Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Anyone else, that renewed, unable to find their payment plan invoices on account manager? Mine were there until last week. Pretty sure the next payment is due a week from today.
    Mine disappeared a couple weeks back. Told my rep and she told me she would info the tech people. Nice to see it hasn't been resolved. She also sent me a copy of my payments to date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KevinOHH View Post
    Same problem I'm having. I haven't seen my invoices for the past 3 weeks or so.

I contacted my rep and this was the answer I was given.................."The statements just came down to process all renewals and final statements and numbers. It will be back up shortly showing your invoicing, if you have any questions in the meantime please let me know"

That was from Mid November.
    Quote Originally Posted by ou8jonesy View Post
    Mine disappeared a couple weeks back. Told my rep and she told me she would info the tech people. Nice to see it hasn't been resolved. She also sent me a copy of my payments to date.
    Just had an email from a rep. Said not to worry as my plan is set up for automatic payment. Still seems strange that they aren't showing up on account manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The invoice is visible again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has there been any word on when the season seat re-location event will take place. I really wasn't happy with where my seats were last year and want to move them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Has there been any word on when the season seat re-location event will take place. I really wasn't happy with where my seats were last year and want to move them.
    I am still waiting to hear about my relocation from the north end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would imagine that everything with be wrapped up by the middle of Feb. They have a few rounds of relocation to get through this year.

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Expect revocations in January and early Feb, then the supporters sections in Feb as well.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any word on how season ticket sales are going? or how many they're expecting/hoping for?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Expect revocations in January and early Feb, then the supporters sections in Feb as well.
    Freudian slip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yesterday I received a call from someone down in the states (he was either named Washington or was located in Washington). He said that head office was helping Toronto out with phone calls. He asked how my experience attending games has been and what they could do to get me out to more games. I told him I was a season ticket holder and really couldn't get out to more games than that! He apologized saying he wasn't sure how I ended up on his list.
    So is this typical? Did anyone else get a call? Are ticket sales down? Why would MLS head office be making calls for Toronto when TFC's season ticket numbers are so much higher than teams like NE, Chicago, Colarado and DC?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yesterday I received a call from someone down in the states (he was either named Washington or was located in Washington). He said that head office was helping Toronto out with phone calls. He asked how my experience attending games has been and what they could do to get me out to more games. I told him I was a season ticket holder and really couldn't get out to more games than that! He apologized saying he wasn't sure how I ended up on his list.
    So is this typical? Did anyone else get a call? Are ticket sales down? Why would MLS head office be making calls for Toronto when TFC's season ticket numbers are so much higher than teams like NE, Chicago, Colarado and DC?
    Bizarre. Never heard of it.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be they are outsourcing some market research but not sure why they couldn't use a local company or MLS is conducting a review of each teams game day experience and was just given a list by the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MLS have a centralized Ticket Sales/Support office in Minnesota, that could have been it.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/nationalsalescenter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TFC has already confirmed that some fans are getting calls from Minnesota officially. Not sure about Washington.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    TFC has already confirmed that some fans are getting calls from Minnesota officially. Not sure about Washington.
    I actually think the guys name was Washington. I didn't pay close attention.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received the same call a couple of weeks ago.....also from a Minnesota number.....did a quick search of the number and sees as though its an MLS thing.....results were coming up from people receiving calls as well from Whitecaps reps, etc.......

Asked me the same question and I gave him the same answer.....didn't catch his name though......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone received an e-mail about buying single game tickets ahead of the general population? I would like to buy a couple extra tickets for the home opener. I saw that tickets go on sale to the general population on Thursday. Am I missing something?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone received an e-mail about buying single game tickets ahead of the general population? I would like to buy a couple extra tickets for the home opener. I saw that tickets go on sale to the general population on Thursday. Am I missing something?
    Email today is for the "insider" list. i.e. The marketing list

SSH's got dibs on single tickets last weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post

SSH's got dibs on single tickets last weekend.
    Crap! How'd I miss that? Was there a special code?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, i can post it here if its allowed?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mistercorporate View Post
    Yeah, i can post it here if its allowed?
    post info if you want but please take care it doesn't include your own personal info.

(For your own protection obviously)
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RPB Member
    Vice-President

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OSORIO21 also works.
    Road Games:
    2013 - Montréal , 2014 - Orlando (Disney Classic), Montréal
    2015 - Columbus, New England, Montréal
    2016 - NYCFC (Leg 2 Conference Semis), Montréal (Leg 1 Conference Final)
    2017 - Ottawa (Leg 1 Canadian Championship Semi), DCU, Red Bulls (Leg 1 Conference Final), Columbus (Leg 2 Conference Final)
    2019 - Montréal, NYCFC (Eastern Conference Semi @ Citi Field), Seattle (MLS Cup Final)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Altidore17, over the next 24 hours or so.

And if you put in Mistercorporate69 you get free drinks and a complimentary lap dance. Youre welcome.
    Last edited by mistercorporate; 03-02-2016 at 12:26 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

email with a link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone. I e-mailed my rep and got the tickets I wanted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone seen the list of which games are premium, top, standard yet? I sell off about a third of my season tickets and need this info to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone seen the list of which games are premium, top, standard yet? I sell off about a third of my season tickets and need this info to do so.
    I'm also looking for this info. I sent a message a message to my ticketing rep last week only to learn that he was no longer with MLSE and no other rep's name was provided.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    I'm also looking for this info. I sent a message a message to my ticketing rep last week only to learn that he was no longer with MLSE and no other rep's name was provided.
    I spoke with my ticket rep. They don't have the list yet. He's said he would forward it to me when it was completed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that my e-mail has been sending TFC emails to the junk file which gets deleted daily so I may have missed a bunch of info. Last year STH were given an opportunity to pick an additional event (ex BBQ, Opening Day Party) to attend. Did that happen again this year? I didn't receive anything about this but I'm not sure if it's because of my e-mail issues at work.