Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

great. Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    I don't mind the playoff price for 111, but the 45 percent increase on the season ticket price is an insult.
    42% isn't it for those on Year 1 pricing? Does seem unfair compared to the 15% in yellow. 12.5% in dark grey. Still at $323 it's cheaper than 2012 when they were $399. And not far off the $320 in year 3 (though those 19 games included a premium match).

It's looking like they pushed those on Year 1 pricing to something near Year 3 pricing, but decided to go easy on the south end. Meanwhile those who have purchased more recently, seem to have been frozen. There were folks in light-grey who paid $228, $285, $361, and $399 this season depending on when they first purchased.
    Last edited by nfitz; 10-17-2015 at 06:09 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    This is being discussed extensively in the playoff ticket thread. The answer is no. Some people got price freezes. A couple are reporting prices went down. It depends when you bought, and what section you are in. Light grey year 1 ticket holders appear to have gotten hitten worse than most others. But I've heard no ticket price that went up $200. When did you first purchase, what did you pay last year, what is your price this year, and which section are you in (light-grey or medium-grey)?
    Light Grey year 1 SSHs had their tickets go up $95, essentially what I paid for one ticket to the game 3 of the ALCS on Monday night, so no big deal for me. A jump of $5 a game is totally fine for me.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how long til not 2 people in the stadium are paying the same price?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is being discussed extensively in the playoff ticket thread. The answer is no. Some people got price freezes. A couple are reporting prices went down. It depends when you bought, and what section you are in. Light grey year 1 ticket holders appear to have gotten hitten worse than most others. But I've heard no ticket price that went up $200. When did you first purchase, what did you pay last year, what is your price this year, and which section are you in (light-grey or medium-grey)?

TFC actually deleated my account last year. I essentially had to start all over. I had purchased flex packs every year with intention of getting into 110. Year before last they said there were no flex packs in 110 so I never purchased any tickets which resulted in me being dropped from waiting list( their words) and my account deleated. I called and ultimatly got into 110 in December 2014. Last year I paid $1316 and this year they are asking for $1520. I am row 17 section 110

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mind the playoff price for 111, but the 45 percent increase on the season ticket price is an insult.
    A lot of us cornered the MLSE rep today at the game and voiced our displeasure . It seems season 1 light greys are taking everyone's hit and costs for whatever is happening with this non completed shared stadium . He did let it slip they wanted all the 'flag wavers' , flare users in one area #supporters . It's just the beginning in my eyes ,to bringing up the lower prices and lowering the higher prices . In years to come . They throw away the north end seats , we still have no roof , make the Argos welcome and the patient long time supporters get thanx for nothing , pay up . So Argos get a free ride and we the soccer fans are pawns . Another year in the life .
    Last edited by jazzy; 10-18-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what the price of my seat was in 2015, but the renewal was $218. I want to say it was an increase of about maybe $20, but it didn't seem excessive to me. If it was, obviously I would have reconsidered renewing, but I don't think it was that big of a jump in price.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm not sure what the price of my seat was in 2015, but the renewal was $218. I want to say it was an increase of about maybe $20, but it didn't seem excessive to me. If it was, obviously I would have reconsidered renewing, but I don't think it was that big of a jump in price.

Are your seats in 112? It was really that cheap? Only $218? That is fantastic!!! I'm paying $342 for my seat in 114 but I'm happy to be residing in 112 lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody know when SSH will be able to purchase additional playoff tickets? May want to pick up a few extra for the boys, and, don't see the option in my account manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ Trying to do the same. I'm guessing when an official home date is set (if there is one) then we will have the option to buy additional seats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Are you guys not worried about jinxng this? A home game is no certainty.

We just went through two weeks of p******* around here.
    Can we re-title this the Renewal thread and stop talking about p******** t******?
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Can we re-title this the Renewal thread and stop talking about p******** t******?
    You don't want to talk about pussplops, at all? Out of worry or disinterest?
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm gonna echo this sentiment. I'm ok with paying $40 a playoff ticket...I'm 100% not ok with a 47% price increase in my season ticket prices. Esp. when I see how small of an increase other sections are getting.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    TFC actually deleated my account last year. I essentially had to start all over. I had purchased flex packs every year with intention of getting into 110. Year before last they said there were no flex packs in 110 so I never purchased any tickets which resulted in me being dropped from waiting list( their words) and my account deleated. I called and ultimatly got into 110 in December 2014. Last year I paid $1316 and this year they are asking for $1520. I am row 17 section 110
    thats crazy , but is that one or two tickets? I 'think' some paying around 550 in mid greys?, are getting a slight decrease ., which is good ,...yellows 'supporters' are getting off with nothing $218 .from $190.... light greys , who had their tickets since 2007 , are getting 42% hit , biggest percentage increase . Yellows can't complain at all . you have to try to relocate . Although with everyone in North end getting screwed I'm not sure how many seats or where will be available . Again MLSE has pulled a fast one . When this Stadium ?, is completed with Argos I have no idea what the outcome, look , pricing will be . BUT someone in the accounting dept knows and I think now we're going to get it big time . BTW it's their way of forcing people out of their seats to increase the price of that complete section . Sort of like kicking everyone out from an apt building enabling a cross board rent increase .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    I think that's medium grey then. That's $760 a seat - the same they were selling new seasons for in medium-grey this year. Odd though, the early bird price listed in December 2014 was $684 ($1368 for a pair). Not sure how you'd have gotten $1316 rather than $1368.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    Are your seats in 112? It was really that cheap? Only $218? That is fantastic!!! I'm paying $342 for my seat in 114 but I'm happy to be residing in 112 lol
    $218.50 would be 112 to 119 for those who held seasons back in 2012. $342 is for those who first purchased in 112 to 119 in 2014 or 2015 (which didn't increase).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was MLSE, I'd be giving those North End seat holders a nice opportunity to sit in 206 through 208. Anything to make that camera shot look like there are more people in the stadium. I'd also be ending the 2nd tier east end banding as it is an obvious failure. Make 207 Dark grey for the bottom 8 rows then medium gray to the top. Make 205-208 Medium grey. Make the rest light grey. And if that doesn't work, make most of it yellow and just try to get bodies up there. The inventory they are not selling due to pricing is stupid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ This is the point I made abundantly clear to the sales rep I spoke with yesterday at BMO. I also added that I fully expect prices to increase for those of us enjoying year 1 pricing, but that I would have hoped the increase would be applied across the board equally to all season seat holders enjoying year 1 pricing. To hit one price point at 40% and counter with "it's only $5 per game" while others see an increase of 19% or a decrease is not a very convincing argument.

He told me they are hearing this from many people in the light greys.

Does anybody here have the email addresses of the people at TFC/MLSE to whom we could write letters?
    Last edited by Primavera; 10-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in 221? That's medium grey. I've tried to put together a dataset of all the old prices.

Did you first purchase in 2013 I've got the 2015 price as $475 in medium grey for those who purchased in 2012 and earlier. But $532 for those in 2013. (and $684 for those in 2014 and early 2015, and $760 for latecomers this season).

if that's correct, the price didn't change.

Oh, 2014, not 2013. Perhaps they offered those with half-packs in 2013 the 2013 pricing in 2014 rather than the new pricing.

Medium isn't it, not dark grey.

Also, I noted the price for my new $342 ticket in yellow didn't change either. Perhaps prices only increased for those on the Year 1 pricing. (though the 2013 pricing for light grey must have increased as well).
    i am medium gray. Price last year was about $468 a seat and now it's about $4 a game more (based on 17 games, that's how we divide them in our group), I think now around $536. SSH since day one. Playoff tix $51

i think its all reasonable. $31 to see giovinco? Bargain.

I would have have been mad if they made me renew for the playoff tix but they didn't so no complaints.
    Last edited by MightyDM; 10-18-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    ^ This is the point I made abundantly clear to the sales rep I spoke with yesterday at BMO. I also added that I fully expect prices to increase for those of us enjoying year 1 pricing, but that I would have hoped the increase would be applied across the board equally to all season seat holders enjoying year 1 pricing. To hit one price point at 40% and counter with "it's only $5 per game" while others see an increase of 19% or a decrease is not a very convincing argument.

Does anybody here have the email addresses of the people at TFC/MLSE to whom we could write letters?
    is the increase $5 a game? Mine is $4 more or less and I don't think it's unreasonable. Percentages can be a bit misleading here, on low priced tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a season ticket holder in 111, I always thought it was the best value in the stadium. I secretly knew this day would come where TFC would wise up to the discrepancy and "correct" the value proposition here. Unfortunately they did it all in one shot, which adds an element of sticker shock. I still renewed, knowing that this section had been historically undervalued in my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My seats: section 120 (medium grey)

2015 price: $458
    2016 price: $570

24% increase. Ouch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$342 a seat last year and this, and $30 play off tickets. That's supporters. Yellow. South End. The ticket I added this year is the same.

Sales to SSH started, and are with the renewal package (though can be bought separately). October 21st is for Insiders (i.e. the Red list).

SSH have until October 22nd to purchase their seats for the playoffs. However you can renew your seats until November 6th (only 20% is due now). (and you can get your playoff tickets now, and then renew, or not, later)

That's interesting. 111 row 7 is light grey. Auzzy reported that his seat in 226 (also light grey) is only $35 for the playoffs. Yet both he and magmadragon (in 111) reported seasons are $323 up from $228. So did magmadragon get $35 playoff tickets? Are they changing the zone of the bottom of 111? Did someone get their price or location wrong?
    Playoff tickets are 40 in 111 for me as well. I assume any upper deck light greys are 35 while down below it is 40. Friend in 110 (bottom part) mentioned 50 for those tickets but I may have misheard him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post

My argument to my rep will be as long as we are a supporters section 111, top 110, 119(?) we should have a similar increase as the south. I'll be adding my voice to this on Monday when I call my rep.

I remember it being 399 but it's still a piss off to have it jump so much in one year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Anybody know when SSH will be able to purchase additional playoff tickets? May want to pick up a few extra for the boys, and, don't see the option in my account manager.
    I was told by my ticket rep an email will be sent Monday about this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally Mack View Post
    I was told by my ticket rep an email will be sent Monday about this.
    Sounds good, thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's medium grey then. That's $760 a seat - the same they were selling new seasons for in medium-grey this year. Odd though, the early bird price listed in December 2014 was $684 ($1368 for a pair). Not sure how you'd have gotten $1316 rather than $1368.

$218.50 would be 112 to 119 for those who held seasons back in 2012. $342 is for those who first purchased in 112 to 119 in 2014 or 2015 (which didn't increase).
    Turns out that price was because I got the refund for the Amway game or it would have been the $1368. Just thought 100 bucks a ticket for medium grey seats was a bit of a steep raise for one year. As well I am told that the 100 increase per ticket is in fact the early bird price and it will in fact be more. One season in the playoffs hardly seems worthy of such a rise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    i am medium gray. Price last year was about $468 a seat and now it's about $4 a game more (based on 17 games, that's how we divide them in our group), I think now around $536. SSH since day one. Playoff tix $51

i think its all reasonable. $31 to see giovinco? Bargain.

I would have have been mad if they made me renew for the playoff tix but they didn't so no complaints.
    My medium grey pricing is $710 per ticket. Crazy that there is such a wide difference. People around longer are apparently better fans and as such are treated better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't have any inside information on this one but i always felt that the light grey pricing could be significantly changed once they moved the 2 supporter groups out of light grey. The difference between light grey and med grey was far too large for them to not want to shift it.

Sucks for those who own the tickets in those areas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    i am medium gray. Price last year was about $468 a seat and now it's about $4 a game more (based on 17 games, that's how we divide them in our group), I think now around $536. SSH since day one.
    I think the exact numbers were $475 for the last 3 seasons and $532 this sesason. MLSE uses 19 games in their calculation (the prices are always divisible by 19). So $25/game last season and $28 now. And this means that yellow, medium grey, and dark grey got a 12% to 15% increase, while light grey got 42%.

All reasonable compared to historic, other than light grey. I'm surprised the increase wasn't bigger really, given that medium grey pricing was $29 in year 3, peaking at $34 in year 5. (though new SSH paid as high as $40 last year in medium grey).

Quote Originally Posted by rdroze View Post
    My seats: section 120 (medium grey)

2015 price: $458
    2016 price: $570

24% increase. Ouch.
    $570. Hmm, that's odd, that's higher than medium grey on the west side. I'm not understanding $458 though ... how long have you had seasons? Was it possibly $475 with a $17 credit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sucks that loyalty is based on your time as a SSH. Last year I was told I would get the same price as everybody else when we renewed the following year but for now would have to pay a premium. Which was a pisser because their screw up cost me tickets in my section 2 years earlier. Now they are saying the tickets are going up and those that got SSH are paying a different price based on when we got them. So not all SSH's are equal.