Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instead of making runs or tracking back to make himself available, Findley was staying static and putting his back to defenders like a hold up player. Except he's awful at hold up play. Everything died down the right. Having Osorio and Bradley forced to play CDM takes away a lot of what they can provide. I don't agree with Devos that Bradley is a great box to box midfielder. He's too slow. He plays better in an advanced position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    Findley just not good enough for MLS. Sorry Robbie, you've had your fair chance. Save the us the cap space.
    I can see the criticism of play...sometimes he seems to be working his way back to top form and sometimes you wonder...but at this point the cap space is no longer a concern. The trade deadline has passed. The transfer deadline has passed. The rosters were frozen in August. You could release a player, but you would still pay him for the season remainder. IF a MLS team encountered a season ending injury they could try to petition the league for a replacement...
    Not sure about Gomez's contract length, but both Findley and Moore end contracts in 2015.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How was Gomez in this game? I only got to see half the game and the feed was pretty crappy so didn't really get a good look at him.