awesome relo talk in here.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    It was a smoke bomb and it was thrown on the field by a member of RPB.

And remember you can insult the group with impunity here so long as you do not use specific member names. So please use more colourful language in the future.
    No members of RPB are condoned to bring in or light smoke bombs with impunity. They need to be registered to use and only in the canister provided. The alleged member did not get a hold of said device and throw away said device on the groups say so and the action would not be defended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So who likes their new location?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redpunkfiddle View Post
    I believe the point was that blatant violation of rules that affect safety can have consequences beyond whoever is responsible. Whatever group or person it may be. He didn't mention any group names. He got the details wrong. You may have omitted some from your follow up. Point stands- a use of road flare would be fucknuttery anytime in the stadium.
    I got my eye on you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the use of marine flares? I hear they burn brighter.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    What about the use of marine flares? I hear they burn brighter.
    Unless they are in your new relo locay I don't want to hear about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jesus christ the things im reading....guys we all have pur own way of supporting, were all from different part of the world where support is different.....stop all the hating and just try to work together for a better south just for once

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GATE7ULTRAS View Post
    jesus christ the things im reading....guys we all have pur own way of supporting, were all from different part of the world where support is different.....stop all the hating and just try to work together for a better south just for once
    This!!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not for once. It's for always. It's a constant goal to work toward.

Let's get on with it and on with relocation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    not for once. It's for always. It's a constant goal to work toward.

Let's get on with it and on with relocation.
    well said my friend, im just sick of everyone throwing the blame at us (114) for everything, sorry for supporting the club the way ive done since i was 4 years old, i bring that same mentality to BMO with me from back home in Greece and then get reamed out by someone who has the nerve to tell me how to suppprt my club. i would really like to see the day where we have a unified south once and for all. i will never forget last season when we were doing the back and forth and the whole south and east end of the stadium chimed in....sent shivers down my spine....we need more of that. and for all the internet warriors out there who think 114 is filled with assholes, come find me(one of the capo's) and have a chat, youll see for yourself we are very willing to work with other's. thanks.
    - Stelios

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well said my friend, im just sick of everyone throwing the blame at us (114) for everything, sorry for supporting the club the way ive done since i was 4 years old, i bring that same mentality to BMO with me from back home in Greece and then get reamed out by someone who has the nerve to tell me how to suppprt my club. i would really like to see the day where we have a unified south once and for all. i will never forget last season when we were doing the back and forth and the whole south and east end of the stadium chimed in....sent shivers down my spine....we need more of that. and for all the internet warriors out there who think 114 is filled with assholes, come find me(one of the capo's) and have a chat, youll see for yourself we are very willing to work with other's. thanks.
    - Stelios

stelios.... thank you I think people on this forum needed to hear that from one of you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stelios, thanks for that message! I think what needs to happen, and this is just in my humble opinion the leaders of all the supporters groups need to get together on a regular basis and discuss what we as a cumulative group want to achieve in the south stands! Obviously we have one common thread, which is the love of the reds, but let's figure a way where all supporting styles can be married together!

Let's go Reds! Is it March yet...can't wait for May!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- Stelios
    Just don't tell stelios the cops are looking for him... it really freaks him out lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ACAB bro! lol but yeah sorry for crashing your relocation thread boys....i had to give my 2 cents for what its worth.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad I was doing something better than this tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    It was a smoke bomb and it was thrown on the field by a member of RPB.

But please, continue.

And remember you can insult the group with impunity here so long as you do not use specific member names. So please use more colourful language in the future.
    Either way, it cost the CSA a hefty fine and yes, our three points were in jeopardy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard View Post
    Either way, it cost the CSA a hefty fine and yes, our three points were in jeopardy.
    Really? We're going to start this up again?

Mahatma Stelios made world peace up there. Kumbaya and all that shit dude!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    Screenshots saved here.
    Seat relocation was total BS for people that wanted to move to eastside sections in off season.
    It was half empty last night, yet you had almost no relocation options in alot of sections. garbage