Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seats on hold are technically not available.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rochdale View Post
    AKOTO, where in 220 are you?
    Row 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by akoto View Post
    Row 1
    Same here. I have 2 seats in 127 and l want to move them to closer to the seats I have in 220

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any screen shots of 220 available?

Thanks in advance!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfans View Post
    Any screen shots of 220 available?

Thanks in advance!

Here you go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, logged in for my relocation time but the entire south is blocked and now 100% controlled by the various supporters groups. To move my scattered seats together, been trying for 6 years, I now have to join 2 other supports groups, aside from RPB, to even get a chance at doing so.

I'm all for supporters groups but this is complete bullshit.

Dom
    Last edited by Eastend; 02-18-2016 at 09:55 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved to 209 row 3. Dark grey $760

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    So, logged in for my relocation time but the entire south is blocked and now 100% controlled by the various supporters groups. To move my scattered seats together, been trying for 6 years, I now have to join 2 other supports groups, aside from RPB, to even get a chance at doing so.

I'm all for supporters groups but this is complete bullshit.

Dom
    We'll have info concerning relo today. After last nights meeting with TFC we have things moving and will see updates for members shortly.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYR, Phil has already posted info but I'm in 116 and want to move my brother and dad's seats from 115 to 116 (if there are any) to get away from Inebriatti but according to the new rules I would now have to join Original 109 AND Kings of the North which I have no interest in doing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    FYR, Phil has already posted info but I'm in 116 and want to move my brother and dad's seats from 115 to 116 (if there are any) to get away from Inebriatti but according to the new rules I would now have to join Original 109 AND Kings of the North which I have no interest in doing.
    The problem is going to be that there are MANY SSH in the south that are not in any supporters group. All those people would be better of grouped together and the supporters groups fans should also be grouped together. That would create far better pockets of atmosphere for the supporters groups.

I'm in the middle of 113 - but I don't chant as much as many I'm sure. Would my seat be better off belonging to a supporters group fan? Probably! I think there are fans who are much quieter than me even in the middle of 113 who don't belong to any group. I know there is a guy close to me with a young child - would he be better off somewhere else and that seat belonging to a flag swinging drum beating chanter? The problem is that neither I or he, or many others belong to a group - and so with this process neither myself or them are going to move.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    The problem is going to be that there are MANY SSH in the south that are not in any supporters group. All those people would be better of grouped together and the supporters groups fans should also be grouped together. That would create far better pockets of atmosphere for the supporters groups.

I'm in the middle of 113 - but I don't chant as much as many I'm sure. Would my seat be better off belonging to a supporters group fan? Probably! I think there are fans who are much quieter than me even in the middle of 113 who don't belong to any group. I know there is a guy close to me with a young child - would he be better off somewhere else and that seat belonging to a flag swinging drum beating chanter? The problem is that neither I or he, or many others belong to a group - and so with this process neither myself or them are going to move.
    It's up to those like yourself. If unaffiliated supporters such as yourself are enjoying themselves and don't feel hounded by or found resenting groups around you then it doesn't seem a problem.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    It's up to those like yourself. If unaffiliated supporters such as yourself are enjoying themselves and don't feel hounded by or found resenting groups around you then it doesn't seem a problem.
    What I mean is - those people who ARE having a problem with the flag waving (especially at the front of 114) HAVE to join a supporters group to move to another area of the south end OR pay at least double their current price to move to another section altogether. That doesn't seem fair to those people.

Should those people have to join a supporters group to move to say, 117 where the flag wavers aren't annoying them? Or should they suck up paying double to move into a light grey section?

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All we can do is continue to work with the club and comply by their process. They have a vision for support and the role of the groups in it, we continue to be a part of that along with all the other groups. I have always found talking with your ticket reps is the best course of action with any issues, they typically are pretty accommodating.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm waiting on a call now. They really helped me last year when Inebriatti moved into 114 so you are right a call can help. Original call this morning did not though.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I mean is - those people who ARE having a problem with the flag waving (especially at the front of 114) HAVE to join a supporters group to move to another area of the south end OR pay at least double their current price to move to another section altogether. That doesn't seem fair to those people.

Should those people have to join a supporters group to move to say, 117 where the flag wavers aren't annoying them? Or should they suck up paying double to move into a light grey section?
    Unfortunately this seems to have been bungled since the beginning. Groups should have been given just there areas with a little buffer to grow by terms of there current numbers. Allowing other areas in the southend for those who want to stay in there current price range or view but be able to move away from anything like the large flag waving ect.

Forcing people to join groups just to move seats around the south or have a chance to move into the south is backwards and very bad optically to the large amount of non SG SSH.

Should have been more emphasis on protecting areas for all fans not just access and complete control to supporters groups. Just makes it harder to not only grow a group but incourages people to have terrible opinions on groups.

Pretty terrible circumstances imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just waiting for my relocation at 11am.

But when I spoke to them yesterday they said that there would be nothing available in the supporters section.

I also don't want to pay double, so I may be stuck behind the mammoth flag!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There needs to be a better way to move people out of the south without prices going up as drastically as they do. Can't tell me that the top corners of the east and west couldn't be priced to match the supporters section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    There needs to be a better way to move people out of the south without prices going up as drastically as they do. Can't tell me that the top corners of the east and west couldn't be priced to match the supporters section.
    especially the east upper deck which was basically totally empty most of last year

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree completely - I think there would be a fair few of the "flag complainers" who would move up to a corner. That would then free up those seats for more appropriate fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree completely - I think there would be a fair few of the "flag complainers" who would move up to a corner. That would then free up those seats for more appropriate fans.
    Yep... Also the SG will fill every seat available in the southend and have people who were not able to move in. After all the talk this year and as people put it "Flag complainers" why wouldnt the front office want to only allow people theoretically vetted by the SG to move in. Much less chance of a member of kings calling their rep and yelling for 20 min about a SG than a non affiliated person.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    especially the east upper deck which was basically totally empty most of last year
    For some reason, MLSE think they can sell those seats in 203 and 211 for $600+. I don't get it. Worst seats in the stadium, in my mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm just waiting for my relocation at 11am.

But when I spoke to them yesterday they said that there would be nothing available in the supporters section.

I also don't want to pay double, so I may be stuck behind the mammoth flag!
    South is completely red, meaning not available. As Phil mentioned above, best to call your rep if you haven't already done so.

Dom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    For some reason, MLSE think they can sell those seats in 203 and 211 for $600+. I don't get it. Worst seats in the stadium, in my mind.
    I was in 211 for the Canada V Costa Rica game last season. I know it was very quiet that game - but it was an awfully isolated area of the stadium and really exposed to wind. I certainly wouldn't want to pay $600 for a SSH up there!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    Thanks so much ---any chance I an get a 219 shot as well? looks like I might be able to move down in my 220's from previous years.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks so much ---any chance I an get a 219 shot as well? looks like I might be able to move down in my 220's from previous years.....
    Here is 219.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For people that renewed recently, any availability in 111? I have a single in 220 and was hoping to get two in 111 instead.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    Here is 219.
    Thanks again.....is there much change in 220?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    For people that renewed recently, any availability in 111? I have a single in 220 and was hoping to get two in 111 instead.
    111 is currently showing as sold out.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again.....is there much change in 220?
    Not much change (here is a screenshot from just now). A few of the lower row seats are gone, but still several available.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course they're going in the opposite direction. Some pretty bad corners of new seats on the east side are way overpriced as others have mentioned. Plus all the light greys used to be very close to the south end pricing -- this year the light greys saw a 42 - 47% increase in season ticket costs. The price gap to the south end is increasing rapidly. Over time, people are going to stay in the south end more & more for price reasons (even if their personal or family situation changes), and not because they're interested in participating with the supporters groups.