the march of TFC away fans???? they might just let you in for wearing all red knowing if they move you else where as it may cause more problems wearing red surrounded by blue, or they might just put him with TFC away fans (happened in Montreal before with a friend of mine) ...or play it safe and buy in upper 112.
    Last edited by james; 03-25-2016 at 04:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all this talk wants me now to travel to Montreal again, be my 4th....i said I would save my money this year for something else...but 8 games before we play at home...so long, Montreal sounds fun again!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltfc91 View Post
    Does anyone know if this game is going to have a lot of travelling support or is there nothing really planned so far?
    it wont be a big travelling away day is my guess. But its Montreal, we often seem to some how pull off 100-200-300 fsns traveling away to Montreal even during the week match or last minute or Canada Championship Match (we have done them all, lol) . I woudln't be surprised if we get 100-200 away fans. Bigger then that might surprise me only because a lot of people are stocked on this new Home Opener with new renovations at BMO field, for many its almost like the season hasn't fully got in swing till we get more home games in!!!

That all said you might get more TFC fans deciding closer to the date to go to Monteal away...its a common thing with Montreal away games doing last minute decisions, the whole security thing tho may be a set back for some who decide to skip it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltfc91 View Post
    Does anyone know if this game is going to have a lot of travelling support or is there nothing really planned so far?
    All of the groups are travelling to Montreal + fans that are not with a supporters group. Saturday afternoon game, likely 500 TFC fans will be there.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All, first time post but long time lurker.

Making the trip with a couple friends, and super excited for it. We're taking the VIA from Union on Friday evening and heading back Sunday morning - anyone else getting to MTL via the train?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARDTFC View Post

Making the trip with a couple friends, and super excited for it. We're taking the VIA from Union on Friday evening and heading back Sunday morning - anyone else getting to MTL via the train?
    I will be probably going by Via from Guelph but leaving Friday morning and coming home on Monday. I have never been to Montreal so I plan on seeing a lot of it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Assume there will be a gathering somewhere with RPB / traveling supporters... where do you guys usually congregate pregame?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have three tickets in 112 available

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by synkronized1 View Post
    Assume there will be a gathering somewhere with RPB / traveling supporters... where do you guys usually congregate pregame?
    McLeans , they have always taken care of us really well .

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    McLeans , they have always taken care of us really well .
    Got my two tickets, $47 CDN each after fees and all, I waited too long! Get your tickets ASAP because there are VERY few available now. See you all at McLeans, looking forward to it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure Jeremie is supposed to be contacting people this week (so much for 10 business days minimum). Did anyone hear from him yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Pretty sure Jeremie is supposed to be contacting people this week (so much for 10 business days minimum). Did anyone hear from him yet?

No one that I know of has heard from him yet. He is giving us the run-around and I am a person who like to have everything done sooner rather than later, so I'm a bit worried.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would harass him a bit more but you always have other alternatives...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc View Post
    I have three tickets in 112 available
    Do you still have these tickets? If so I'll take them please and thanks!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaLFC View Post
    No one that I know of has heard from him yet. He is giving us the run-around and I am a person who like to have everything done sooner rather than later, so I'm a bit worried.
    Ive emailed him a few times about it and he said he'll email when they're available for purchase. Seems pretty close to the date.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked him when he would contact me and he said by the end of this week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many TFC supporters are going to this Montreal game?? and are there any tickets still available in 112??? are there tickets available for the away supporters tickets available>??? I was thinking about going with 4 other friends, however on the web site it only shows 3 single seats avaialble in 112, and another 3 in 113 section. Is there anywhere else you buy tickets from other then on the Impact website??
    Last edited by james; 04-13-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was contacted and paid for my tickets by Jeremie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so how many people purchased tickets for Montreal?? has anyone tried to buy tickets with less than 10 business days before the game? this whole thing seems stupid. I see 112 lower section is sold out, and so is 113.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    so how many people purchased tickets for Montreal?? has anyone tried to buy tickets with less than 10 business days before the game? this whole thing seems stupid. I see 112 lower section is sold out, and so is 113.
    Top of 112 was held for TFC supporters & now those tickets are being processed ( I picked up 6 today)...Many TFC fans had already bought in lower 112, will be hundreds in RED in 112 again.
    RPB Road Warrior. DC United 9/29/07, Columbus Chaos 3/25/08, DC Rumble 5/24/08, Montreal Madness 5/27/08, Chicago 7/12/08, Kansas City Opener 3/21/09, Columbus Smoke 3/28/09, Boston Bus Bounce 8/1/09, Montreal 1000 4/7/12 Montreal 3200 3/16/2013 Columbus Bus Breakdown 3/21/15, Montreal Playoffs 10/29/15, Montreal Opener 04/23/16, Montreal East Final 11/22/16, Chicago 08/19/17, NY Semi-Final 10/30/17, Columbus East Final 11/21/17, Montreal "Dichio Lives" 3/17/18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With the way lower 112 and 113 sold out quickly i would imagine many purchased outside the actual supporters section due to the impacts new ticketing policies. I would imagine we have a nice large red corner of the stadium.

Pregame: McLeans and Peel pub starting as early as people want
    Leave pub 215-230
    Be at Saputo 255 (those needing to pick up tickets have to do so at 3 anyway)

^seam like a decent plan?

Strength in numbers when going to and leaving the stadium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a good plan. I should be in Montreal around 1pm game day so will grab a few beers at mcleans and then move with everyone to the stadium

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does the Impact check tickets? Will they prevent fans from entering the supporters section without a proper ticket?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a plan, Stuart the GM at McLeans as always will be make sure the staff can handle the influx. Love the place. Pre-game there before heading up to Peel subway and out to Saputo !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    With the way lower 112 and 113 sold out quickly i would imagine many purchased outside the actual supporters section due to the impacts new ticketing policies. I would imagine we have a nice large red corner of the stadium.

Pregame: McLeans and Peel pub starting as early as people want
    Leave pub 215-230
    Be at Saputo 255 (those needing to pick up tickets have to do so at 3 anyway)

^seam like a decent plan?

Strength in numbers when going to and leaving the stadium.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin10000 View Post
    Does the Impact check tickets? Will they prevent fans from entering the supporters section without a proper ticket?
    I would expect that to be a little tougher this time. But you could cross over from say 113 if you bought a ticket there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARDTFC View Post

hey diehard, i'm taking the 315 via from union over friday afternoon, then 4pm train sunday afternoon.