Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra & Proud View Post
    Look on the positive side, Toledo's the ref so anything can happen.

That means someone probably gets shafted. 50/50 chance as he plays no favorites. The only thing he seems to be against is calling a game properly.
    We got Toledo? Oh christ.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    Add Hola to your chrome browser and you can watch all TFC games through MLS Live.
    Careful with Hola, it was found out to have Malware or something a few months ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    To be fair, he isn't worse ref that we've seen recently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    It's going to be one ugly game (I will be surprise if no one gets sent off). But at least Toledo will call fouls so TFC will have to avoid playing physical.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was way more pumped for some of our CL games, like the one in the Rogers Center with LA, then I am about this game. It does not feel like we have a play off quality team. We stumbled all the way into the play offs, one some huge offensive game. But we have done some good things this year. If we win this, then my feelings will be different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Toledo could be good. Let's be honest, Giovinco looks for fouls, a lot. He's also dynamite from free kicks. If Toledo gets pissed at the Impact, it could be glorious for us.

The scary part, Giovinco usually loses his sh*t at the ref if things don't go his way. Bradley has been known to do the same. Hell, Altidore got a red card from the bench. Toledo loves nothing more than making someone pay for disrespecting him. We need our guys to keep their cool and manage the game. Exploit Toledo, let him card the Impact to death.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look on the positive side, Toledo's the ref so anything can happen.

That means someone probably gets shafted. 50/50 chance as he plays no favorites. The only thing he seems to be against is calling a game properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TFC07 View Post
    It's going to be one ugly game (I will be surprise if no one gets sent off). But at least Toledo will call fouls so TFC will have to avoid playing physical.
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkrogan View Post
    I think Toledo could be good. Let's be honest, Giovinco looks for fouls, a lot. He's also dynamite from free kicks. If Toledo gets pissed at the Impact, it could be glorious for us.

The scary part, Giovinco usually loses his sh*t at the ref if things don't go his way. Bradley has been known to do the same. Hell, Altidore got a red card from the bench. Toledo loves nothing more than making someone pay for disrespecting him. We need our guys to keep their cool and manage the game. Exploit Toledo, let him card the Impact to death.
    Toledo is a bit of a loose cannon, it's hard to say which side he will benefit. The one thing we know is that if Toledo is in his usual form (and occasionally he isn't) we should see Toledo being the man of the match with at least 1 penalty and 1 sending off.

The strategy with Toledo is to always respect him no matter how stupid his calls, and go down easy when challenged.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will see Drogba go down like a $20 whore at every oportunity......Hes good at getting getting free kicks, openents booked and sent off.......He'll sell that to Toledo easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Toledo does not allow a physical game (which I hope), montreal are so f'n screwed. Giovinco is going to rip them a new one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My detector was going off all morning. Now I know why. Toledo is always a wildcard, but with his love of the red card and PK's I think it benefits us more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Oblio2 View Post
    You will see Drogba go down like a $20 whore at every oportunity......Hes good at getting getting free kicks, openents booked and sent off.......He'll sell that to Toledo easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronzilla View Post
    If Toledo does not allow a physical game (which I hope), montreal are so f'n screwed. Giovinco is going to rip them a new one.
    Yeah, it will be the battle for the Oscar in this one. Whichever one of them sells it the most...damn, I'd take last game's ref over Toledo any day. Let them decide it on the field, not in the refs glorified delusions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Toledo is now one of the top MLS Refs?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ronzilla View Post
    I can picture Ciman's two feet studs up attempt of a tackle right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leafsman View Post
    One of the worst. But Giovinco has not been getting any protection lately from refs. Toledo loves changing the game and prob won't allow Giovinco to get abused.

We have loose cannons of our own tho... Jackson, Altidore ect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    doesnt the chromecast have to go through the VPN too?
    That's what I thought too, but for some reason once the video starts working on the computer, you can send it to Chromecast as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leafsman View Post
    Easy to be near the top of a pile of absolute shite. Says more about the overall quality than it does him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So....guesses? Is Perquis still injured? Will Kantari get in a last game for the team?

----------------Konopka-------------------
    --Jackson--Zavaleta--Williams--Morrow-
    --Warner---Bradley--Cheyrou--Osorio---
    ------------Altidore---Giovinco-----------

Bench: Morgan, Delgado, Findley, Moore, Gomez, Bendik

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    You know, the funny thing is, we're totally mediocre (we are actually the dictionary definition of mediocre at 15-15), but could w wind up in the MLS Cup? Sure, anybody who's in could.

But something is missing. Even if we win a game or two.
    A league with parity. Would you rather have the same two or three teams only competing for championships, like the European leagues. Not me. This is the best scenario. Anybody can still win.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't even know what to think about this match. On one hand, we can beat them at Saputo but historically, this is when we would fall to pieces. This could really go either way. I just hope that we come out with our A game and take it from there. Can't handle seeing anything like the NYRB fiasco from 2009 especially to these fuckers. That being said, we win this and I will enjoy it immensely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would anybody be really upset if Vanney kept Jozy out of the lineup? He's done it once before.
    We seem to play our best in a 4-5-1 and after that 2nd half on Sunday I feel like we could really use that extra man in midfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
    We seem to play our best in a 4-5-1 and after that 2nd half on Sunday I feel like we could really use that extra man in midfield.
    How about:

Konopka
    Jackson / Williams / Zavaleta / Morrow
    Warner / Cheyrou
    Giovinco / Bradley / Osorio
    Altidore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Thanks! I tried a 7 day trial of Unlocator last night and it worked but good to know other options just in case. Thanks for the help guys.
    Oh yea, don't bother with that other one. Hola is free and super simple to use.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stress View Post
    Thanks! I tried a 7 day trial of Unlocator last night and it worked but good to know other options just in case. Thanks for the help guys.
    Download trial of tunnelbear and start it ...tune into game then switch tunnelbear off , to save the limited amount of usage for tunnelbear trial , (back to Canada), and MLS live doesn't know the difference once it's started . Then you can watch as if you're in USA .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    Download trial of tunnelbear and start it ...tune into game then switch tunnelbear off , to save the limited amount of usage for tunnelbear trial , (back to Canada), and MLS live doesn't know the difference once it's started . Then you can watch as if you're in USA .
    Yup that's what I always do with Tunnelbear. Plus you can tweet about Tunnelbear once per month to get an extra free GB for the month.

I'm wondering though, might the TFC playoff games be blocked in the US as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On one hand, we can beat them at Saputo but historically, this is when we would fall to pieces.
    Historically we would have already fallen to pieces, this is new territory! Its the playoffs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goodluck fellas, isn't this like a derby for you guys? We won ours 1-0 recently

Will be watching from work at Friday 10am Sydney time, rooting for you boys. Have a hectik away day and have a blast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barticusz View Post
    Oh yea, don't bother with that other one. Hola is free and super simple to use.
    I'd encourage anyone using or considering to use Hola to read this first. Actually, I'd encourage anybody using it to stop immediately, and anyone considering not to
    http://motherboard.vice.com/read/you...net-connection

TLDR; - if you use Hola your internet connection is being used as an exit node which could be used as part of a voluntary botnet - IE being used to send spam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyFC View Post
    Goodluck fellas, isn't this like a derby for you guys? We won ours 1-0 recently

Will be watching from work at Friday 10am Sydney time, rooting for you boys. Have a hectik away day and have a blast
    More like do or die death match on judgement day at the eleventh hour.

Can't sleep, so damn excited. This is a great time!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    I was way more pumped for some of our CL games, like the one in the Rogers Center with LA, then I am about this game. It does not feel like we have a play off quality team. We stumbled all the way into the play offs, one some huge offensive game. But we have done some good things this year. If we win this, then my feelings will be different.
    Same. Doesn't have a playoff feel at all. Next round will if we get through!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't watched TFC in a while, but is Jackson the clear right back for the future or is he barely getting it done?

Zavaleta and Williams vs Drogba, is the match up to watch. I think if they leave Kantari on the bench, he will end up going on early in the game because of the lack of experience by both centre backs.