The ultimate problem with Bradley is not that he's not good enough or overrated. And not being coached properly is a weak point, but not the end-all for a player of his calibre. Therefore is it as misguided to call for his dismissal as to stubbornly stick with him no matter what.
I'm really hoping Manning will make a final decision as to what the team's long-term vision will entail. Unfortunately that may mean next year will be another 'lost' season.
Personally I think the team is trying to be too dynamic for its own good. The team should be built around one player and that player is Giovinco. If that means Bradley and/or Altidore has to go, so be it. If it can be made to work, great. The reality is that it hasn't worked yet. I just hope a lot more isn't wasted on a wild goose chase and the right people (Manning, I assume), takes the reigns and forces some reality on the organization before too much more time is wasted.
Just to clarify, I really like Bradley as a player, but I think it is delusional to believe that he is the one to build this team around.