Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GonfiaLaRete View Post
    I don't like the way this is lined up when you break it down game per game. Orlando has easy games and I am really hoping they drop points because I don't see us being able to tie/win vs New York without any of our best players. Even with them it would be tough. Then our last two games vs our biggest rivals. When is the last time we beat Red Bulls at BMO?
    Orlando will be missing Kaka, Shea, and probably Ramos and Redding for the NYC game. Also, If Montreal drop points in their coming games, NYC will still be in the fight for 6th.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Orlando will be missing Kaka, Shea, and probably Ramos and Redding for the NYC game. Also, If Montreal drop points in their coming games, NYC will still be in the fight for 6th.
    Well lets hope NYC can do us a favour while keeping their faint hopes alive. But seriously, does anyone know when the last time we beat Red Bulls at BMO was?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GonfiaLaRete View Post
    Well lets hope NYC can do us a favour while keeping their faint hopes alive. But seriously, does anyone know when the last time we beat Red Bulls at BMO was?
    it was the last time they played here. Hagglund dominated Henry and Robles punched matt miazga in the head. I said that already.
    Last edited by molenshtain; 10-06-2015 at 05:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    it was the last time they played here. Hagglund dominated Henry and Robles punched matt miazga in the head. I said that already.
    You did, yes. My bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    That was the game where Luke Moore scored that goofy goal that bounced over Robles in extra time
    “What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.”

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who want to reminisce

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see it was miller and not Miazga. my bad.

Stadium looks weird though.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we ask to stop with this fireworks nonsense?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    p******

Godamnit Fizik it took me half the day trying to figure out what expletive is that long. Ridiculous.
    Too funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    For those who want to reminisce

That finish from Defoe is seriously ridiculously good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking last game that Seba should take a yellow card, on purpose, late in the game. He sits out the game for yellow accumulation while on international duty and doesn't have to play on eggshells for the rest of the season. Is this legal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerepis View Post
    I was thinking last game that Seba should take a yellow card, on purpose, late in the game. He sits out the game for yellow accumulation while on international duty and doesn't have to play on eggshells for the rest of the season. Is this legal?
    Yellow card suspensions don't apply until players return from international duty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    Yellow card suspensions don't apply until players return from international duty.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    but if he was to be able to make it back for game time, does this still apply? I mean, Italy plays Tuesday and is 6 hours ahead of us, he could easily be back in Toronto by 1pm on Wednesday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He would have to be back in toronto by game time which may be difficult if they wanted the suspension to be for the NYRB game.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    He would have to be back in toronto by game time which may be difficult if they wanted the suspension to be for the NYRB game.
    Guys how can he be suspended for NYRB game? It is our next league game so he cannot be suspended for it at all! He can get a yellow vs. NYRB (which wont happen because he isn't playing) and be suspended vs. Columbus; or get a yellow vs. Columbus and be suspended for Montreal. Basically play vs. Columbus and don't get a yellow and he's fine.

Secondly Columbus's next game is against yours truly, Toronto FC. So if those players mentioned above were to get a 5th yellow it would happen against Toronto and they would be suspended for the next league game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by michaeltfc91 View Post
    Guys how can he be suspended for NYRB game? It is our next league game so he cannot be suspended for it at all! He can get a yellow vs. NYRB (which wont happen because he isn't playing) and be suspended vs. Columbus; or get a yellow vs. Columbus and be suspended for Montreal. Basically play vs. Columbus and don't get a yellow and he's fine.

Secondly Columbus's next game is against yours truly, Toronto FC. So if those players mentioned above were to get a 5th yellow it would happen against Toronto and they would be suspended for the next league game
    Was/should have been talking in past tense about the comment that he should have tried to pick up a late yellow vs the union. Just stating that logistically it would have been tough to get him back so that the NYRB's game would be the suspension game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seba will more than likely miss the RB game because he is playing in Italy on the 13th and will be too jet lagged and tired for next days game.

If he picks up a yellow on the final game, the suspension will be served next season, not through the p******s.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if this was already mentioned, MLS has released the 2015 p****** schedule:

http://tinyurl.com/pw42gfb

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a home p****** game!!