RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That Gold Cup game was hard to watch. Can barely string a few passes together. No one positioning themselves to take passes. No one making runs. Poor performances all around except maybe our goalie.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    That Gold Cup game was hard to watch. Can barely string a few passes together. No one positioning themselves to take passes. No one making runs. Poor performances all around except maybe our goalie.
    They didn't settle into their passing game until after 70'. They had better possession for sure but this quick, almost deflecting the ball up the pitch has got to be more controlled next match. I was most disappointed by the lack of finishing touch. Balls were frequently moved outside to cross instead of any shots from out side the box (Tieberts being the exception)

That was the one we needed to win and its all uphill from here but I'll be back to Scallys with V's on Sat for the Jamaica match for 6pm.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 07-09-2015 at 08:37 AM.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was surprised that El Salvador had the better chances because I expected Canada to. I think their GK only had to save two headers from Haber and they were pretty much right to him. I don't remember any other clear chances other than Larin booting it out of the stadium when he had an open net. Energy picked up alot better when Osorio and Teibert came on which was good. Maybe they need to start next game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Team looked awful, no way around that. We are at a real low water mark in terms of available talent.

Despite claims of the contrary, I fail to see how the CSA is making enough improvements that will eventually lead to increased competitiveness.