Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Looking for RPB member for assigment

Hey guys I'm working on an assigment revolving around social theories in relation to football supporters clubs and was wondering if any of you guys could chime in and help answer a few questions. I was redirected here from r/tfc and was told this would be the place to get the best answers. The questions are really basic and just involve typical game day experiences and how they're perceived.

If you're interested I can send over a copy of the questions and you can do your best to answer them.

Cheers!

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go ahead and PM me with any questions. I'm sure you'll find a few people here that would be happy to help out.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you the same guy who called me a few months ago for a similar project? I can help again if I was any use last time lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks cashcleaner and Mateo1985, I've PM'd both of you guys with the questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post
    Hey guys I'm working on an assigment revolving around social theories in relation to football supporters clubs and was wondering if any of you guys could chime in and help answer a few questions. I was redirected here from r/tfc and was told this would be the place to get the best answers. The questions are really basic and just involve typical game day experiences and how they're perceived.

If you're interested I can send over a copy of the questions and you can do your best to answer them.

Cheers!
    Happy to help as well.

Just as a side note, if you're spelling assignment in your assignment, don't spell it as "assigment".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonso View Post
    Happy to help as well.

Just as a side note, if you're spelling assignment in your assignment, don't spell it as "assigment".
    Hahah whoops, where's autocorrect when you actually need it! Thanks, I've PM'd you Alonso!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicAnt View Post

Cheers!

hit me up via PM, fellow redditor!!

Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm game message me on twitter @Doucet3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hit me up via PM, if you still need people for this.