Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 36768283848586
Results 2,551 to 2,556 of 2556
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just happened to watch the final minute of the Argos game. Had to watch these bozos chop up our pitch during a goal line stand/touchdown. My sentiments below...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andyboy View Post
    Just happened to watch the final minute of the Argos game. Had to watch these bozos chop up our pitch during a goal line stand/touchdown. My sentiments below...
    You guys need to relax. I was at the game. It was a great game and our pitch guys are excellent. It's been fine all season. If the pitch is bad in 9 days, it will have more to do with it being hard due to it being frozen due to the cold than because the Argos played there 9 days prior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree,this thread is getting a tad ridiculous it seems some people care more about the pitch then the results on the pitch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep in mind that the field is heated from below, They aim to maintain the turf temp between 15-18 degrees Celsius, this allows the grass to continue to grow even in Nov/Dec, maintain moisture etc. + with the grow lights on the field it gets heated from the top. Pretty remarkable,

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Folks, remember this is the construction thread, not the pitch thread. There's a pitch thread somewhere, if you care to do some searching.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Pics and construction talk. No Argos stuff please.
    The construction for the Argos and the addition of a roof are long finished. This thread for some reason is getting posts on unrelated issues so to avoid confusion, I'm closing this thread. If we need a thread to discuss temporary seating, feel free to open a thread on that. There already is a separate thread for pitch issues only. Discussion on Argos attendance belongs in the "All Sports" section where there is an "Argos" thread.