Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanney should sub Dike in for Findley. Findley is garbage and now he's stranded up top, making him, incredibly, even more useless. Put Dike in, at least he can take down a long ball, and hey if he happens to score that helps his trade value as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SoccMan2 View Post
    So who takes the blame for this team being again so bad defensively, you can't do well and expect to go far in soccer when your bleeding goals the way this team does?
    Except for Giovinco, this team is fighting for last place. Altidore is a lazy player, reminds me of Samuels. I wish we had kept the Brazilian, at least he played hard all the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just might be a game to never talk about again. This team needs a keeper now, as in this week. Bendik was the worst in the league last year and is awful again this year. Bezbachenko has to be on the phone with Penedo's agent right now. Altidore has to get his shit together, he hasn't been bad this year but he hasn't been worth his contract. Vanney has to get his mentality sorted out.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This team needs to start signing some more athletic players.. The way this team is constructed is just not going to work in the long run.. Look at LA, look at the top teams in this league, look at type of players on those teams. We just sign unathletic players and this is what happens when they face teams like this.. From the midfield to the defence is filled slow players that get out hustle when they face teams like this. Look at what happened when we played Dallas. They just flat out ran pass our players. Just sit back and look at how slow we're moving the ball and how quickly NE is closing us down and getting to every ball.. It's also time we start looking at this Perquis signing at the corner of our eyes.
    Last edited by TorontoFC6fan; 08-01-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Narcotic View Post
    This just might be a game to never talk about again. This team needs a keeper now, as in this week. Bendik was the worst in the league last year and is awful again this year. Bezbachenko has to be on the phone with Penedo's agent right now. Altidore has to get his shit together, he hasn't been bad this year but he hasn't been worth his contract. Vanney has to get his mentality sorted out.
    Do you have this post on auto-paste?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fucking garbage. someone needs to injure davies and break his legs. Fuck it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's not a yellow to Bendik.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck Davies stupid piece of shit all he can do is dive

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that was offside on the second pass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second game in a row Delgado has put the roulette to good use. Talent.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it Wednesday yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro is ass. Another example of incompetent ref's gifting prime chances that got converted into goals. It's absurd that bendik gets booked for winning that ball and they get a free kick. It's not acceptable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was obviously offside, but fuck me Perquis and Kantari just fucking stood there and watched. What in the fuck was that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that we as a group should pray that Morgan comes back healthy very soon because only one backline has been decent Morrow-Perquis-Zavie-Morgan. Accept no substitutions add Haggland=Disaster, Creavalle=Disaster, Jackson=Disaster, Lovitz=Disaster. Three man backline with Morrow as a CB=Disaster. Hell even putting Morrow on his good side has resulted in disaster
    Last edited by Dkolish3; 08-01-2015 at 08:12 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    Okay, I get that Altidore just royally fucked up but can we relax with piling up on him. How quickly we forget all his dominant performances... go watch the season opener vs. Vancouver or at home in the Voyageurs Cup against Montreal if you need a reminder.

If season openers are your thing - Defoe still looks pretty good - are you a still a Defoe fanboy too? Altidore royally screwed up here - exactly when Vanney gives him the armband. It says a hell of a lot about where his head is at and his leadership capabilities for this team - from a multi-million dollar player. It is up to him to pull a rabbit out of his ass in the KC or New York games. Are you saying he can captain the team like Caldwell? Pure disappointment. Trade Altidore and get Laba back - we need character and leadership - not thus kind of crap from Altidore. Sorry notthesun, but tonight he just indicated who shows up to be counted, and who cannot be relied upon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm sorry, i know how brutal it sounds when you're down 3-0 and playing like shit, but that cowboy ref/linesman combo are just brutal tonight. Linesman's face on the bendik card just screamed concacaf.....

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perquis has been crap. He keeps expecting the offside call and stopping while putting up his hand. It's cost us at least 3 goals this season.

Give him Wednesday off to get his head together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, look! A goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oso has been really really really good today

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the love of god can we please put Findley on waivers after this game. I can't believe they were people on here defending Findley in the past smh.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's great for Osorio.

This is now a training match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoFC6fan View Post
    For the love of god can we please put Findley on waivers after this game. I can't believe they were people on here defending Findley in the past smh.
    For once, I agree

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Perquis has been crap. He keeps expecting the offside call and stopping while putting up his hand. It's cost us at least 3 goals this season.

Give him Wednesday off to get his head together.
    Just wait until his next bone headed play in the next game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius View Post
    If season openers are your thing - Defoe still looks pretty good - are you a still a Defoe fanboy too? Altidore royally screwed up here - exactly when Vanney gives him the armband. It says a hell of a lot about where his head is at and his leadership capabilities for this team - from a multi-million dollar player. It is up to him to pull a rabbit out of his ass in the KC or New York games. Are you saying he can captain the team like Caldwell? Pure disappointment. Trade Altidore and get Laba back - we need character and leadership - not thus kind of crap from Altidore. Sorry notthesun, but tonight he just indicated who shows up to be counted, and who cannot be relied upon.
    He shouldn't have been made captain. But you are emotional and forgetting all the good he's done this season because he just fucked up. Won us a point just last week when Giovinco shied away from taking the penalty. He gets tossed around like a ragdoll every week when he's alone up front and he snapped. Shouldn't have done it but I'd put money down that he won't do it again.

And for god's sake can we shut up about Laba already? Bradley is 10x the player - and leader, by the way - than Laba will ever be.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sadly if Findley had scored that wide open header and Perquis didn't commit that idiotic foul. this game would have been tied up right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jozy is a TAM player not a 5m DP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need to learn to dive in the box. Everyone else is doing it why not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoFC6fan View Post
    Sadly if Findley had scored that wide open header and Perquis didn't commit that idiotic foul. this game would have been tied up right now.
    That was a dive, call a spade a spade.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by notthesun View Post
    He shouldn't have been made captain. ... Shouldn't have done it but I'd put money down that he won't do it again.

And for god's sake can we shut up about Laba already? Bradley is 10x the player - and leader, by the way - than Laba will ever be.
    You can be sure there will be no repeat - Vanney will never give him the armband again...

Don't make some random switch to Bradley - I would trade Vancouver Altidore for Laba in a heartbeat - wouldn't you?? I want heart, smarts, leadership, desire... not what I saw on the pitch tonight...

Altidore can redeem himself - he just needs to perform in his next 2-3 games - show us he is not that guy we saw tonight...
    Last edited by tiberius; 08-01-2015 at 08:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiberius View Post

Don't make some random switch to Bradley - I would trade Vancouver Altidore for Laba in a heartbeat - wouldn't you?? I want heart, smarts, leadership, desire... not what I saw on the pitch tonight...
    How is it a random switch to mention Bradley when Laba is the guy we dumped to get him? You're the one who brought up Laba for no reason when talking about Altidore. That's random.