Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    This is the last year of his contract. If he isn't moved this window, he's just not signed back.
    Maybe that's the deal, letting him go on a free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gargan, Garcia, Creavalle... the evolutionary chain of defenders goes on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andyboy View Post
    id keep Gargan out of that hes playing for one of the best teams in the league, even if he is depth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope he is right. Vannie is a fuckng tool and should be fired.

If he walks along a bridge and falls through a hole into the water, the next day he will fall through again.

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    Bullshit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont even hate Creavalle, he just shouldnt be playing in defense ever

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andyboy View Post
    entertaining game after I was grousing at the 0-2 score in the first half.....Good for TFC for coming back despite their deplorable defending. Something clearly needs to be done about the defence. Tying on a day that Govinco scires 3, is a fucking waste. Wonder what the mgr is wating for? Caldwell was never that good, but still better than the current group, particularly with P getting injured. We don't want to see a formation which returns Bradley to a defensive role.....so what do we do? Continue to score 4 goals per game just to tie?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ronzilla View Post
    Dont know that i agree with this either.
    Some stupid subs made today, that being said we dont have shit for depth.
    Certainly wouldnt fire Vanney for this tho

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    Gio. Enough said

Creavalle cost us points.
    Our backline was shit on shit.

Happy for the point. Will be happier to see a couple of those guys on the pitch gone at the transfer window.
    Creavalle didn't cost us the points, vanney did. He knew Creavalle was playing like garbage in the last couple games and he subbed out jackson for Creavalle. Putting in Creavalle when the heat is on to protect a lead is like subbing in Findley and telling him to go get you a Goal to win the game. you know it's not happening.
    Last edited by TorontoFC6fan; 07-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If he walks along a bridge and falls through a hole into the water, the next day he will fall through again.
    Where he is wrong is in suggesting that people here are loyal to Vanney as against being loyal to TFC.

BTW, you think NYCFC supporters are happy with Kreis for that defensive shit show?

Are they yelling "FIRE KREIS!" ?

Geez, give your head a shake. There will come a time when he should be let go.

This is not it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Konopka looks like he should be playing for ISIS FC and not a pro team that has players earning millions per year. When it comes to Creavalle words just fail me at this point. I wanted to permanently bench him after the first game in Vancouver, meanwhile it's mid-July and this fucking pylon is still spoiling my weekends. It's utterly unforgivable to let this fuckwit anywhere near the field, nevermind actually placing him at RB. As for Gio the only player I'd trade him for is Messi.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blixa View Post
    Konopka looks like he should be playing for ISIS FC and not a pro team that has players earning millions per year.
    Last edited by Fort York Redcoat; 07-13-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=DOMIN8R;1752475]
    Konopka looks like he should be playing for ISIS FC and not a pro team that has players earning millions per year./QUOTE]

I know lol what the hell was that SMH I would hate to hear him explain what classifies someone as a ISIS FC player.. YIKES!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation There are too many angry people on this board.

It is the MLS.
    We have a salary cap.
    We've never played at that field before.
    We're missing 4 starters against a hot streaky team - away.
    We don't all know the whole story behind each and every team decision.
    We came back from a 2-0 deficit to steal a point.
    Without an exception, everyone on that pitch made mistakes. Some cost more dearly than others. For instance, if Gio had scored on that first penalty, we would have won. So maybe it's Gio's fault (?)
    Contain Villa? Tough in any league. Incredibly tough in the MLS.

Please, take a breath folks. We are third in the East with many games in hand. Most to be played at home, after our 4 missing starters are back.

Breath. Deeply.
    "Failure simply isn't an option at this stage. TFC pushed its chips to the middle of the table when it splurged on Bradley and Defoe and reinforced its bet by making savvy acquisitions elsewhere. This collection of players is capable of delivering on the promises made during the close season. There are no more excuses available for TFC. Only success will continue the process of atoning for the past and establishing a higher standard for the future." FOX Sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not upset with the result. I am making mention of the fact Vanney is bleeding points for us all season long because he is out of his depth. Why keep denying that fact. Is it good enough to just get by with an elite player?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Couchy81 View Post
    I'm not upset with the result. I am making mention of the fact Vanney is bleeding points for us all season long because he is out of his depth. Why keep denying that fact. Is it good enough to just get by with an elite player?
    having the best away record in the league has nothing to do with Vanney then?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DOMIN8R View Post

Breath. Deeply.

When your heart hurts, it is so tough to do that.

And all our hearts are hurting right now.

Ok, a tad overdramtatic, but people should be kicking chairs. I hope somebody in that locker room is kicking chairs.
    Last edited by OgtheDim; 07-12-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Konopka looks like he should be playing for ISIS FC and not a pro team that has players earning millions per year. When it comes to Creavalle words just fail me at this point. I wanted to permanently bench him after the first game in Vancouver, meanwhile it's mid-July and this fucking pylon is still spoiling my weekends. It's utterly unforgivable to let this fuckwit anywhere near the field, nevermind actually placing him at RB. As for Gio the only player I'd trade him for is Messi.
    You need to relax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by molenshtain View Post
    having the best away record in the league has nothing to do with Vanney then?
    No it has everything to do with Giovinco. IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vanney could be fired and I would be indifferent towards it, Giovinco is this team right now regardless of its coach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by __wowza View Post
    against a team like NYCFC?
    not happening.
    What precedent does that set for the league. May aswell just start flopping like that then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not even going to get too upset about the Vanney-Ceavalle thing. I have come to accept it. I don't understand it at all but when Vanney fires him out at FB I no longer go nuts and I know that Vanney will never learn. Only proper solution is for Bez to intervene and trade away Creavalle, mostly to just prevent Vanney from using him. Take anything you can get as long as it's cheap or free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    When your heart hurts, it is so tough to do that.

And all our hearts are hurting right now.

Ok, a tad overdramtatic, but people should be kicking chairs. I hope somebody in that locker room is kicking chairs.
    I hope someone in their is kicking some sense into Creavalle. Or Vanney for insisting on playing him there...if there's only one reason to fire Vanney it's that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point I would pay to ship Creavalle out, preferably to some other team in the Eastern conference. The guy is nothing but sn unmitigated liability.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the MLS.
    We have a salary cap.
    Without an exception, everyone on that pitch made mistakes. Some cost more dearly than others. For instance, if Gio had scored on that first penalty, we would have won. So maybe it's Gio's fault (?)

Please, take a breath folks. We are third in the East with many games in hand. Most to be played at home, after our 4 missing starters are back.

Breath. Deeply.
    respectfully .....how does one win any completion with this attitude . I realize you're being decent and mature but give me any kind of passion before finding an acceptable excuse for failure or worse complacency . Life is passion , and why I love sports . Anger , enthusiasm it's all needed . I enjoy reading everyone's emotional comments , of course hopefully we keep it respectful , because I'm not alone . NOTHING worth having is ever created without passion . Do you actually think Gio would have played so amazing today without anger , he simply refused to be beaten . That is sport , where we all can alleviate our anger into positive nondestructive energy .

Sorry but after watching the Canadian men's and woman's soccer disaster, then TFC blowing a perfectly winnable game ....I chose anger and I want better after how many years of excuses ? Yes it will come , but I'm not a leaf fan waiting to die before ever winning .
    ALL HELL'S BROKEN LOOSEhttp://gfycat.com/SharpKindArrowana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the MLS.
    We have a salary cap.

Breath. Deeply.

1 win by Montreal and they will be exactly tied with us with half the payroll, what's your point.

How many times will losing/tieing to an expansion bottom league team will be acceptable and lets move on?

everyone is tied with us at 24 points so we are not exactly in 3rd.

2 or 3 losses and we quickly can be in 6th.

I know the sky isn't falling yet but come on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Vannie is a fuckng tool who has us third in the conference with plenty of home games in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PopePouri View Post
    Yes Vannie is a fuckng tool who has us third in the conference with plenty of home games in the future.
    Nope. Giovinco has us in 3rd, not vannee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well a crazy game indeed. Giovinco is just a terrific player and his performance should not be lost in today's game. We continue to have problems on the back line and that includes the goalie. I believe Konopka has come back to earth. On the first goal it was a good shot but he has to make that save. His feet are too slow. On the rebound from the PK no way that should go in. At this point I believe he has played himself out of the number 1 position. I think the problem TFC has is the same as the Leafs. We have 2 number two goalies and not a number 1. Craevalle is playing out of position and this has got to stop. Vanney has been trying to make this work and it's not. Haglund is a terrific kid but is not professional material. In the summer window we need to get another quality CB that is must. In the longer term we need to rethink out goalie situation. I know that is a lot of concern about Vanney and some of it well justifies but we have changed coaches too many times. Let him finish out the season and then reevaluate him.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    respectfully .....how does one win any completion with this attitude . I realize you're being decent and mature but give me any kind of passion before finding an acceptable excuse for failure or worse complacency . Life is passion , and why I love sports . Anger , enthusiasm it's all needed . I enjoy reading everyone's emotional comments , of course hopefully we keep it respectful , because I'm not alone . NOTHING worth having is ever created without passion . Do you actually think Gio would have played so amazing today without anger , he simply refused to be beaten . That is sport , where we all can alleviate our anger into positive nondestructive energy .

Sorry but after watching the Canadian men's and woman's soccer disaster, then TFC blowing a perfectly winnable game ....I chose anger and I want better after how many years of excuses ? Yes it will come , but I'm not a leaf fan waiting to die before ever winning .
    Okay. I buy it. Hate away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope. Giovinco has us in 3rd, not vannee.
    LOL. If he gets results then it's Giovinco, if Vannee loses then it's his fault. Fucking hilarious.