0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't stand those arrogant motherf***rs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So how much will the domestic tallboys at Joe's be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, have my head in studying for mid-terms. When we win Thursday, when do we play next? Anyone know days next week we would NOT be playing for sure? Trying to schedule something in the evening. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMacphisto View Post
    Sorry, have my head in studying for mid-terms. When we win Thursday, when do we play next? Anyone know days next week we would NOT be playing for sure? Trying to schedule something in the evening. :-)
    its a fucking pain for those of us who dont have 9-5 jobs.
    Think we'd play this sunday coming up. not sure on time yet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Can I just say one thing:

Fuck the man love for Drogba.

Great with the ball.

Lying piece of doggie doo managing the game. Can't stand that shit. He was down on the sides for at least 3 minutes yesterday in the second half and that IDIOT of a ref didn't include the time. Yes, I'm calling Kelly out for being a fool and letting the occasion get the best of him.

On Thursday, I'm hoping Drogba gets kicked like Giovinco was and whines spits out his dummy.

He's Impact. FUCK im.
    Seriously though he is the best impact(pun intended) signing from a summer window this league has ever seen, 11 goals in 11 games and carrying your team out of a hole is something to admire.

But yes fuck him because he is with Montreal.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    I've got a little dilemma -> My championship game is 7pm on Thursday too. Anyone know how a guy without cable/PVR might get his hands on an archive of the game later the same night? Does TSN's online account allow you to watch archived games? Anyone have a suggestion?
    Know anyone with MLS LIVE ? It'll have the replay if only in 48 hrs or watching from an USA vpn
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    I think it was a flare, never liked flares or smoke bombs at matches. Those who light them of in my humble opinion, In the great words of Sean Connery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CSCI-C1N_o
    agreed ......that's why I bought tickets below the trouble makers ........walked through all the Impacts no problem .....surrounded by a few of us and some nice kids (Impact supporters ) , who simply liked soccer . They thought we had great support and out sang impact . But we're disappointed when the flares and smoke covered them all . Thankfully we all smiled and said our goodbyes ...that's is soccer . It's about the game not how cool you are as a supporter . They've ruined it for us and of course they won't owe up to their shit ....that's they're style .......hopefully we all don't lose our ability to enjoy away soccer . I'm afraid someday an innocent fan will be hurt in retaliation for THEIR shit .

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkers View Post
    Wow, this really sucks, flights from Vancouver BC and hotels booked. I will be travelling independently, but it really sucks to not be sitting with other supports, because a select few ruined it for everyone. Possible the worst feeling as a TFC fan, and we have been through a lot of disappointment before.
    The majority pay for the few ( Ididnt do it's) ......such a shame .....we have a real problem here . Don't think some A-holes from Montreal won't do the same here . Thanx little minds .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    Know anyone with MLS LIVE ? It'll have the replay if only in 48 hrs or watching from an USA vpn
    Thanks!! I'll look into that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks!! I'll look into that.
    Add Hola to your chrome browser and you can watch all TFC games through MLS Live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are on the verge of so many great things that I cannot wait for this match. I have been waiting for so long. To be nervous now would be horrible. We are where we dreamed to be! why ruin it. I cant imagine a better script for our first playoffs. FUCK YEAH!! no more excuses or second guessing or what ifs. We are here and We are standing togethor staring at history!
    We have the better team and our backs are against the wall after that loss. This is a blessing boys
    It is hard to beat a team twice in 1 week in football. I imagine a fury of red comes out of that tunnel and we see the finest giovinco ever to put on our beautiful jersey.
    Last edited by dutch; 10-26-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    We are here and We are standing togethor staring at history!
    I'll have what you're having! On Thursday, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pot legalized early in Ontario I see. We came in 12th in the overall standings. We are where we deserve to be based on our performances. Yes the MLS is designed with salary caps to be very close and competitive. I can't remember watching a team give up so many early quick goals than this team. Is it possible for a surprise - of course - and we all hope it happens. But if we expect anything more than dismal failure - we don't know TFC.

I really hope we see what Bradley is really capable of - he has a lot to prove. The only game this team has won of the last three...he didn't play. He needs to show why he is the Captain and why he is a DP. Thursday night will be the measure of this team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao Im not on anything at all. Im a red. If you cant be ecstatic over this, I dont know what excites you or how excited you get I guess. But I have wanted this for a long time. Im a supporter and these guys haven given me what I wanted. Our defense is crap no shit, but dont hate on your own team in their finest hour.

"But if we expect anything more than dismal failure - we don't know TFC."

?? wtf with fans like that who needs enemies
    Last edited by dutch; 10-27-2015 at 12:32 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to see a 4-2-3-1 formation with Oso and Delgado on the sides. Also, Zavaleta in for Kantari. Take Drogba and Piatti out of the game, and they have nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We played arguably the best road games I have ever seen TFC play in the first half... We controlled the game and went in with a 1-0 lead. The second half we came out flat, which I will not blame Vanney for that is on the players. The problem is the in game adjustments by Vanney or lack there of was the problem. Ideally the 4-2-3-1 is the best defensive formation, the problem is that if you play that formation Altidore is going to ride the bench and optically it looks terrible that a highly paid DP is on the bench.

We had two or three clear cut chances in the first half aside from the goal, if we score on those on Thursday we have a very good shot a beat them!!! I can't wait till we stomp on them in their house!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    Add Hola to your chrome browser and you can watch all TFC games through MLS Live.
    Thanks! I tried a 7 day trial of Unlocator last night and it worked but good to know other options just in case. Thanks for the help guys.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    I would use a different VPN. http://www.pcworld.com/article/29283...et-attack.html
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by boozilla View Post
    I'll have what you're having! On Thursday, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamilton_Red View Post
    Pot legalized early in Ontario I see. We came in 12th in the overall standings. We are where we deserve to be based on our performances. Yes the MLS is designed with salary caps to be very close and competitive. I can't remember watching a team give up so many early quick goals than this team. Is it possible for a surprise - of course - and we all hope it happens. But if we expect anything more than dismal failure - we don't know TFC.

I really hope we see what Bradley is really capable of - he has a lot to prove. The only game this team has won of the last three...he didn't play. He needs to show why he is the Captain and why he is a DP. Thursday night will be the measure of this team.
    Ah the safety of cynicism...

Expect the worst but it's okay to hope for the best @dutch
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Stone View Post
    So how much will the domestic tallboys at Joe's be?
    I'm not telling but they are on special. Even if you're not a fan.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GonfiaLaRete View Post
    Although some people handed out balloons and it was sad to see so many people not blowing them up. God forbid people take half a minute to be a part of something coreographed/a tifo.
    Choreographed? I wasn't informed of any plan...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    "But if we expect anything more than dismal failure - we don't know TFC."
    This is an important part of the TFC survival for a lot of people. Thinking otherwise would be the actual definition of insanity. TFC crushed that level of optimism (madness) out of me around the end of year 7. Now I enjoy the good times more as I rarely expect them so they become pleasant surprises.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! I tried a 7 day trial of Unlocator last night and it worked but good to know other options just in case. Thanks for the help guys.
    I've been using ZenMate free extension to Chrome all year and worked perfectly, was able to watch all MLS Live blackedout games. Even better, you can cast to Chromecast directly form the MLS page, don't have to cast the whole tab.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...fomcebme?hl=en

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

doesnt the chromecast have to go through the VPN too?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look on the positive side, Toledo's the ref so anything can happen.

That means someone probably gets shafted. 50/50 chance as he plays no favorites. The only thing he seems to be against is calling a game properly.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    We played arguably the best road games I have ever seen TFC play in the first half... We controlled the game and went in with a 1-0 lead. The second half we came out flat, which I will not blame Vanney for that is on the players. The problem is the in game adjustments by Vanney or lack there of was the problem. Ideally the 4-2-3-1 is the best defensive formation, the problem is that if you play that formation Altidore is going to ride the bench and optically it looks terrible that a highly paid DP is on the bench.

We had two or three clear cut chances in the first half aside from the goal, if we score on those on Thursday we have a very good shot a beat them!!! I can't wait till we stomp on them in their house!!!

At this point in time I say fuck Altidore. Bring him on as a sub - same as what they did with Gilberto last year. He can add a different dimension at the end of the game. He's been mostly useless the past half season.

Also - Robbie Findley has been garbage this year. I dunno why they keep going with him over Hercules Gomez - Am I the only one who thinks Gomez is a better option than Findley?

Bradley needs to step up this game. He had a chance to tie the match and he botched it. If he's to become the hero everyone is looking for in a Captain - he needs to come through when it matters. It mattered on Sunday and he didn't come through.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We will win thursday!!! No doubt about it!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    At this point in time I say fuck Altidore. Bring him on as a sub - same as what they did with Gilberto last year. He can add a different dimension at the end of the game. He's been mostly useless the past half season.

Also - Robbie Findley has been garbage this year. I dunno why they keep going with him over Hercules Gomez - Am I the only one who thinks Gomez is a better option than Findley?

Bradley needs to step up this game. He had a chance to tie the match and he botched it. If he's to become the hero everyone is looking for in a Captain - he needs to come through when it matters. It mattered on Sunday and he didn't come through.

Agreed, we need more defensive cover for Findley as he offered nothing in the second half, provide zero protection for Jackson. With respect to Altidore, I can see there being more pressure to leave him in the starting lineup due to his salary and being a USMNT.. That being said, fuck it I want to win this game so Vanney should do what is best for this team.

I will be in the stands Thursday night hoping I get to celebrate the victory, like in the rain after the miracle in Montreal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post

i dont think herc will have the legs to go 90, but still better than Fin

this is bradleys 2nd year .......... thats all im gonna say

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    i dont think herc will have the legs to go 90, but still better than Fin

this is bradleys 2nd year .......... thats all im gonna say
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodson View Post
    Agreed, we need more defensive cover for Findley as he offered nothing in the second half, provide zero protection for Jackson. With respect to Altidore, I can see there being more pressure to leave him in the starting lineup due to his salary and being a USMNT.. That being said, fuck it I want to win this game so Vanney should do what is best for this team.

I will be in the stands Thursday night hoping I get to celebrate the victory, like in the rain after the miracle in Montreal

Honestly - I'd rather see Hercules play 60-65 minutes. Then depending on how he's playing, bring in Altidore.

Fuck his salary - this club needs to start thinking about football and less about salaries.
    However, if they do want to bring that into the equation - they shouldn't have gotten themselves into a position where they would have to pay a inconsistent player that kind of money.