Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The legend??/ Zidaneis a fucking legend....Bradley??? WTF seriously.......using the name Bradley and legend in the same sentence an insult

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vortexdr View Post
    The legend??/ Zidaneis a fucking legend....Bradley??? WTF seriously.......using the name Bradley and legend in the same sentence an insult
    Relax.....the title of the thread is tongue in cheek

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An insult to who? To Zadaneis? For a guy taking things so literally I'd like to know who this Zidaneis is?

It's a pretty popular expression. Most people know about it. Probably more than know this image:

FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not take it as tounge in cheek. No myth about it, the man is a legend, and a TFC legend to boot. The tounge can't leave the cheek. Aaaaahhhh, how about I say I hope he retires with us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anyone see the last episode of this season's All For One and Bradley dropping F bombs like he's a 14 year old freestyle rapper? Way too funny to see that side of him, they usually only show the reserved, deep thinking Bradley but maybe they were given the green light to show the real angry Bradley so fans know they weren't truly happy with how the season went. Now I know why he talks so slowly during interviews, he's trying to hold back all the F bombs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you man, I got a good chuckle from this thread title. Nowhere near a legend, but a decent player.