Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visiting from the UK

Hiya,

Me and my friend are visiting Toronto at the beginning of October. We're hoping to see Toronto vs Philadelphia and it looks like most of the tickets are sold.

Me and my friend are season ticket holders at our local team Ipswich Town Football Club, and we sit in the lower tier behind the goal.

So looking at the website where you buy tickets we were thinking about Section 114.

But we were hoping we could get some advice on the best place atmosphere wise. For example at Ipswich we sit in the Sir Bobby Robson stand which is the main singing stand. Is there any particular part of the stadium known for that? Or just being a better part of the atmosphere?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll wanna be in 112 or 113. 114 isn't bad but there are flags that my impact your view. Less likely if you move to 112, 113 or even 115.
    Last edited by Red4ever; 07-23-2015 at 07:35 PM.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ agreed with the above post.

And keep an eye in the ticket trader page of the forum. There are almost always tickets available in a variety of sections, and never above face value.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flatpicker View Post
    ^ agreed with the above post.

And keep an eye in the ticket trader page of the forum. There are almost always tickets available in a variety of sections, and never above face value.
    Seconded, I agree.

Blueplanet, the ticket trader page is really great. Tickets always at or under cost. One thing though, most sellers and buyers use EMT (Email Money Transfer) for the transaction, and then the seller emails a PDF of the tickets. EMT is something that's offered through bank accounts here. Does it exist in the UK as well? If not, perhaps someone will take Paypal instead. Or perhaps somebody will arrange something else -- e.g., meet at a pub. Most people avoid that because they don't want to be left in the lurch, but hopefully somebody can help out some visitors from the UK.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, if you look like you know exactly where you're going, and don't wave your tickets about, you should be able to find your way into your favourite supporters section at BMO Field. Just be flexible, friendly & join in with the songs & chants once you get there.