Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Laurent Ciman

RPB Member XI17 Moderator
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the league may have put some pressure on the Impact. Here's an article about the whole situation from mlssoccer.com

Montreal Impact to "double their efforts" to help Laurent Ciman's family with daughter's care

MONTREAL – In the wake of public comments from Laurent Ciman and his wife regarding their pressing, emotional family situation, the Montreal Impact have promised to "double [their] efforts" to help the Cimans get the best care for their autistic daughter.
    The move comes after Ciman spoke to the media following Montreal’s 3-0 win over Columbus Crew SC last Saturday, reiterating that his five-year-old daughter, Nina, was the main reason he departed Belgian club Standard Liege to join the Impact in January.
    Did the USA , of all countries, just fix soccer? - C. Ronaldo, May 27th commenting on the FBI-led investigations into fraud and corruption throughout FIFA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cashcleaner View Post
    I think the league may have put some pressure on the Impact. Here's an article about the whole situation from mlssoccer.com
    Doubling their efforts? 2 times 0 is still zero. Impact have themselves a heck of a shady management group.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SirBobSaget View Post
    Doubling their efforts? 2 times 0 is still zero. Impact have themselves a heck of a shady management group.
    Hahahahaha this is literally the exact same words that went through my head too when I saw that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FC frees up international slot with Bekker deal

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Ciman with the winning header on Sat. That should keep in in the forefront of Montreal minds.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not only that, but Ciman caused the free kick by a powerful run forward which caused them Seattle to foul him (homer Seattle commentators didn't think it was a foul but when you ikick a guy's shins as against the ball, it kinda is)

Respect for him.