Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KidA View Post
    Staying at the Paramount Hotel. I'll get in contact with Timbers FO to see when tickets will go on sale. At least this should helps us organize a section for anyone travelling down.
    away section at providence park far top corner of 222/223 which are so-so seats (on goalline) ... and really far from timbers army and all the stuff going on. I just went as a joe average fan and sat closer to the insanity.
    Last edited by Onyx; 02-29-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, any flags going ?? . I lost my RPB flag ( again ) in Seattle last year . There wont be many of us , so a banner is important in a sea of hostile green !!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am booked at a hotel called The Sentinel (611 SW 10th Ave.). Not really sure what the neighbourhood is like, but it looks to be within a fairly reasonable walking distance to the stadium. Was booked through my work so not sure what the pricing is like, but seems to be a decent enough hotel.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dow117 View Post
    Hey, any flags going ?? . I lost my RPB flag ( again ) in Seattle last year . There wont be many of us , so a banner is important in a sea of hostile green !!
    From what I have heard they're pretty good to anyone who isn't Vancouver or Seattle. I'll be bringing my flag, possibly the small banner I made last year, and quite possibly another one this year. Still thinking of ideas. Very happy to take suggestions as well.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just spoke with Timbers FO. We will have the ability to purchase tickets through an online sale for TFC supporters. We will be placed in section 223 and each ticket will be approx. $40 each. Once I get the sale link I will be passing on the details to those asking for it.

RPB Member
    Past President

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, any flags going ?? . I lost my RPB flag ( again ) in Seattle last year .
    From what I have heard they're pretty good to anyone who isn't Vancouver or Seattle. I'll be bringing my flag, possibly the small banner I made last year, and quite possibly another one this year. Still thinking of ideas. Very happy to take suggestions as well.
    Again dow117? I mean, I know it was out in force for a good cause, but geez haha.

And yeah, we've likewise extended less hostile greetings to their supporters just for making the trip to Toronto in previous years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oK , all booked up at Hostel International, a few blocks from field... $27 USD per night , means I can stay Sat night and Sunday night after game .. cheap but clean and temporary. That leaves more $$$ for beer !It also has an attached Guesthouse for $79 ... private room for 2 ..
    See you on the ice Redmen !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    Ray - any suggestions on hotels for the game? Near Providence Park or closer to downtown?

My son might be looking for a ride down from Vancouver (SFU) for the game if anyone has extra space in their car.

Steve
    We are leaving from Abbotsford on Sat morning - real early ; coming back Monday and staying in a hostel near Providence Park - If your son can get to Abby , say Friday night- he can stay here and get a ride next a:m:. Crossing border at Sumas is much easier ,....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Portland Timbers are excited to welcome Toronto FC supporters to Providence Park on May 1st. As a supporter of TFC, you can now purchase tickets in the away support section (section 223). Tickets are $40/each and only available to purchase through the link below by entering the promo access code at the top of the screen. This link also waives the usual per ticket online fees ($5 order fee still applies).

Note: When selecting seats, if you are given a message that seats are unavailable please contact me at price@timbers.com as there may still be seats available.

Promo Access Code: REDS

Tickets are limited in nature so act now. If you know of other supporters looking to purchase tickets for this match, please forward this email along.
    To those looking for the link please let me know so I may pass it along.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post
    I am booked at a hotel called The Sentinel (611 SW 10th Ave.). Not really sure what the neighbourhood is like, but it looks to be within a fairly reasonable walking distance to the stadium. Was booked through my work so not sure what the pricing is like, but seems to be a decent enough hotel.
    Great hotel and excellent location. Yes about a 15 min walk. Your where all the food trucks and shopping are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So the stadium is pretty small. Yes the seats are up in the top southwest corner. Not ideal, but you sort of face the Timbers Army which is cool cause they usually do some fun stuff to show off.
    I just purchased my seats as well just now. FYI, its open seating though the tickets says otherwise.

You guys want to meet up before? Game is 12:30 so brunch/drinks. Some good spots around there as well for that. Let me know and I can organize and help out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramangill View Post
    So the stadium is pretty small. Yes the seats are up in the top southwest corner. Not ideal, but you sort of face the Timbers Army which is cool cause they usually do some fun stuff to show off.
    I just purchased my seats as well just now. FYI, its open seating though the tickets says otherwise.

You guys want to meet up before? Game is 12:30 so brunch/drinks. Some good spots around there as well for that. Let me know and I can organize and help out.
    Kick off is 12:30 PM : so we need a breakfast pub around 1030 to set the tone ; so if you can recommend a meeting place near the ground , count me in for pre game...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Dow - will hit you up closer to the date of it works out for him.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note to the travelling faithful....just saw this. Bag restrictions. Not sure it will apply to BMO but definately for those going to see the Reds in Portland

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I saw that the other week. Thanks for posting!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ I think BMO already has a soft version of the policy in effect.

I usually go with a drawstring bag or a back-pack as I usually do some errands and run around before the games Downtown and they usually ask me to open up the bag so that can take a peak in to make sure I'm not walking in with anything serious (usually its some fresh fruits & veggies and tfc scarves/poncho for when I get to my seat).

No big deal really.
    Last edited by Cas87; 03-28-2016 at 08:17 AM.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tickets bought, accomm booked ... Thanks to KidA for arranging tickets. See you there ....waiting for pre game pub meeting place to be suggested ...see you there

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So jealous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My son and I will be driving down from The Island. If anyone wants a ride - let me know.

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ramangill View Post

Can we decide on a pre game pub ... looks like only a handful of Reds so we will need an early start to become obnoxious before noon !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. I'm going to this

To those looking for the link please let me know so I may pass it along.
    Can I get that link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Bump. I'm going to this

Can I get that link?
    I just sent you the info and link for tickets that KidA sent me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just sent you the info and link for tickets that KidA sent me.
    Hope that link worked. If it didn't you may need to contact Pat Rice (price@timbers.com) to see if there are any tickets nearby. Let's see if we can track down a good breakfast pub for the handful of us going down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one planning for a post game session? 1PM Sunday Kick-off...makes it impossible to get the last ferry back to Vancouver Island on Sunday afternoon. Thanks @MLS for the obsession with Sunday games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    Any one planning for a post game session? 1PM Sunday Kick-off...makes it impossible to get the last ferry back to Vancouver Island on Sunday afternoon. Thanks @MLS for the obsession with Sunday games.
    I am up for pre , during and post game sessions !!!. Any news on meeting place pub in the morning game day ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone need tickets for this? I have two in the Timbers Army section as I can't go now. $60 for the pair. PM me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone needs a drive down from Vancouver Island - let me know. Will have space in the car for 2.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure about a pub beforehand. Anyone have suggestions? There is Kells Brew Pub, Goose Hollow Inn, and Leaky Roof Gastro Pub.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone doing a beer tour/crawl Saturday?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 of us are arriving late afternoon Saturday - we would be up for a investigative tour of refreshment locations ( aka pub crawl ). How do we all hook up -