0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I seem to have got one code to my waiting list email, another to that one as well, not sure why that's different.

But nothing on the Ticketmaster account seems to let you even enter the code, and actually get tickets. Anyone got it at all?
    There's a small messagebox where you enter the code. I try it, it works for me. I posted the link above.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I seem to have got one code to my waiting list email, another to that one as well, not sure why that's different.

But nothing on the Ticketmaster account seems to let you even enter the code, and actually get tickets. Anyone got it at all?
    I got in.

There is a little box next to where you'd pick seat quantities. You have to manually enter the code in there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    I got in.

Thanks, there is a little box next to where you'd pick seat quantities. You have to manually enter the code in there.
    Yes, they seemed to have fixed it (turned it on) just after I posted. Edited my post.

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/820ads?brand=torontofc

This link worked for me in Chrome. Not IE or Firefox. I do have my settings pretty tight on those two browsers.
    You have to select the game, 1 or 2.

Note: I tried Canada Soccer code and TFC code. Same price for tickets in 109. Didn't check any other sections. $79 per for game 1.

OSORIO21 or GIOVINCO10
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the presale code guys.

No tickets available in the supporter's section though. Bummer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin10000 View Post
    Thanks, this link worked. I was signed on to ticketmaster but couldn't get to this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Secured 2 play-off tickets for $30 each. So I'm all set. Happy with the price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I picked up a pair in section 207. Any idea when these tickets will be released?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This has been a ridiculous process as I've tried to use three different codes (GIOVINCO10, BRADLEY4 and OSORIO21) and none of them seem to work. I guess I'll either wait until the public on-sale or see if there are any extra tickets being sold in the ticket trader sub-forum. Either way, I've had such a great time going to games this year and I definitely do not want to miss out on the first playoff game as I know that the atmosphere will be electric!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm guessing the tied up phone lines are being made worse by the obvious "can you explain how this works" question. No wonder the hold time is 30 mins plus at this point......

Seriously, worst ticketing process ever.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stelinelli View Post
    This has been a ridiculous process as I've tried to use three different codes
    I hadn't seen the 3rd one before. And it works fine for me at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/820ads?brand=torontofc - the selection is more limited (oh wait, so is the Bradley one now ... things changing).

Try a different browser or Computer?
    Last edited by nfitz; 10-21-2015 at 11:03 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Soooo next Wednesday.................Low of 4 degrees and 80% chance of rain...................just saying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't even get an email. Unreal.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    Sounds like it could be a spam issue. I know it's happened to me twice since year one.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red4ever View Post
    I don't think it went to SSH, who can phone up and get better same ticket at better prices. It went to the waiting list, and some other lists. And the passwords are above.

Though might be useful to see what's available for if you phone up. if they still allow that - they were earlier this morning apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Sounds like it could be a spam issue. I know it's happened to me twice since year one.
    I haven't missed a SSH email for years. Sure it went to SSH and not to other lists?
    Last edited by nfitz; 10-21-2015 at 11:45 AM.

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't get an email today from the SSH list. I got one from Canada Soccer. SSH had to call in yesterday until today at 10am. No link.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today was the "insider" presale no? SSH could call their rep as of yesterday or monday morning to get extra tickets if they had renewed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cmonyoureds View Post
    Soooo next Wednesday.................Low of 4 degrees and 80% chance of rain...................just saying.
    Might have to break out a light jacket.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very poorly done all around.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I got my pair of tickets with the OSORIO21 code. $39 each. Not my ideal seats I should have jumped on this morning. I'm still pumped to be going though.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I purchased my light grey playoffs tickets today as a SSH, upper west side, $35 per seat & per game.

Man, I'm so pissed off about the new season ticket prices. The more I read here (including thinking about the pricing & seat map in the new east seats), the more pissed off I get. I'll rant about all that another time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I purchased my light grey playoffs tickets today as a SSH, upper west side, $35 per seat & per game.

Man, I'm so pissed off about the new season ticket prices. The more I read here (including thinking about the pricing & seat map in the new east seats), the more pissed off I get. I'll rant about all that another time...
    So we have different price points for Light Greys as well? I purchased Light Greys lower east side, $44/ticket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the price per game change? It was $12, am I right? Is it now $19?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    what is the price per game change? It was $12, am I right? Is it now $19?
    Light grey seasons? Was $12 for year 1 (2012 or earlier) holders. Now $17. In 2015, the price for 2013 SSH was $15. 2014 and early 2015 were $19. If any late 2015 SSH was $21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know its a big percentage increase but $17 isn't bad. its the price of a large beer,

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    So we have different price points for Light Greys as well? I purchased Light Greys lower east side, $44/ticket.
    Yes it's nuts. It looks like light grey pricing is being split between lower & upper tier.

My first rant: So the new seats (upper east side) mostly sold very badly this year, despite the non-stop Giovinco show. You would think they would learn from that (like in the north end in the past), make those seats a bit more reasonable, a bit more like the rest of the stadium. Or at least freeze the pricing.

But no: based on nfitz's chart above, season tickets in the upper east are getting even more expensive in 3 price categories; frozen in 3 price categories; and only dropped in one category (black). So instead of the new seats becoming more like the old pricing, it looks like it's the other way around.

As somebody mentioned, there isn't actually any light grey in the new upper east seats. That leads me to my next rant: I'm worried that after this year's massive price increase for light grey, they won't even be done. It doesn't make sense that all the new seats in the upper east, are currently more expensive than all the old light greys (upper & lower bowl)

I'm really worried that the old light greys will be bumped up to the new black pricing in future years. So from $228 this year for a single light grey season ticket; to $323 in 2016; to $570 (each!) in the future. For a pair of light greys, the total would increase from $456 to $1140, a 250% increase.

All of that was a guess for the upper bowl light grey (west side). Light grey probably would get even more expensive for the existing lower bowl (east & west). Again just a guess, based on the new upper east seats.

I remember that promises were made to us after the price drop to year one: That they had learned from the excessive price increases in TFC's first few years; that they wouldn't do that again; that there would at most be reasonable, steady increases.

42% increase (and possibly even more in the future) is not reasonable or steady.

I'm so pissed off.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    I know its a big percentage increase but $17 isn't bad. its the price of a large beer,
    Sorry that's also crock, and I was going to rant about this tomorrow. First of all, a massively overpriced large beer is not a reasonable comparison for me for anything.

Plus the way they're trying to explain this price increase -- only $5 more per game; only $17 per game -- is BS. Because they're not selling me a single ticket like that. They're only selling a whole season's worth of tickets at that price. For a pair of tickets, it's a $190 jump within one season, and I don't even think they plan to stop after that. That's a very significant price increase.

It's like the "only one dollar per day" BS on crappy late night TV ads -- marketing crock to try & gloss over the true cost of something.

Think of a family of four. It's a ton of money, and quickly getting out of synch with the rest of MLS again. Which brings me to my next point: light greys were decently priced family seats (since yellow supporter's seats might not be ideal for many families). That's falling by the wayside.
    Last edited by Auzzy; 10-22-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Think of a family of four. It's a ton of money, and quickly getting out of synch with the rest of MLS again. Which brings me to my next point: light greys were decently priced family seats (since yellow supporter's seats might not be ideal for many families). That's falling by the wayside.
    Amen. I've kept my pair out of the South End for years, because I've always planned on taking my daughter to games (she's 3), and it's a little too rowdy there. But if they keep this up that cheap alternative isn't going to be one for much longer - as I said in an email to my rep "111 is still a Supporter Section, but in one year we've gone from $38 more / ticket to $104.50 more / ticket from the other Supporter Sections (112-118)." I don't see them closing that gap any time soon.
    TFC management changes: "like adding a new fish to your aquarium of failure." - Shakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Yeah.. I got burned because Gmail sent my relocation notice to the Spam folder. Set your mail filters to accept all Toronto FC email.