Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
Well that's pretty damning. There's plenty of talk in here about future league expansion and creative salary changes in a young league that has a diverse fan base.

Apparently I need to be even more more moderate in my phrasing.

ProRel may be more interesting to some here yet that has little bearing on how the league is run next year or the near future.

I'm glad you at least showed the 2 differing opinions on this subject (that isn't really what the thread topic is about but seems to be bandied about this time of year).

I wish you'd show the courtesy of refraining from taking very few posts to paint with such a large brush.

And yes we should get back to new rules
Okay, point taken. As I said, I didn't want to go back to this discussion from previous (every ) years. The off-hand comments about "NA fans" happen in a lot of discussion and I find it symbolic (mataphoric?) of the larger issue of the future of MLS. I understand it's human nature, I'm pretty sure three weeks after my ancestors got here they said, "Well, sure, the potato crop is doing fine here but these people have no idea how to cook them." But it gets a little tiring to be called stupid and the root of the problem all the time (of course, #notallcomments).

you're right, of course, we should get back to new rules. I won't derail the thread again.