Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vince93 View Post
    do you know what your deposit is, my invoice for north end shows only full price of my seats no other option
    When you start paying it, and agree to the terms, it then gives you options of paying the entire thing, or doing the payment plan. The payment plan info is on the website: http://seasonseats.torontofc.ca/payment-options.php

So you pay 20% up front (anytime before November 6th). And then 20% on December 10, 20% on February 4th, 20% on March 3, and 20% on April 7.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not going to argue this but my invoice was $550 last season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Not going to argue this but my invoice was $550 last season.
    The invoice could include credits if you sold a ticket on the old Ticket Exchange - or had some other credit outstanding.

And that's likely the case if the number isn't divisible by 19.

Though how it went up $18 rather than down baffles me.

I'm not interested in arguing. I'm just trying to put together a complete as dataset as possible. Do you have the complete invoice, or just the final amount? It was exactly $550 both years?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playoff tickets bought, seasons renewed for same as what I paid last year...$342 per seat. I'm not complaining. Anybody crying about the playoff ticket price of $30, think for a minute. How LONG have we waited for this!? Thirty bucks is not outrageous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$30 (if that's for everyone) seems reasonable for me.

Home opener cost me like $40. Games during the ex were like $30.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got mine, bit annoyed but not surprised they didnt sell em in blocks.
    came to 180$ for three in 117

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do we get additional playoff ticket beside's my season ticket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ossington Mental Youth View Post
    Got mine, bit annoyed but not surprised they didnt sell em in blocks.
    came to 180$ for three in 117
    The explanation I got for that was the potential to play home on a Thursday followed by a sunday. Very short time frame to sell a 2nd game.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't know how it is working out for others but in my current financial situation I can't afford both the first 20% and the playoff ticket payment, which is higher than the 20% one, so I am forced to choose whether to keep my seasons or attend the playoff game(s). Too bad. Always looked forward to when this day would come but such is life. I would rather keep my season seats. Will be there at the stadium in spirit with you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what is the actual Playoff tickets cost for Season Ticket Holders in each section? Anyone know what the general public tickets are going to be priced at? I don't see any prices on here.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Well I don't know how it is working out for others but in my current financial situation I can't afford both the first 20% and the playoff ticket payment, which is higher than the 20% one, so I am forced to choose whether to keep my seasons or attend the playoff game(s). Too bad. Always looked forward to when this day would come but such is life. I would rather keep my season seats. Will be there at the stadium in spirit with you all.
    Maybe somebody can't make it to both playoff games & splits the cost with you?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    So what is the actual Playoff tickets cost for Season Ticket Holders in each section? Anyone know what the general public tickets are going to be priced at? I don't see any prices on here.
    All I can tell you, it's $35 per ticket & per game for light grey. A few others had listed their playoff ticket cost above. No complete overview available yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Playoff tickets section 111, row 7 are $40 each.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Maybe somebody can't make it to both playoff games & splits the cost with you?
    Thanks for the suggestion. I looked at a bunch of angles like that. Still tough for my current situation even to split. Tough times. I could still win the lottery tonight though. I still may find my way into the stadium somehow. Mission impossible style...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting that if you renew your season online, they make you click the check box stating that you agree to a possible relocation due to construction - without clicking the box, you can't move to the next step to renew. Not agreeing to those terms, I called the sales line and renewed over the phone. At no time did they give a warning about possible relocation, therefore there's no writing or verbal (on a recorded call) approval of those conditions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    Interesting that if you renew your season online, they make you click the check box stating that you agree to a possible relocation due to construction - without clicking the box, you can't move to the next step to renew. Not agreeing to those terms, I called the sales line and renewed over the phone. At no time did they give a warning about possible relocation, therefore there's no writing or verbal (on a recorded call) approval of those conditions.
    On the phone, they know where you seat, and would therefore no whether it was worthwhile having that discussion or not. I'm assuming you aren't in the 130s! I suspect there wasn't time to code the entire thing into the interface.

Bottom line though, is if something unexpected happens - and your seat just isn't there next season, you won't be able to insist they put it back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ok on the timing for playoff ticket deadline, makes sense. Annoyed on the deadline being so close to lock in 2016 seasons. Obvisouly there for both but annoyed.

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait play off tickets are on sale already? I thought it was going to be available on the 21st? No?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ SSH got emailed yesterday and now available via account manager until the 21st or somewhere around that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spend 100 million on players and make the playoffs, I guess a price increase is justified. Not complaining.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ya, we are getting a roof this year too right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Playoff tickets bought, seasons renewed for same as what I paid last year...$342 per seat. I'm not complaining. Anybody crying about the playoff ticket price of $30, think for a minute. How LONG have we waited for this!? Thirty bucks is not outrageous.
    What section are you in?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    What section are you in?
    $342 a seat last year and this, and $30 play off tickets. That's supporters. Yellow. South End. The ticket I added this year is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    Wait play off tickets are on sale already? I thought it was going to be available on the 21st? No?
    Sales to SSH started, and are with the renewal package (though can be bought separately). October 21st is for Insiders (i.e. the Red list).

SSH have until October 22nd to purchase their seats for the playoffs. However you can renew your seats until November 6th (only 20% is due now). (and you can get your playoff tickets now, and then renew, or not, later)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Playoff tickets section 111, row 7 are $40 each.
    That's interesting. 111 row 7 is light grey. Auzzy reported that his seat in 226 (also light grey) is only $35 for the playoffs. Yet both he and magmadragon (in 111) reported seasons are $323 up from $228. So did magmadragon get $35 playoff tickets? Are they changing the zone of the bottom of 111? Did someone get their price or location wrong?
    Last edited by nfitz; 10-17-2015 at 05:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Looking at the Play Off ticket prices I see that I need to pay 60$. It says game 1 and 2 though. Not really sure what the second game is. Does it mean we're paying $30 per game?

Cheers mates

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    Looking at the Play Off ticket prices I see that I need to pay 60$. It says game 1 and 2 though. Not really sure what the second game is. Does it mean we're paying $30 per game?
    In south end? Yes. They are selling tickets for both the first and second game at the same time.

This is because if we finish 3rd or 4th, the first game would be on Wednesday or Thursday, with the second game (if we win the first) only 3-4 days later on Sunday, making it difficult to do ticket sales. They'll refund if not used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a crock of shit. I pay for season tickets so should automatically get access to 2015 playoffs. Now I have to but tickets for next year just to have access to this years playoffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default season tickets

I noticed the price of my season tickets in section 110 went up $200 over last years prices. Is this the case with everybody?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    This is a crock of shit. I pay for season tickets so should automatically get access to 2015 playoffs. Now I have to but tickets for next year just to have access to this years playoffs.
    This isn't true. Where are you getting this? We've discussed this extensively above.

There are two invoices in our account. The one for the playoffs is due October 22nd. The one for the renewal is due November 6.

You can pay, one, the other, both. One now and the other later. None.

It appears you have to renew, to buy EXTRA playoff tickets at the season ticketholder price. But there is nothing stopping you buying your own seats for the playoffs, and not renewing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jvanpeebles View Post
    I noticed the price of my season tickets in section 110 went up $200 over last years prices. Is this the case with everybody?
    This is being discussed extensively in the playoff ticket thread. The answer is no. Some people got price freezes. A couple are reporting prices went down. It depends when you bought, and what section you are in. Light grey year 1 ticket holders appear to have gotten hitten worse than most others. But I've heard no ticket price that went up $200. When did you first purchase, what did you pay last year, what is your price this year, and which section are you in (light-grey or medium-grey)?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't mind the playoff price for 111, but the 45 percent increase on the season ticket price is an insult.