Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This Montreal game is going to be amazing!!! Remember 6-1 Miracle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might just come out and do the triple header...it'll be a bit pricey on the wallet though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xcalibur815 View Post
    might just come out and do the triple header...it'll be a bit pricey on the wallet though...
    I just sorted tickets for the Raptors game on Friday. My dads working on tickets for the Leafs game, and TFC tickets are sorted. Its gunna be a hell of a weekend and I cannot wait.

Seems like theres a fair few of us travelling for the TFC game. Should make for an insane atmosphere, especially if we are playing for league position with MTL.

Way too excited.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolred View Post
    I just sorted tickets for the Raptors game on Friday. My dads working on tickets for the Leafs game, and TFC tickets are sorted. Its gunna be a hell of a weekend and I cannot wait.

Seems like theres a fair few of us travelling for the TFC game. Should make for an insane atmosphere, especially if we are playing for league position with MTL.

Way too excited.
    I thought about the Raptors game but decided in the end to take the Saturday morning train. Still thinking about the Leafs game. I for one will be hitting up the McGill Concordia football game at Molson Stadium on the Saturday afternoon, 2 pm kickoff. What a setting it will be on a fall afternoon.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok won't be in supporter section but scored 2 in section 124 (something about standing the whole time and smoke). Ok I can compromise. VIA tickets booked - Escape fare at $50 each way. Actually found a decent hotel under $200 per night for 2 nights. Maybe double header weekend. We will see .....a nice dinner out with my wife on Saturday evening may be better than the Habs game on our anniversary. Excited for this weekend all around. Impact beat Chicago so the Limapact is on a roll. This game will be meaningful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question: where is everyone sitting? And how does one go about getting tickets for the game?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jahinho_Guerro View Post
    Question: where is everyone sitting? And how does one go about getting tickets for the game?
    The away support section is 112, you can either grab one off ticket master or call the Impact FO.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jahinho_Guerro View Post
    Contact Jeremy, the Impact's away fans rep (514-328-5173). Tickets thru him are cheaper than thru ticketmaster. It's $20 per ticket in the away section and I think a $3 fee for the entire order.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you gentleman!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've heard that roughly 100 away tickets sold so far. I'm hoping a good group turns up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I havn't got the tickets yet but i'm going to the Leafs vs Habs game on Saturday, and TFC vs Impact game on Sunday with 12 other people. So you can raise that number to 113 for the TFC game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? We got over 100 people going to this game? This will be awesome!!! I'm sure we will make our voices heard at Saputo stadium

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There has really been a run on tickets for this game of late, the amount of tickets on ticketmaster has really diminished as of late. Now I know the away supporters tickets are not on tM but if you are thinking of making the trip, I would suggest getting your tickets soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just went on ticket Master and only 2 tickets in 112 section are listed as still available. Some are probably sold to scalpers or something but it looks like it will be full of us!!! This is going to be awesome!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wasn't there a supporter rate going around?
    any idea which hotel? or are rooms all booked?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when it comes to hotels and stuff, if I decide to look for a hotel before or after the game, I will use booking.com. They always got awesome deals going for rooms that were previously booked but who ever booked it bailed for some reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might try this "Pub Crawl Montreal" thing on Saturday night with a buddy. Seems interesting for $23.

..or if supporters are meeting up on Saturday night, I'd be up for that too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be in Montreal for the Laughs...I mean Leafs game the night before.
    Is anyone driving back Sunday after the match with a spare seat?
    If yes, I may join.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone doing the sunday morning train in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saturday morning train in for me and Monday afternoon train out... hehe In section 124.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought my pair of tickets as well. With the final standings going down to probably the last weekend, this is probably the most meaningful MLS game played between these two teams (so far).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC1154ever View Post
    I havn't got the tickets yet but i'm going to the Leafs vs Habs game on Saturday, and TFC vs Impact game on Sunday with 12 other people. So you can raise that number to 113 for the TFC game
    they said last Impact game was capacity SEE Drogba ..........so get those tickets , so at least they dont start selling the supporters section to Montreal fans .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    they said last Impact game was capacity SEE Drogba ..........so get those tickets , so at least they dont start selling the supporters section to Montreal fans .
    Yeah, they're still selling the TFC section to us but I'd call soon. On the bright side Jeremy (the away supporter ticket rep) also told me if i wanted more tickets to call him. So that means they still have them. Only a matter time before they stop blocking them off to TFC fans and start selling to their own. They had attendance issues earlier in the year so i can't fault them for maximizing ticket sales.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no way that they open the section until the week of the game.

The demand will be there and they know it. That said, every game we win will mean a bunch more of these tickets sold. I'd get mine before Sat if you're sure you're going.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Drobga vs Gionvinco, TFC vs Limpact doesnt get TV ratings, i dont know what will

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got the last two tickets in the family section for my son and I. Hopefully we can make our way over to the away supporters section at some point. There are no pairs of tickets available anywhere in the stadium for this game.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Initial B View Post
    I got the last two tickets in the family section for my son and I. Hopefully we can make our way over to the away supporters section at some point. There are no pairs of tickets available anywhere in the stadium for this game.
    This match is really gaining some momentun. It will has the makings of being something really special. Tickets are flying off the shelves. Now in regards to section 112, the bottom of it which is now sold out was available for General Sale on ticketmaster while the upper part of it is held back for away support sale. I one year bought mine off ticketmaster in say the 2-3rd row and it did not take long before I was asked to move up into the away part of the section.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    This match is really gaining some momentun. It will has the makings of being something really special. Tickets are flying off the shelves. Now in regards to section 112, the bottom of it which is now sold out was available for General Sale on ticketmaster while the upper part of it is held back for away support sale. I one year bought mine off ticketmaster in say the 2-3rd row and it did not take long before I was asked to move up into the away part of the section.
    I actually just bought the ticket in 112 of ticket master without selecting the away support option or anything. I'm pretty sure we will all make it GA type of seating though anyway right?

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    I actually just bought the ticket in 112 of ticket master without selecting the away support option or anything. I'm pretty sure we will all make it GA type of seating though anyway right?
    You are coming with us to the top of the section. I didn't realize they were selling any part of 112 to Montreal. This changes things. It's a big section but it sounds like it just got smaller for away support.

Get em while you can
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    not in the
    past ....it depends how 'protective' they are of us, .......for some security , they weren't used to soccer and were checking stubs but most have been very helpful and flexible about keeping us together . I assume there is no more everyone collect at a certain gate early until the security walks us in ., as in the past . I liked getting off at the farthest station avoiding the main supporters .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana