Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call your rep. Blame them for the 114 disaster, and escalate until someone moves you in the south end.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Call your rep. Blame them for the 114 disaster, and escalate until someone moves you in the south end.
    I think I accidentally deleted my post..but anyway, your right, 114 is a disaster. My wife wants us out really because sometimes she didn't feel safe there. There's constant arguments and often fisticuffs between the 15 or so people at the bottom that block the views of many others in 114.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't call it a disaster, its just not for everyone.

Hopefully the FO can get there head out of there asses and accommodate those who want to move out and forget about the supporter control of the sections. To allow those who want in to be able to move in and those who want to move around the south to do so without bullshit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    I think I accidentally deleted my post..but anyway, your right, 114 is a disaster. My wife wants us out really because sometimes she didn't feel safe there. There's constant arguments and often fisticuffs between the 15 or so people at the bottom that block the views of many others in 114.
    we feel the same in the 115/114 area but have so many friends in 115 since day 1 we are too damn stubborn to leave despite our neighbours from hell tho we may yet relocate into 111/112 .
    May well watch a lot of matches from the top area or from 112 rather than deal with the pissing match that 114-115 has become on match day. Reps sympathize and make all the right noises but I have heard no action last season despite numerous conversations with 2 different reps.The front office seem to be firmly onside with the 114 mob given the video that was on the renewal video...well let's see how that works out as the season goes on. Any more trouble that gets MLS involved may see things come to a head in 2016 but let's hope cooler heads prevail ( tho I won't hold my breath)
    Last edited by TFC Cityboy; 02-22-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate those guys in 114. The 'Illuminati': what a stewpid name. Waving their flags like it isn't a family section or something. And fighting! My gawd, it's every game!!! Can't we all just get along?!?!

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    I hate those guys in 114. The 'Illuminati': what a stewpid name. Waving their flags like it isn't a family section or something. And fighting! My gawd, it's every game!!! Can't we all just get along?!?!
    Very classy
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Roy Keane

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if they made southend general admission, everything would be so much easier. Illuminati go somewhere, and ppl that don't like the wave flagging as much move... So simple!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Illuminati is everywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Illuminati is everywhere.
    The real Illuminati is going to be pissed when they find out they took their name. One day those assholes are pissing us all off and *poof*... one day they are all gone.

Like they never existed at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Supporting View Post
    if they made southend general admission, everything would be so much easier. Illuminati go somewhere, and ppl that don't like the wave flagging as much move... So simple!
    exactly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yagbod View Post
    fighting is unacceptable . period. It's not England in the 1980s

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's "inebriatti" a hybrid word mixing inebriate and illuminati. Although I could be all wrong. They have a website inebriatti.ca

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    I'd call it a disaster. MLSE's failure to deal with them lead to what they did in Montreal, and the league ban.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully the FO can get there head out of there asses and accommodate those who want to move out and forget about the supporter control of the sections. To allow those who want in to be able to move in and those who want to move around the south to do so without bullshit.
    I'd call it a disaster. MLSE's failure to deal with them lead to what they did in Montreal, and the league ban.
    The way the move was introduced and the way most people dealt with could have been better. So much better. Going forward will be a slow process but it doesn't have to be a disaster every game.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Except for those that have always had their seats there and are proud of it. It's really up to TFC which customers they prioritize.

That new roof on the South speaks volumes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can somebody give me the background to the "114 disaster"?

All I know is that last season a bunch of people I've never seen before were at the front of 114. I don't know how they got their - if it was a move from another area of the stadium, or who they are. Were some people moved out of 114 to accommodate them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All SG were moved to the south and given 1st and only access to seats built for them. This occurred in 114 and 116, the guy in 114 had been in that section but scattered throughout the prior year. The 2 groups that moved into 116 came from section 110 and 127.

Some existing 114 and 116 members felt slighted about the move or didn't like the style of support. On the flip side many did enjoy the heightened atmosphere but very few people ever call their rep to tell them they are satisfied.
    Last edited by Pint; 02-23-2016 at 04:30 PM.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. It's SG 111 that became SG 114.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry deal with them? For what not supporting the way you want?

Listen lets not throw stones in glass houses here lots of things have been and will be done in any section of the stadium regardless of what group it is. Ask Ivy about getting into it about flag waving in 112. Its not a single group issue, and pushing the rhetoric that it is, well that's ridiculous and condescending.

Lets not as well acknowledge that people from every group were in that ruckus in MTL but lets throw stones shall we.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+1 for GA.
    For the people calling it a disaster, I think you're going to be surprised by the number of people that disagree with you, in 2016.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deal with them..? Do they break any rules at BMO?
    Why don't you consider the other side, and blame the people that throw beers at them, and confront them physically for doing things that they are completely within their right to do. Just because you don't agree with, doesn't make it not right.
    And as Busa mentioned, I have been assaulted, personally, for waving a flag in 112 on numerous occasions. You gonna tell MLSE to deal with me too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it's a disaster.

I can understand the "it's a supporter section" argument.
    I can understand the "I've been here for 10 fucking years and wot is this now?" argument.

I can't understand TFC fans telling each other to fuck off and having fights cause they think they're more entitled/special than the other.
    I can't understand how the club made this situation and ignores it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The club isn't really ignoring it, they gave the power to the groups for relocation... inebraitti will have more, many more people in 114 this year. Just like 116 will have many more kings and O109's this year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I don't think it's a disaster.

I can understand the "it's a supporter section" argument.
    I can understand the "I've been here for 10 fucking years and wot is this now?" argument.

I can't understand TFC fans telling each other to fuck off and having fights cause they think they're more entitled/special than the other.
    I can't understand how the club made this situation and ignores it.
    Its the layers of entitlement that astound me. And its prevalent in all segments of fans at BMO. Why people feel there entitled to anything real makes me wonder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its the layers of entitlement that astound me. And its prevalent in all segments of fans at BMO. Why people feel there entitled to anything real makes me wonder.
    We do whatever the club allows us to do, we pay the price for doing what they don't.

What power do we have? lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    can somebody give me the background to the "114 disaster"?

All I know is that last season a bunch of people I've never seen before were at the front of 114. I don't know how they got their - if it was a move from another area of the stadium, or who they are. Were some people moved out of 114 to accommodate them?
    Last year they put 5 new rows in the front of 114 (& 116) and put the Inebriatti and some RPB in there. They didn't displace anyone but they also did not offer them to anyone in 114 that had been in the section since day 1 to move up. A few of us ended up asking the FO to move us after a few games because it completely changed our game day experiences...and pissed off a lot of people. Anyway, that's basically how that started.

Dom
    Last edited by Eastend; 02-24-2016 at 06:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Dom - I didn't realise it happened like that.

I think its going to be an interesting season in the south end this year, especially if Inebriatti increase their numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Except for those that have always had their seats there and are proud of it. It's really up to TFC which customers they prioritize.
    I'll just leave this here...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    The club isn't really ignoring it, they gave the power to the groups for relocation... inebraitti will have more, many more people in 114 this year. Just like 116 will have many more kings and O109's this year.
    How u gonna have many more? Just curious cause 109 is dead, and I don't really hear much promotion from the kings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How u gonna have many more? Just curious cause 109 is dead, and I don't really hear much promotion from the kings?
    Not sure what you mean by promotion?
    We have demand that far out weights what's available in 116 this offseason before factoring in having to split tickets with O109 who are by no means dead.