Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know how we can get additional seats? I'm about to renew but don't see anything about additional seats for the playoffs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GhostKiller View Post
    So your new 2016 pricing is $218.50? WTF is top of 110 no longer supporters section? I went from $250 to $320 / seat
    $250? I thought 2012 and earlier SSH paid $228, and 2013 SSH paid $285 last year. (and 2014 and 2015 early bird paid $361 while new SSH paid $399).

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    42% increase for me in 111 with an old account 228 to 323. Are we not considered a supporters section anymore. My rep is going to be hearing from me.
    Ouch. Looks like they are trying to keep supporters happy. If they play the same relocation rules as last year, you should be able to move to south end for $218.50

Quote Originally Posted by rowan View Post
    Supports Section for Old Accounts: 19.4%
    I get 15% ($190 to $218.50). And 0% for 2015 (early bird) pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargs7 View Post
    Anyone know how we can get additional seats? I'm about to renew but don't see anything about additional seats for the playoffs.
    If it's like last year, you can do that at relocation. Though perhaps you can talk to your rep, if you want extra playoff tickets now ... but I suspect with all the stadium changes, they aren't ready for this yet.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is the preferred price for light grey?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    anybody have a seating chart?
    I didn't notice one in online renewal materials, but may have missed a link for it. If they didn't include one, probably because so many people are playing different rates for same sections due to the loyalty pricing. I would like to see what the new sticker price is, I guess that will get published at some point.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    What is the preferred price for light grey?
    "Preferred pricing" for 2016 renewal is $323 per seat for light grey.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sec 111, row 7 is $323 per seat for 2016.

Playoff tickets are $40.00 each

And my ticket rep doesn't "foresee" the pricing chart being made public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bdiddy View Post
    For the Season's seats - did anyone else get this message - about potential seat location impacts? Wtf.

Please be advised that BMO Field will be undergoing renovations in the foreseeable future, which may have an impact on the location of your Toronto FC Season Seats. MLSE reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revise this invoice, as well as your seat location, if and as required, as a result of these renovations. You will be notified of any such changes and, if possible, will be provided with a prioritized opportunity to select alternate seating and a new invoice. *

Yeah I got that.

http://seasonseats.torontofc.ca/bmo-expansion.php

Based on the rendering I guess this confirms the north end is getting torn out.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm.. My season ticket dropped $18.

221 1-9 area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Whoops, my mistake. You are indeed correct. I had accidentally subtracted the CC refund from last year's ticket price.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Hmmm.. My season ticket dropped $18.

221 1-9 area.
    What's the cost now?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    What's the cost now?
    I paid $550 for 2015 - $532 for 2016.

$51 each for playoffs (I can live with that).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So 15% price increase for yellow; 42% price increase for light grey; 3% price decrease for dark grey? Weird.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So 15% price increase for yellow; 42% price increase for light grey; 3% price decrease for dark grey? Weird.
    221 is...spotty, especially above row 15 or so They have been putting the BMO big white tent holding kids up there lately.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Separate invoice from what I can see. But yeah this has ML$E from a few years back written all over it. If they were smart they would make it $10 for the whole stadium and pack it. They make all their money on concessions anyway.
    seriously? yet most here would pay 100's for Blue Jays .....it's the playoffs , they obviously have to charge more .......we expect Gio for nothing ? We don't want to pay $$ for play-offs yet we all think we're such an important sports entity . What is it for Argos games $35 starters . If we want class , we can't expect games for free . A friggin steak costs $20 nowadays . Amazed how some supporters want everything for nothing . I prefer having a Gio around and I'll pay for it .
    Last edited by jazzy; 10-16-2015 at 05:29 PM.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

17% increase for my seats in dark grey (s106) - from $730 a seat to $855.

I also have a north end seat (which is getting relocated) (s131) and it increased 7.7% - from $494 to $532.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

221 is...spotty, especially above row 15 or so They have been putting the BMO big white tent holding kids up there lately.
    The thing is, other than the soccer team group deals, 226 & 227 are pretty empty as well.

Oh I guess 221 is actually medium grey not dark grey. I would love to see an overall seat & price map. Maybe we can compile it here, if people post old & new prices from various sections. Maybe they have in fact realized that the more expensive seats including the new east side are tough sells.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    seriously? yet most here would pay 100's for Blue Jays .....it's the playoffs , they obviously have to charge more .......we expect Gio for nothing ? We don't want to pay $$ for play-offs yet we all think we're such an important sports entity . What is it for Argos games $35 starters . If we want class , we can't expect games for free . A friggin steak costs $20 nowadays . Amazed how some supporters what everything for nothing . I prefer having a Gio around and I'll pay for it .
    My point is I think they are overestimating demand when it is close to the freezing mark on a Sunday night in November. Yes, I remember packed openers in March but given how empty the new stand has been for most of the season, this isn't the best move when all your margins are in concessions and merchandise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't 221 medium grey? All the seating areas I see online are medium unless it was changed recently.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously? yet most here would pay 100's for Blue Jays .....it's the playoffs , they obviously have to charge more .......we expect Gio for nothing ? We don't want to pay $$ for play-offs yet we all think we're such an important sports entity . What is it for Argos games $35 starters . If we want class , we can't expect games for free . A friggin steak costs $20 nowadays . Amazed how some supporters what everything for nothing . I prefer having a Gio around and I'll pay for it .
    No issues here at all for me, having attended two Blue Jays ALDS games in the last week or so, having paid much more than that I am really looking forward to it. We have all been waiting for this day for so long so just enjoy it.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JDMD View Post

I also have a north end seat (which is getting relocated) (s131) and it increased 7.7% - from $494 to $532.
    OgtheDim & JDMD: were your old prices ($550 for medium grey; $730 for dark grey) year 1 prices i.e., loyalty prices after the big price drop a few years ago?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    Isn't 221 medium grey? All the seating areas I see online are medium unless it was changed recently.
    Yes 221 is medium grey, I made a mistake earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$250? I thought 2012 and earlier SSH paid $228, and 2013 SSH paid $285 last year. (and 2014 and 2015 early bird paid $361 while new SSH paid $399).

Ouch. Looks like they are trying to keep supporters happy. If they play the same relocation rules as last year, you should be able to move to south end for $218.50

If it's like last year, you can do that at relocation. Though perhaps you can talk to your rep, if you want extra playoff tickets now ... but I suspect with all the stadium changes, they aren't ready for this yet.
    My bad, I have the same situation as madmagragon.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OgtheDim & JDMD: were your old prices ($550 for medium grey; $730 for dark grey) year 1 prices i.e., loyalty prices after the big price drop a few years ago?
    Not sure of the "loyalty price" name - 2014 was my first SSH after a half pack in 111 in 2013 and a few of the packages for CCL matches over the years which apparently got me on a priority/loyalty list. $550 was the price the last 2 seasons.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 10-16-2015 at 05:24 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My point is I think they are overestimating demand when it is close to the freezing mark on a Sunday night in November. Yes, I remember packed openers in March but given how empty the new stand has been for most of the season, this isn't the best move when all your margins are in concessions and merchandise.
    point taken ....I'd like to think we all value 'our' team and in special games don't mind supporting them . I'm not sure about their season's pricing they are like the Tories going after the middle class... . I am happy to see the 'higher' priced seats getting a break . Don't like them getting overcharged . It seems they are trying to round out the pricing with a smaller gap btwn high and low . The 42% price increase in light greys seems a bit much though . Especially if they did it again next year .
    Last edited by jazzy; 10-16-2015 at 05:30 PM.
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in section 111 and went from $219 a ticket to $323 per ticket...based on my first year I was paying close to $500 per ticket sitting in 126, I'm still happy with my price point. Playoff tickets are what they are...not sure who said 111 wasn't a supporter section but according to the seat map it its...top of 109 is no longer a supporter section though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That would be me. I was referring more to the fact that the spread between south end pricing and light greys has gone up beyond the usual $30 or so. 109 never was, it was 110 and based on the map that seems okay as well. But I imagine those guys will be paying more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JollyBenjabi View Post
    I'm in section 111 and went from $219 a ticket to $323 per ticket...based on my first year I was paying close to $500 per ticket sitting in 126, I'm still happy with my price point. Playoff tickets are what they are...not sure who said 111 wasn't a supporter section but according to the seat map it its...top of 109 is no longer a supporter section though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seriously? yet most here would pay 100's for Blue Jays .....it's the playoffs , they obviously have to charge more .......we expect Gio for nothing ? We don't want to pay $$ for play-offs yet we all think we're such an important sports entity . What is it for Argos games $35 starters . If we want class , we can't expect games for free . A friggin steak costs $20 nowadays . Amazed how some supporters want everything for nothing . I prefer having a Gio around and I'll pay for it .
    I don't expect anything for nothing, and do expect a price increase for the playoff games, I don't think anybody wouldn't expect that. However, given the fact that TFC have really struggled to fill BMO when 1) the weather isn't stunning and 2) there isn't something else competing with it - I don't really expect BMO to be filled for the playoffs in bad fall weather unless the prices are extremely reasonable - and I'd personally hate to see a half filled stadium for an important play-off game!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in 221? That's medium grey. I've tried to put together a dataset of all the old prices.

Did you first purchase in 2013 I've got the 2015 price as $475 in medium grey for those who purchased in 2012 and earlier. But $532 for those in 2013. (and $684 for those in 2014 and early 2015, and $760 for latecomers this season).

if that's correct, the price didn't change.

Not sure of the "loyalty price" name - 2014 was my first SSH after a half pack in 111 in 2013 and a few of the packages for CCL matches over the years which apparently got me on a priority/loyalty list. $550 was the price the last 2 seasons.
    Oh, 2014, not 2013. Perhaps they offered those with half-packs in 2013 the 2013 pricing in 2014 rather than the new pricing.

Medium isn't it, not dark grey.

Also, I noted the price for my new $342 ticket in yellow didn't change either. Perhaps prices only increased for those on the Year 1 pricing. (though the 2013 pricing for light grey must have increased as well).
    Last edited by nfitz; 10-16-2015 at 05:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$730? Year 1 pricing was $760 in dark grey. (actually it was $800, but that was based on 20 games, and they've used 19 games recently).

What were playoff tickets in Dark Grey?

$494? When did you get this ticket? Light Blue was $513 when they first went to Year 1 pricing in 2013. Are you sure that's the correct price?

(I'm tryng to put the whole thing together).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$730? Year 1 pricing was $760 in dark grey. (actually it was $800, but that was based on 20 games, and they've used 19 games recently).

What were playoff tickets in Dark Grey?

$494? When did you get this ticket? Light Blue was $513 when they first went to Year 1 pricing in 2013. Are you sure that's the correct price?

(I'm tryng to put the whole thing together).

do you know what your deposit is, my invoice for north end shows only full price of my seats no other option