Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Duane Rollins was speculating on twitter yesterday, rather than clutter up the page with embedded tweets I'll just copy & paste:

1) I think it's 90% likely Vanney is back. I would have said 100% two wks ago.
    2) There will be less cleaning of house than most think/want. For instance I see only one defender released--Kantari likely,
    3) Perquis, Findley and Herc will all be back. Findley on a re-structured deal.
    4) The TAM money will be spent on a keeper. They will look to address RB through trade. Babouli will be signed to a HG deal and given chance
    5) If there is a "stunning" move in off-season it will be trading Jozy. I don't expect it, but that's the logical place to make huge move.
    6) If finding an all-star quality CB within the MLS salary structure were easy 3/4 of teams wouldn't be looking for one.
    7) That's why I see Perquis getting another year. He's great with the ball. If he had a consistent partner with complimenting skills....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    Duane Rollins was speculating on twitter yesterday, rather than clutter up the page with embedded tweets I'll just copy & paste:

2) There will be less cleaning of house than most think/want. For instance I see only one defender released--Kantari likely,
    4) The TAM money will be spent on a keeper. They will look to address RB through trade. Babouli will be signed to a HG deal and given chance
    5) If there is a "stunning" move in off-season it will be trading Jozy. I don't expect it, but that's the logical place to make huge move.
    6) If finding an all-star quality CB within the MLS salary structure were easy 3/4 of teams wouldn't be looking for one.
    7) That's why I see Perquis getting another year. He's great with the ball. If he had a consistent partner with complimenting skills....
    Rollins making sense?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Rollins making sense?
    i know people have some weird beef with him but he does more often than not

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post

If that is the case, we'll need to find all star calibre reinforcements at the goalkeeper and centre back positions for this squad to improve next season.