Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is either a testament to a pretty crappy life or I really like soccer because this one of the best nights of my life. I ended up 6 rows in front of where i stood after Giovincos goal. No clue what happened. Seemed like the heavens were opening up and I was drifting away. TFC TFC TFC TFC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a night. The moment that Giovinco goal happen, it felt like all the curse on this team just disappeared. That's GOTY, that's probably one of the most important goal for TFC, what a way to score it. The whole team should take credit for the win tonight. Finally we've made it!!!!! Let's FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't feel my face when I'm with you.

But I love it.

But I love it.

This feeling is unreal. I want to cry... I've watched gio's goal like 43 times - I think I'm about to run out of data. Can we build a statue for him now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone have any idea what Altidore said to the 4th official? Does anyone believe that it actually merited a red card?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a pretty strong statement.

I get the feeling Jozy got profiled. There is likely no proof that if anything was said that it was Jozy.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Euphoria in the south after the match is the only way to sum it up. What a moment!!! P******S P******S P******S! !!! Second frickin place in the east with two games left!!!! Not too mention watching what is arguably the most amazing goal in TFC history right in front of us WOO FUCKIN HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Euphoria in the south after the match is the only way to sum it up. What a moment!!! P******S P******S P******S! !!! Second frickin place in the east with two games left!!!! Not too mention watching what is arguably the most amazing goal in TFC history right in front of us WOO FUCKIN HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I couldnt sleep last night!! What a night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god that KJ article is beautiful.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Although I was as ecstatic as anyone when the Jays won the series yesterday, it's a bit of a shame that this historic moment for TFC was totally overshadowed by it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As much as I am excited for the Jays, I kinda wish they picked another year to make the p******s.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ManUtd4ever View Post
    Although I was as ecstatic as anyone when the Jays won the series yesterday, it's a bit of a shame that this historic moment for TFC was totally overshadowed by it.
    I also found that the Jays playing at the same time yesterday meant that BMO had mostly football fans and few fairweather/"sports fans", especially around 112/113/114 area. It actually made for a better atmosphere with those other fans watching the Jays instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't do a lot about the jays. Good thing is that MLB p******s will be over pretty much as soon as ours start.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read the italian newspapers every morning and online comments and I am telling you, they are obsessed with Giovinco. Many hack him for playing in "America" or "a second class league" but many love him and are happy that he has hit form, making a crap load of money and re-found his spot on the national team. He has sort of taken everyone by storm here and there. It is awesome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mastermixer View Post
    As much as I am excited for the Jays, I kinda wish they picked another year to make the p******s.
    I wouldn't go that far. I just wish they had won the series on a different day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been lurking around here for the past two years, and have to say thanks to all of you for some great threads and discussions. However, I am no longer able to keep my pie-hole shut despite having little of value to add......I am so damn proud of our entire squad today that I can barely get any friggin work done! I thought the overall performance last night was really strong, with certain guys really outperforming as y'all already pointed out. Looking forward to being at the game on Saturday. GO ON YOU REDS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have a player rating? Watched from Cancun on my phone with the jays in the background

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Man of Match

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    Anyone have a player rating? Watched from Cancun on my phone with the jays in the background

Jackson Man of the Match. 10

Seba Most Important Goal of the Season - 10

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Can we build a statue for him now?
    Maybe we can put his name on the "wall of honour" when he retires.
    MLS is a tough, physical league, that emphasizes speed, and features plastic fields, grueling travel, extreme weather, and incompetent refs. - NK Toronto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really proud of Jackson. Hard work turned his game around 100%

How was Morgan. Saw him celebrating like a little kid out there after the miracle goal

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeRo2015 View Post
    I have been lurking around here for the past two years, and have to say thanks to all of you for some great threads and discussions. However, I am no longer able to keep my pie-hole shut despite having little of value to add......I am so damn proud of our entire squad today that I can barely get any friggin work done! I thought the overall performance last night was really strong, with certain guys really outperforming as y'all already pointed out. Looking forward to being at the game on Saturday. GO ON YOU REDS!!!
    Welcome to the boards and thanks for posting up!!
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First time we ever won 4 in row. Another record in the books boys.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone else having trouble communicating today due to lack of voice? lol Starting to think it might never come back. Last night was arguably the best night of my life. Still having trouble processing it. Playoffs baby!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC_Allez View Post
    Anyone else having trouble communicating today due to lack of voice? lol Starting to think it might never come back. Last night was arguably the best night of my life. Still having trouble processing it. Playoffs baby!
    I agree. Pure joy and ecstasy!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting lost in the all of admiration for Seba's goal (which is fully deserved) is the intelligent run that Osorio made to pull a defender with him giving Seba a clear path to goal.

I'm quite impressed with the maturation process of Osorio he is now a complete footballer and it blows my mind he doesn't even get called out to CMNT....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    Really proud of Jackson. Hard work turned his game around 100%

How was Morgan. Saw him celebrating like a little kid out there after the miracle goal
    I thought Morgan played pretty well. You could see his defensive tendencies, which was actually useful to slow NYRB from tearing down like that wing like they often do. He got forward often enough, but made sure to get back quickly & not leave that side & Morrow too exposed. Morgan still doesn't cross as well as used to for a little while (a few years ago), not sure what happened there. But he was good on short passing sequences, and his speed was a huge help.

You could sometimes see Morgan & Morrow get a bit tangled in their positioning & passing. That's natural considering they've both mostly been FBs, so maybe they have some of the same tendencies. Would get better with a bit more time & experience together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, I can't believe they actually won. My son told me not to watch the game with him, because he didn't want TFC to lose. So I went and got some groceries and came back to find they won. I'm torn between wanting to watch games and not jinx the club. I'm so buzzed from yesterday's games that I still can't sleep. Every time I see the bat flip and Seba's goal and I'm giggling like a schoolgirl. So this is what playoffs feels like?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anybody have footage of the south end doing the bounce towards the end of the game? That sh1t was unreal.