Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    I just can't imagine a place where the game would be shown and I'm not really one to impose my will upon a bar to change the channel, but I'm up for it
    Watch it at Carters house - I hear he knows how to run a bbq or two :P

I am an Online Pole
    RPB Twitter and Facebook Bitch (http://www.twitter.com/redpatchboys)
    Pride...Passion...Purpose...and DRANK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was active on here as Skint for the first 5 seasons, away games, banners, Joe's etc.. Season 5 was just a shit show for me, too much bitching and mud slinging amongst members online. The club still gouging people for season 6 tickets and the crappy online situation pushed me to the sidelines for TFC forums and tickets. Still get out to games as often as I can but RPB wise I'll stick to lurking now and then.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Interesting thread. I was a RPB member from 2008 to around 2012ish. Decided not to renew my membership in 2013 for a number of reasons (as several others have alluded to, there just seemed to be a lot bickering between SGs back around then which put me off, too much politics, etc.) Not only that though, I just found myself going to fewer games for awhile, so my attitude was what is the point in being a member if I wasn't involved? I am currently not a member of any supporters group (although I guess I would consider myself most closely affiliated with Inebriatti as most of my closest footy friends are in that group). However I still hang out at Joe's on gameday, and I do count as friends/acquaintances people from across all supporters groups.

I certainly don't regret my time as a RPB member - I really do think, especially early on, it was the most inclusive/welcoming of the supporters groups. I'd single certain people out for special praise as being especially welcoming back in those early days, but there were so many, it wouldn't be fair to do so. I can honestly say that most of the friendships I've developed while living in this city, have been made through RPB in one way or another, and that's pretty awesome.

I am currently content with my non-member of SG status, but it is really cool to see more collaboration between the groups on certain projects, and seeing some of those barriers that perhaps hindered progress coming down. It's a shame there perhaps wasn't more understanding between the groups earlier on, but there's no point in dwelling on the past. The future is bright for TFC, and I believe the various groups can continue to be the biggest part of why gamedays at BMO are so amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm reading this thread made me decide to finally join the rpb, emailed membership@redpatchboys.ca and I got a notification that the email didn't go through, could someone from the membership team please PM me so I can just copy+paste the email that I wrote?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frings22 View Post
    Hmm reading this thread made me decide to finally join the rpb, emailed membership@redpatchboys.ca and I got a notification that the email didn't go through, could someone from the membership team please PM me so I can just copy+paste the email that I wrote?
    Busa or CoachGT will take care of you

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frings22 View Post
    I've forwarded your post on to membership Frings22.

Nice to see around again.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Busa is not membership.
    PM CoachGT though, he'll help you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only moved to Canada/Toronto in June last year, got a ST this season cos I'm a football fiend, and seem to care about TFC than most/any people i know (which isn't saying much for them). Already go to a supporters group for my 'original' team in Toronto, but that's just beers on a Saturday morning, so don't know if you'll even accept me lol

Wouldn't mind getting involved in future cos i need people to actually talk football/tfc with. Went down Joe's for the first time for the DC game, but with a mate from out of town so didn't really get involved

edit: just noticed my join date to this forum was before i even moved over i was putting in work overseas streaming games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Busa is not membership.
    PM CoachGT though, he'll help you.
    Thanks for your help guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There seems to be an issue with the membership email address. We are working on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh, I came here to say I tried to email you guys about joining, and I got an error back. If there's some way someone can contact me via this, then if someone can that would be great, if not I'll keep an eye out to when the email address is working again.

I'm usually at Joe's before every game, and I go solo, so would be cool to join up and make some friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Danubio View Post
    Only moved to Canada/Toronto in June last year, got a ST this season cos I'm a football fiend, and seem to care about TFC than most/any people i know (which isn't saying much for them). Already go to a supporters group for my 'original' team in Toronto, but that's just beers on a Saturday morning, so don't know if you'll even accept me lol

Wouldn't mind getting involved in future cos i need people to actually talk football/tfc with. Went down Joe's for the first time for the DC game, but with a mate from out of town so didn't really get involved

edit: just noticed my join date to this forum was before i even moved over i was putting in work overseas streaming games
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristolred View Post
    Ahhh, I came here to say I tried to email you guys about joining, and I got an error back. If there's some way someone can contact me via this, then if someone can that would be great, if not I'll keep an eye out to when the email address is working again.

I'm usually at Joe's before every game, and I go solo, so would be cool to join up and make some friends.

Have you guys been contacted?

I noticed that your membership logo isn't active yet.... if not please PM CoachGT and he'll help you out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, not been contacted as of yet. I'll drop a PM to CoachGT. Thanks buddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'member' since season one. now i'm a registered user out of sheer laziness because haven't paid my membership dues yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolred View Post
    Yeah, not been contacted as of yet. I'll drop a PM to CoachGT. Thanks buddy.
    Several messages exchanged. Missed each other last night at Joes. Will phone.