Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2016 TFC relocation

I just got my email with my time for TFC SSH relocation. I am not looking to move but thought it would be interesting to see whats available. I am at 9:40 on Friday, Feb. 19th. As it was last year due to renovations ongoing at BMO will be done online. Now as a point this has nothing to due with southend relocation. That info will be forthcoming at later date when Phil finalizes the details.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have same date and time. I fear there will not be any decent seats available as they were selling Season Seats prior to relocation. Which I though was to be the other way around (as a season seat holder benefit) but for past 2 years the SSH have been getting screwed. Remember when Relocation was held in November, right after renewals. Then it was easier to relocate seats to better spots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think my appointment is on the 22nd of February around noon. My seat is currently in 114 but I plan on watching everything from 112 anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My relocation time is Feb 17, 9:20am. We were in the North Stand and were promised first shot at relocation. It looks as if they have kept their promise.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Wednesday Feb 17th at 9:20am - I did have seats in the North end so apparently I have priority access. Be interested to see if this is actually true...
    Toronto 'til I die although still a Leeds fan at heart...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRO View Post
    My relocation time is Feb 17, 9:20am. We were in the North Stand and were promised first shot at relocation. It looks as if they have kept their promise.
    that totally seems like the case.
    I'm a day 2 (Oct/Nov 2006) season ticketholder. and I'm Feb 18.

makes sense that they'd look after those displaced first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My time is 11:20 am. I'm going to move my seat out of 114 and to another section. I normally stick in 112 anyways, so any section is fine with me. Might even go back to 111.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My seats were in the north end and so am forced to relocate. I just got my email notification and I see it states that "As a result of the BMO Field expansion and building upgrades, you will receive priority access to select your new seats for 2016 before the general Season Seat Holder relocation period". Not sure if this is unique to those in the north (or any other areas that were demolished) or if that is just some stock language. My relocation time is Wednesday, Feb 17 at 10:40am.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    My seats were in the north end and so am forced to relocate. I just got my email notification and I see it states that "As a result of the BMO Field expansion and building upgrades, you will receive priority access to select your new seats for 2016 before the general Season Seat Holder relocation period". Not sure if this is unique to those in the north (or any other areas that were demolished) or if that is just some stock language. My relocation time is Wednesday, Feb 17 at 10:40am.
    Mine are the next day, so you are ahead of me.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    Looks like it. So all of you getting mass relocated next Wednesday please let us know how it goes and what the availability and overall experience is like.

Thanks
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moving from North End and I have Feb 17th 9:40am

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was in North End I would be pissed. North End should have had priority access PRIOR to Season Seats being sold to other SSH and Public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got mine I'm in 114 and not going to move. I hope everyone seen the video that was in the email and will and move out if you do not want to have flags waving for the whole game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My appt is 2/18 9:40a.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One question somebody might be able to answer - in the FAQ about the relocation is says:

"Consistent with previous years, the relocation process restricts leaving single seats.".

I have a single and I am looking to add a second seat. Does the above mean I can't move away from my current single? Or does it mean that I can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them)?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    One question somebody might be able to answer - in the FAQ about the relocation is says:

"Consistent with previous years, the relocation process restricts leaving single seats.".

I have a single and I am looking to add a second seat. Does the above mean I can't move away from my current single? Or does it mean that I can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them)?
    Pretty sure it only applies to splitting up a pair or more and leaving a single behind. You should be fine to move your single and find a pair somewhere as long as, like you say, you are not picking a spot with 3 seats and creating a new single situation by trying to grab the pair only.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My spot is Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 3:20 PM but I am good and not going to move. Looking forward to seeing a canopy over my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mine is Feb 19 11:20. Been trying to move for 3 years. I'm in 226 at the top and only want to move down 5 or 6 rows as I get all the Families from the kids on the field. Great for the kids but not so much for my viewing. It's too much of a selfie picture day for all involved. I even purchased Club seats to get a better experience but still want my 226 for friends & family. Would be nice if SSH did truly get priority for relocation before any new SSH are acquired.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Pretty sure it only applies to splitting up a pair or more and leaving a single behind. You should be fine to move your single and find a pair somewhere as long as, like you say, you are not picking a spot with 3 seats and creating a new single situation by trying to grab the pair only.
    That's exactly what the means (I write manuals for a ticketing software company)
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I've done relocation in the past, it was to prevent people moving into an area and taking all the seats but one. For instance, if I had 2 tickets, when I was relocating, I could not pick seats that had 3 in a row. Me taking two of those seats would only leave a single seat, which is very difficult to fill. Those areas with 3 seats in a row could be taken by someone with one seat (leaving 2 for others) or someone with 3 seats.

I almost bought an extra seat one year because of this, as there was a 3 in a row that I wanted, but it would have left a single. Luckily I was able to find another pair that I liked instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    If I was in North End I would be pissed. North End should have had priority access PRIOR to Season Seats being sold to other SSH and Public.
    Totally agree with this and this should have taken place weeks ago. Hell it could have been handled months ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    I just got my email with my time for TFC SSH relocation. I am not looking to move but thought it would be interesting to see whats available. I am at 9:40 on Friday, Feb. 19th. As it was last year due to renovations ongoing at BMO will be done online. Now as a point this has nothing to due with southend relocation. That info will be forthcoming at later date when Phil finalizes the details.

so if im to understand correctly, if we want to attempt a relocate/purchase more in the south end, we can just ignore this SSH relocation and just wait for details from Phil? I currently share 3 seats in 110 with a friend but want to give them all to him and pick up 1 - 2 in the south end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    so if im to understand correctly, if we want to attempt a relocate/purchase more in the south end, we can just ignore this SSH relocation and just wait for details from Phil? I currently share 3 seats in 110 with a friend but want to give them all to him and pick up 1 - 2 in the south end.
    I don't think there will be any new seats available in the south, considering the north is gone and those folks likely want to keep that sort of price / sight line. You would probably have a better chance just relocating your 3 existing seats. (This is all pure speculation).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18th at 9:40. Still trying to get all my seats in 115 & 116 together in 116....fingers crossed but not holding my breath....been trying for 6 years now.

Dom

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience it means that I you can only pick a new pair of seats (not a section that has 3 vacant seats and only select two of them).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Totally agree with this and this should have taken place weeks ago. Hell it could have been handled months ago
    Should have been months ago. In this Order:

1. Renewals
    2. North End Relocation
    3. SSH Relocation and Additional Season Seat Purchases
    4. Season Seat Sales to TFC Insiders
    5. Season Seats Sales to the Public

But instead 4 and 5 were done after the Renewals. Leaving North Enders and SSH will slim pickings. A kick in the butt for our loyalty. I also received a 42% Price increase on my seats the most of any section, and no vasaline.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by German21 View Post
    Aside from priority relocation's for whatever TFC FO decide, south end relocation will be handled in our own separate relocation event after this window by all the supporter groups. Stay tuned and watch your email / members area for updates.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ou8jonesy View Post
    Mine is Feb 19 11:20. Been trying to move for 3 years. I'm in 226 at the top and only want to move down 5 or 6 rows as I get all the Families from the kids on the field. Great for the kids but not so much for my viewing. It's too much of a selfie picture day for all involved. I even purchased Club seats to get a better experience but still want my 226 for friends & family. Would be nice if SSH did truly get priority for relocation before any new SSH are acquired.
    why don't you move to across to 204/205 and you in 107/106 ... then your friends can walk down to 107&106 at 15min mark, never more than 1/3rd full except for a couple games last year.
    Last edited by Onyx; 02-09-2016 at 03:43 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Onyx View Post
    why don't you move to across to 204/205 and you in 107/106 ... then your friends can walk down to 107&106 at 15min mark, never more than 1/3rd full except for a couple games last year.
    Not a bad idea except we have really grown to love our Rogers Club seats. Pricey but the perks of the bathroom only ten seconds away and the refilling station with no line up really can't be beat. We are looking at trying to move to 220. Same price point and same side of the stadium to meet. Plus it's sad but my lady has fallen in love with her beer cup holder in our seats. I wouldn't want to take that away from her.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Appreciate it.

RPB Member
    Section 112 and Cardinal, Ontario...Yeah, Baby!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a pair of singles in 112 (1 in row 13 and one in row 19) that I'd love to officially amalgamate.

Is there any chance of that being possible?
    O, Maple Leaf around the world, You speak as you rise high above,
    Of courage, peace and quiet strength, Of the Canada that I love.
    Remind us all, our union bound by ties we cannot sever,
    Bright flag revered on every ground, The Maple Leaf forever