Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a season ticket holder who is not renewing, I still don't see anything indicating I can buy my own seat for the playoffs. Not good.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorth View Post
    Oops ..

Please Wait While Your Request is Being Processed
    An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.

Do not hit the refresh or back buttons or you will lose your place in line

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Wow that's quite the jump....they looking to see even more empty seats next year? With the plentiful availability of seats for every game from different outlets I really wonder how they could have the nerve to do that...just because they make the playoffs once.
    Well, playoff tickets are nearly three times the price. My tickets average $43 per game for all three seats. Playoffs is $40 average PER SEAT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwhisperer View Post
    As a season ticket holder who is not renewing, I still don't see anything indicating I can buy my own seat for the playoffs. Not good.
    Separate invoice from what I can see. But yeah this has ML$E from a few years back written all over it. If they were smart they would make it $10 for the whole stadium and pack it. They make all their money on concessions anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwhisperer View Post
    There are two invoices. One for playoffs, one for seasons. They are NOT dependent on each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by magmadragon View Post
    Separate invoice from what I can see. But yeah this has ML$E from a few years back written all over it. If they were smart they would make it $10 for the whole stadium and pack it. They make all their money on concessions anyway.
    ... devil's advocate, what is the cost to operate the stadium and keep the field in shape in November weather conditions? With the potential to be playing BMO on December 6th. While I am not happy to pay nearly three times the price, there may be actual legitimate reasons for at least part of the high price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are two invoices. One for playoffs, one for seasons. They are NOT dependent on each other.

Thanks - I was just going the letter they sent without logging in. Greatly appreciated. Better log in now....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$30 per ticket in the south without knowing what dates we play is horseshit. Agree, better to pack it out at $15-20. I can only imagine the costs in the posh seats where many folks won't show up if the weather is bad. Well done ML$E as usual
    Last edited by TFC Cityboy; 10-16-2015 at 04:06 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Oops ..

Please Wait While Your Request is Being Processed
    An unusually large number of visitors are accessing our site. You've been placed in line and will be granted access to the site in the order in which you arrived.

Do not hit the refresh or back buttons or you will lose your place in line
    I wonder if this is to make people think a lot are renewing??? I can't get in either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got 2 tickets in 112 which I've had since the very beginning. Pricing is as follows:

Season ticket: $218.50 per seat
    Play-off ticket: $30 per seat
    Last edited by rowan; 10-16-2015 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also this. I imagine it is for the north end people but they can't really say that now can they

Please be advised that BMO Field will be undergoing renovations in the foreseeable future, which may have an impact on the location of your Toronto FC Season Seats. MLSE reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revise this invoice, as well as your seat location, if and as required, as a result of these renovations. You will be notified of any such changes and, if possible, will be provided with a prioritized opportunity to select alternate seating and a new invoice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsmann View Post
    I wonder if this is to make people think a lot are renewing??? I can't get in either
    According to the email, you have the ability to choose additional seats at the same time. It would be quite a mess with everyone adding seats to their "cart" and locking them up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even the wording is confusing when your buying playoff tickets. When your ready to purchase it say "renew". It's like they are trying to be obscure to confuse people. So lame

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supporters prices for old accounts is $218.50. Playoffs are $30, so $60 for both games upfront.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm...as I wait to catch up to the head of the cue, what's the % increase for seasons?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a SSH, but not in the supporter sections. My playoff tickets are just under $100 each, and my renewal for season tickets jumped about $100 a piece.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... devil's advocate, what is the cost to operate the stadium and keep the field in shape in November weather conditions? With the potential to be playing BMO on December 6th. While I am not happy to pay nearly three times the price, there may be actual legitimate reasons for at least part of the high price.
    The maintenance cost does not reflect that price hike. It's just playoffs /pussplops pricing.

If they were offsetting anything it would be the reno but fuck that its why the Argos and Grey Cup are coming.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    Well, there's hope then. Though it would only be because of pressure from TSN. I think you give them all too much credit for actually giving a shit about the impact on the city!

I think you give to little. But again. No one knows for sure.

It's also a gate league. It's not nearly as bad as every other sport where TV revenue rules all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    Supporters prices for old accounts is $218.50. Playoffs are $30, so $60 for both games upfront.
    So your new 2016 pricing is $218.50? WTF is top of 110 no longer supporters section? I went from $250 to $320 / seat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Hmmm...as I wait to catch up to the head of the cue, what's the % increase for seasons?
    Supports Section for Old Accounts: 15%
    Last edited by rowan; 10-16-2015 at 04:47 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only 218? really?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

42% increase for me in 111 with an old account 228 to 323. Are we not considered a supporters section anymore. My rep is going to be hearing from me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you guys not worried about jinxng this? A home game is no certainty.

We just went through two weeks of p******* around here.
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally got into Acct Mgr and took care of both play-off tickets and ST renewal (separate invoices). Not wild about having to pay for both PO games up front, I assume the Conf final payment will just apply to renew invoice if not used.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakTFC View Post
    I'm a rare case, as I added an extra ticket this year, so I paid $190 on my old one, and $342 on my new one (before we got the Voyageurs Cup refund).

Renewal price is $218.50 on the old one ($11.50 a game) and $342 on the new one ($18 a game). (assuming we have 19 games again this year).

Given the same seat was $361 ($19 a game) for 2012 before the "year 1 pricing", I can't complain. In fact, I'm really surprised that they stayed so close to Year 1 pricing. Had they gone to Year 2 pricing, it would have been $228 rather than $212.50.

Playoff tickets are $30 for both tickets. So everyone pays the same. Kind of steep compared to $10 per game. But the final list price for new season seat holders in Supports was $380 - or $20 a game. So only a 50% markup. No where near what the Jays are paying. Wasn't it a 100% markup for MLS.

Given we paid $38 in supporters for MLS Cup, I can't complain about $30. I honestly thought it would be more than this.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ensco View Post
    Are you guys not worried about jinxng this? A home game is no certainty.

We just went through two weeks of p******* around here.

The term is now pussplops. Pussplops 4eva.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anybody have a seating chart?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    The term is now pussplops. Pussplops 4eva.
    You would thinking by the age of 50 I would have had pussplops by now. Better late than never I guess. Are they infectious?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the Season's seats - did anyone else get this message - about potential seat location impacts? Wtf.

Please be advised that BMO Field will be undergoing renovations in the foreseeable future, which may have an impact on the location of your Toronto FC Season Seats. MLSE reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to revise this invoice, as well as your seat location, if and as required, as a result of these renovations. You will be notified of any such changes and, if possible, will be provided with a prioritized opportunity to select alternate seating and a new invoice. *

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somebody was asking about the percentage price increase for 2016 renewals.

I'm in the light greys (upper west side, section 226). My 2015 price for season ticket renewals was $228 per seat.

"Preferred pricing" for 2016 renewal is $323 per seat: 42% increase. Wow. I'll have to think about it. I've had to eat the cost of so many tickets this year. Many people (both at work & at home) that used to be interested in taking one or both tickets, just aren't into it anymore. I know the theoretic cost per game & ticket still isn't very high ($17), but if you aren't using or selling many of them, then the cost per game increases significantly.

2015 playoff tickets are $35 per seat.