Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    They've had moments for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0QJGWAD_RU

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO! I never said anything about him being deployed properly to get the most out of him. Their are soccer players that can produce at a high level no matter what the quality of players around them is like (seba/moore) bradley on the other hand shines when he plays alongside top quality players.. there's no way any TFC fan can actually say Bradley looks the same for TFC as he does for the U.S team. the U.S team Bradley looks like a top 5 MLS player and the TFC Bradley is an inconsistent player. he'll have good games for TFC but it's not consistent production.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoFC6fan View Post
    NO! I never said anything about him being deployed properly to get the most out of him. Their are soccer players that can produce at a high level no matter what the quality of players around them is like (seba/moore) bradley on the other hand shines when he plays alongside top quality players.. there's no way any TFC can actually say Bradley looks the same for TFC as he does for the U.S team. the U.S teams bradley looks like a top 5 MLS player and the TFC Bradley is an inconsistent player. he'll have good games for TFC but it's not consistent production.
    When played in the same position and given the same responsibilities as on the NT over the last month, Bradley has given us similar results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NO! I never said anything about him being deployed properly to get the most out of him. Their are soccer players that can produce at a high level no matter what the quality of players around them is like (seba/moore) bradley on the other hand shines when he plays alongside top quality players.. there's no way any TFC fan can actually say Bradley looks the same for TFC as he does for the U.S team. the U.S team Bradley looks like a top 5 MLS player and the TFC Bradley is an inconsistent player. he'll have good games for TFC but it's not consistent production.
    I seem to remember you calling Moore "lazy Luke Moore" and screaming that this league and team will never be where it wants to be with him (and players like him) on it. now he's a player of such supreme quality as to compare him to seba?

your bradley point is valid tho he needs top quality players around him to shine. I think the armchair analyst has it right tho. Bradley provides quality service on a pretty much consistent basis however when playing for tfc the quality of finisher is much lower than for the USA therefore leading to more assists for the USA and his star shining more brightly

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol who the hell compared luke moore to seba ? hahahaha luke moore is scrub lol my point was seba doesn't need stars around him to produce, while bradley plays on another level when he's surrounded by top players.. Why do you think I mentioned seba/ moore ? Because seba is producing while playing next to a bum like lazy luke moore.. He actually made moore look look better than he actually is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People are going to hate on me for saying this but i don't care. To get the best out of Bradley you have to surround him with top players which is why he always looks amazing when he plays for the U.S team.. when he players for TFC games like this comes once or twice a month. A player like seba don't really need to be surrounded by top players to produce but Bradley does. The guy looks like a top 5 MLS player when plays for the US team but looks like a different player for TFC. He has stand out games for TFC but it's not consistent. every time i see him play for the US he's consistent. this leads be to believe he's 1 of those players that need to be surrounded by a bunch of top players to produce at a high level consistently.

Not sure what you have against Bradley. Really don't... Almost every post you have on here is basically hating against Bradley. He's one of the best things that has EVER happened to this team. (Not Laba for a long shot) Personally Laba is nothing but a distance memory and I only really remember the guy when you bring him up. Bradley is a work horse, "A general," a guy that owns up to his mistakes and then comes through in proving his toughest critics wrong. He is the one that makes his teammates look better and not vice versa. He doesn't need his teammates to make him look good and never has (proof: Ex-Roma player) I for one have always been overly content with having Bradley as a part of this squad and I'm proud to call him our captain.

Fact: In various stats Bradley is one of the top players in the league hands down, but personally I think he's THE BEST, #1, and I'd trade him for NO ONE!

RED 'TIL I DIE... Since Day 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol who the hell compared luke moore to seba ? hahahaha luke moore is scrub lol my point was seba doesn't need stars around him to produce, while bradley plays on another level when he's surrounded by top players.. Why do you think I mentioned seba/ moore ? Because seba is producing while playing next to a bum like lazy luke moore.. He actually made moore look look better than he actually is.
    Ahh now I understand ur Luke Moore thing srry