Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I suspect you're not up to date with the situation.
    Like I said before, I think you're going to be surprised with the growth and changes in 114.
    Care you expand on that? you can PM if you want to keep it off this thread.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    They were moved from 111 because of a complaint from a well placed person, the move from 127 for the Kings was given as an optition and 109 moved so they were actually in a supporter section.
    Why would you bring up insider info when you aren't going to share the source? This is just antagonistic. I haven't heard this and it was not given as a motivator by the club.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were moved from 111 because of a complaint from a well placed person, the move from 127 for the Kings was given as an optition and 109 moved so they were actually in a supporter section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    To put it simply - consolidation of SG to the S end. Yes.

Of course complaints were made in 111. They just weren't the instigating factor in the move.
    Think people have to realize the facts and not jump to conclusions. Thanks for clearing that up Pete!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would you bring up insider info if you aren't going to share the source. I haven't heard this and it was not given as a motivator by the club.
    I was just bringing it up in General, O109 moved because they wanted to be in an actually supoorter section. I don't think it's to hard to see what goes on in this enviroment, good and bad. That's all. Whatever the reason, fixing things as they go on needs to happen.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just bringing it up in General, O109 moved because they wanted to be in an actually supoorter section. I don't think it's to hard to see what goes on in this enviroment, good and bad. That's all. Whatever the reason, fixing things as they go on needs to happen.
    NO THEY DID NOT WANT TO MOVE.

Not the first time, nor the second. It's why they kept their name.

It was consolidation.

You making "General" comments that people need to take on faith of some anonymous origin does nothing for the discussion. CB.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    Think people have to realize the facts and not jump to conclusions. Thanks for clearing that up Pete!
    Whenever you are told something, especially from someone with a say MLSE you are going to use it as a basis for a conclusion. That's all.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean by "well placed person"?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever you are told something, especially from someone with a say MLSE you are going to use it as a basis for a conclusion. That's all.
    Somebody told you that a well placed person wanted them out of 111, so they relocated the entire group?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What an unexpected turn of questioning.

Said no FYR in this thread.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that 111 has been brought into this, have there been any hints that it (along with the top of 110) will lose supporter section status in future years?
    I'm worried with the consolidation of groups to the south end, as well as the comical price increase this year that MLSE has other plans.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    Now that 111 has been brought into this, have there been any hints that it (along with the top of 110) will lose supporter section status in future years?
    I'm worried with the consolidation of groups to the south end, as well as the comical price increase this year that MLSE has other plans.
    Nothing official, glaze but the fact we weren't given relo options to either spot means they are leaning that way.

Again, DON'T TREAT THIS AS OFFICIAL, but they are pushing consolidation to the South now and when they instituted Supporters section rules in 111, top of 110, it is what we can call a different era of Support Priorities.

What we can all agree on is that next season will have less surprises and less moving pieces to consider from SG's. I, as in JUST ME, would expect 110 and 111 to grandfathered out as standing.

But let's get through this mess first, shall we?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-boy View Post
    Care you expand on that? you can PM if you want to keep it off this thread.
    Not my place to do that, sorry.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing official, glaze but the fact we weren't given relo options to either spot means they are leaning that way.

Again, DON'T TREAT THIS AS OFFICIAL, but they are pushing consolidation to the South now and when they instituted Supporters section rules in 111, top of 110, it is what we can call a different era of Support Priorities.

What we can all agree on is that next season will have less surprises and less moving pieces to consider from SG's. I, as in JUST ME, would expect 110 and 111 to grandfathered out as standing.

But let's get through this mess first, shall we?
    111 and top of 110 Along with 119 have always been a suporters section. I had my seats in 2009 in 111 and it was for sure that season.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody told you that a well placed person wanted them out of 111, so they relocated the entire group?
    It was a very small group at the time, Mark, Chris, Giles, a few others at the time. It has obviously grown since then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was a very small group at the time, Mark, Chris, Giles, a few others at the time. It has obviously grown since then.
    The number of members is irrelevant - It's still a group of people.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

111 and top of 110 Along with 119 have always been a suporters section. I had my seats in 2009 in 111 and it was for sure that season.
    Always? 2009 = Not Always.

You are on fire today buddy.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The number of members is irrelevant - It's still a group of people.
    The reason given is irrelevant. The club said one thing, some mystery man that ?trust us? is high up said something different?

Why are we even exploring this line of questionable discussion?

The club was consolidating. The rest is conjecture until its an open source.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Always? 2009 = Not Always.

You are on fire today buddy.
    I am somewhat, I just think think this has gotten to be too much, look at how Montreal wants to handle away tickets, hadding out tickets an hour before the game with ID needing to shown. In this day and age enjoy the team and all that it brings but be smart about it. This has nothing to do with RPB but some of the element that has developed is beyond anything worthwhile.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has nothing to do with RPB
    For every beginning there is an end. So let's get back to relo talk.

Enjoy what you do. Let others do the same and hopefully the 2 are not at odds.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For every beginning there is an end. So let's get back to relo talk.

Enjoy what you do. Let others do the same and hopefully the 2 are not at odds.
    I agree, even on this wet, cold, damp day let their be sunshine, a week Sunday can not come soon enough and before that 4 pm today !! Hope everyone gets the location they want get the experience they want from them. Let's have a great 2016 !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The use of the giant flag will be limited this year.
    That's good to hear.

I suspect some have issues with losing their front row seats. But what really seemed to create the issues was the blocking of play.

There have been flags - and some big ones - there for years. But they were quick to drop during play. Hopefully the SGs will continue to work together.
    Last edited by nfitz; 02-24-2016 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am somewhat, I just think think this has gotten to be too much, look at how Montreal wants to handle away tickets, hadding out tickets an hour before the game with ID needing to shown. In this day and age enjoy the team and all that it brings but be smart about it. This has nothing to do with RPB but some of the element that has developed is beyond anything worthwhile.
    What are you trying to prove? You keep taking jabs at Inebriatti, in a relocation thread.
    Everybody knows what happened in MTL, and the consequences of that groups actions. I don't understand why you keep taking shots at them, when in reality, this MTL ticket thing doesn't even affect you.
    Stop trying to create a distance between supporter groups.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Then name the names, and let them be dealt with.
    Personally, This mentality bothers me, a lot.
    I know you're not a part of RPB, but I wouldn't never mention any of my brothers (RPB or other group) names in an attempt to get them in trouble. I wash my own dirty laundry.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are you trying to prove? You keep taking jabs at Inebriatti, in a relocation thread.
    Everybody knows what happened in MTL, and the consequences of that groups actions. I don't understand why you keep taking shots at them, when in reality, this MTL ticket thing doesn't even affect you.
    Stop trying to create a distance between supporter groups.
    I agree, looking forward to 4 pm today and then a week Sunday can not come soon enough, COYR !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally, This mentality bothers me, a lot.
    I know you're not a part of RPB, but I wouldn't never mention any of my brothers (RPB or other group) names in an attempt to get them in trouble. I wash my own dirty laundry.
    There's a difference between naming people to get them in trouble - and a complete and gross violation of very clear and sensible rules.

A violation that lead to people getting who had nothing to do with the incident getting physically injured.

Smoke is one thing - but road flares and fires?

It's disturbing that anyone has the mentality of protecting anyone who does something so utterly stupid.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think people feel entitled when they pay for something and don't receive it.

Some people pay to watch a soccer game, but then can't see it. Some people pay to wave flags and sing songs, but then get yelled at for doing it.

I see both sides.
    Toronto 'til I die - but I think they're trying to kill me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

118 and 119 were not discussed as relo options. Here's hoping there's a last phase of availability for Busa's and Pint's Non SG S enders that want to move.
    so if the SGs are in charge of their sections, is anyone is charge of sections such as 115?

also, do we have any idea of how much bigger the 114 group will be this year?

As a member, thinking of moving from our 115 location to the SE corner, is the leadership of this group planning to communicate south stand changes to the membership before it's too late to relocate?

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    There's a difference between naming people to get them in trouble - and a complete and gross violation of very clear and sensible rules.

A violation that lead to people getting who had nothing to do with the incident getting physically injured.

Smoke is one thing - but road flares and fires?

It's disturbing that anyone has the mentality of protecting anyone who does something so utterly stupid.
    Okay so your placing blame for people getting physically attacked in MTL (Ivy) included in the laps of a single group? Yeah that's not naming people at all ffs.

As such why there was a huge outcry on what happened in MTL after they came to our stadium and did the same thing with no repercussions at all? Shouldn't we be more worried about that then attacking a set of your own clubs supporters?

If what any group did at any point was so grossly violated rules and was a huge violation as you say, why no action from TFC?

Think thats where people need to understand if there frustrated or angry with the situation the answers are the FO.

Sitting back playing keyboard quarterback about whats right and wrong about who and how they support does nothing but create more division and more outburst between groups and individuals.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    so if the SGs are in charge of their sections, is anyone is charge of sections such as 115?

also, do we have any idea of how much bigger the 114 group will be this year?

As a member, thinking of moving from our 115 location to the SE corner, is the leadership of this group planning to communicate south stand changes to the membership before it's too late to relocate?

cheers
    As I've said member relo has already passed submission as of yesterday.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuSaPuNk View Post
    Okay so your placing blame for people getting physically attacked in MTL (Ivy) included in the laps of a single group? Yeah that's not naming people at all ffs.

As such why there was a huge outcry on what happened in MTL after they came to our stadium and did the same thing with no repercussions at all? Shouldn't we be more worried about that then attacking a set of your own clubs supporters?

If what any group did at any point was so grossly violated rules and was a huge violation as you say, why no action from TFC?

Think thats where people need to understand if there frustrated or angry with the situation the answers are the FO.

Sitting back playing keyboard quarterback about whats right and wrong about who and how they support does nothing but create more division and more outburst between groups and individuals.
    I don't recall Montreal doing anything here like what happened in Montreal.

Not sure why you are defending such fucknuttery. "oh, because we don't want to create division". My gosh, look at the crap those idiots tweet. They've gone to great lengths to create division. Shame on anyone defending it.