Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oso with a much deserved MLS team of the week award. I like this kid, great attitude, you can tell he loves playing for us and lately he has really started to shine has his confidence has grown. I think playing with the likes of Bradley, Cheyrou, Seba and Jozy has really helped his game. Great to see a Canadian kid show the skills that he did on Sat and he works his socks off too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    Oso with a much deserved MLS team of the week award. I like this kid, great attitude, you can tell he loves playing for us and lately he has really started to shine has his confidence has grown. I think playing with the likes of Bradley, Cheyrou, Seba and Jozy has really helped his game. Great to see a Canadian kid show the skills that he did on Sat and he works his socks off too.
    he also seems stronger this year, a little thicker. His man strength is coming around

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    then what was herculez for?
    i think he was and is cover for when altidore and giovinco are away with national teams

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MightyDM View Post
    i think he was and is cover for when altidore and giovinco are away with national teams
    Herculez with a hat trick against NYRB!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anto7 View Post
    Osorio's now tied 3rd in the league for passing success percentage, and he and Nagbe are the only advanced midfielders in the top 20 (rest is made up almost exclusively of defensive mids).

As was already said:

Quote Originally Posted by ag futbol View Post
    Osorio is a sponge ... Guy never wastes a ball