Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alixir View Post
    I am not buying Fifa this year. They put the Canadian womens team in it but not the mens.
    I have no idea as to why EASports Canada is so reluctant to put the CanMNT in the game. More so I am even more confused as to why they refuse to talk about it.
    I have tried several routes to contact them asking why they refuse to put the team in and they refuse to answer my questions.
    CMNT ARE IN!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...gues-and-teams

now it'll actually mean something when i list my players nationality as canadian. seriously though, does anyone know if the FIFA license includes the gold cup?
    i know champions league is exclusive to konami until 2019, but whats the word on the GC?
    Last edited by __wowza; 09-18-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    CMNT ARE IN!

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...gues-and-teams

now it'll actually mean something when i list my players nationality as canadian. seriously though, does anyone know if the FIFA license includes the gold cup?
    i know champions league is exclusive to konami until 2019, but whats the word on the GC?

Well now that changes everything....my poor wife is about to be neglected for the next little while.

Looks like I will be riding couch tonight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I started a career as TFC manager in fifa I was also offered a CNMT job as well and was pretty happy I get going with Canada. But unfortunately, Canada only plays friendly games in career mode. No gold cup or World Cup qualifiers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    When I started a career as TFC manager in fifa I was also offered a CNMT job as well and was pretty happy I get going with Canada. But unfortunately, Canada only plays friendly games in career mode. No gold cup or World Cup qualifiers
    that's ridiculous, are you telling me that with the number of people in north america that play fifa, you can't secure the rights to the gold cup?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    that's ridiculous, are you telling me that with the number of people in north america that play fifa, you can't secure the rights to the gold cup?
    yeap... that is exactly it unfortunately... no meaningful games for CMNT