Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    to quote old dirty bastard "you better give me that money"
    Hey, Pinty. TFC got your money don't you worry. said hey, Pinty! TFC got your money

One of my friends/the captain of my indoor team is from manchester and a big city fan and when I told him don't expect many TFC fans to show up for this friendly he looked confused. I'll tell him this for the LOLs. TFC. They're like, colour blind to what their legit fans actually think. I really don't get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

City away end is sold out. MCFC Toronto out in full voice and full force and bevvied up no doubt.

I totally get the whole pointless mid season friendly stuff but unlike other previous matches without an organized away support, us Blues will outchant TFC at BMO.
    I had hoped to watch the first half from 115 then join the City end, but with none of the regulars attending, I'll be with my blue brethren. Clad in City shirt and TFC scarf #halfscarfwanker

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Got the email now so it looks like you don't pay any extra, they give you a ticket for ticket swap. I didn't realize this was next week already....time flies. I will go to both weekend TFC games that matter and skip this one. My daughter is playing her soccer game that night so I would rather see that and take the family to dinner after with my refund. Hope they get used to the emptier stadium....will look that way on a regular basis if there is any evidence of football on the pitch in 2016. So glad I didn't buy tickets for $50 each for my set of four. This would have really pissed me off that everyone else is being offered ticket if I had paid. Another piss off for some supporters that purchased their seats for this game already I am sure.
    Wow good point, way to piss off any SSH'ers who had already purchased tickets for Man City. With the added effect: if there's ever another friendly in the future that you might be interested in, best to wait until the last minute to see what their best offer is.
    Last edited by Auzzy; 05-21-2015 at 03:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what they get for scheduling these friendlies and for announcing the Argos thing right before offering this ticket exchange.

They see things so skewed that they think this is like doing us a big favor. "We're saving these rubes like $30 a ticket. They should kiss our ass". I wouldn't take this ticket even if I cared for City or any other match because I am not helping them make that stadium look full and save face. I hope this whole match is a disaster from start to finish. They deserve that much.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't want to wish it on anybody even though the suits deserve the fallout -- but can you imagine if after all this, any important TFC player is injured during the match?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love to know how many people that ponied up for the Real Madrid gong show still go to BMO on a regular basis.

Yeah, you'll get some City fans in there, but it would seem the TFC fans are sending a message loud and clear on this one.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    I don't want to wish it on anybody even though the suits deserve the fallout -- but can you imagine if after all this, any important TFC player is injured during the match?
    How many are left?

*Gallows humour* (they be dropping like flies onto the injury report)
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One SSH posted on twitter they paid $320 for their six season tix for the Man City game. The total value of same tix for V-Cup Final was $62. In some cases people are getting tickets to the game next Wednesday for as a little as $8 based on the invoice price.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TFC Cityboy View Post
    City away end is sold out. MCFC Toronto out in full voice and full force and bevvied up no doubt.

I totally get the whole pointless mid season friendly stuff but unlike other previous matches without an organized away support, us Blues will outchant TFC at BMO.
    That happens every friendly. Enjoy the experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I totally get the whole pointless mid season friendly stuff but unlike other previous matches without an organized away support, us Blues will outchant TFC at BMO
    Outsing casuals and people who got tickets for free while supporters will be spending the night doing better things? Truly impressive.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had hoped to watch the first half from 115 then join the City end, but with none of the regulars attending, I'll be with my blue brethren. Clad in City shirt and TFC scarf #halfscarfwanker
    Definitely cool for the City fans I am sure. Have a good time. For me I just have zero interest in seeing our bench team with a couple starters take on their bench team with a few starters especially when it is a team in the EPL I don't support. Plus I am cringing at the possibility that we get any more injuries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone really know if this is a straight swap, not that I am interested, but my dad and a few of his pals are interested?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    Does anyone really know if this is a straight swap, not that I am interested, but my dad and a few of his pals are interested?
    It is a straight swap as confirmed by TFC.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    It is a straight swap as confirmed by TFC.
    Thank you, my dear old dad is going to the match.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm often surprised by the often high degree of cluelessness that MLSE seems to have about their paying customers. I can't understand why an organization with the resources of mlse can't work out that for people who are TFC supporters and go to the games regularly, a mid-season friendly is an unwelcome distraction. They are risking players and at the very least tiring them out for what matters - league games. A supporter often takes things personally - to pretend that this game is "Our City against Man City" is just condescending. They don't seem to get that - maybe they see a football game at BMO much like going to the cinema - entertainment only. Similarly, they don't get why Argos in BMO is such an issue for many supporters - it's not only about the grass - it's also about BMO field being TFC's home and that that identity is so important - "This is Our House" is no more.
    Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Roy Keane

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sully View Post
    I'm often surprised by the often high degree of cluelessness that MLSE seems to have about their paying customers. I can't understand why an organization with the resources of mlse can't work out that for people who are TFC supporters and go to the games regularly, a mid-season friendly is an unwelcome distraction. They are risking players and at the very least tiring them out for what matters - league games. A supporter often takes things personally - to pretend that this game is "Our City against Man City" is just condescending. They don't seem to get that - maybe they see a football game at BMO much like going to the cinema - entertainment only. Similarly, they don't get why Argos in BMO is such an issue for many supporters - it's not only about the grass - it's also about BMO field being TFC's home and that that identity is so important - "This is Our House" is no more.
    While I agree with most of your sentiment it's the league that mandates these friendlies. Teams have to have so many in a certain numbers of years. What that number is I don't know but it wouldn't be hard to decipher looking at other team scheds over the years.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote in to my ticket rep to let em know why we didnt take them up on the offer. Its worth passing that message down the line.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I replied on TL lete and recived phone next day,they wanted to know why am I concidering not coming back in 2016,and so on.

It's worth to reply,they will call you and then you can let them have it.
    Great love does not exist without joy and without great suffering ,that's why One club is worth only as much as its fans !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denime View Post
    I replied on TL lete and recived phone next day,they wanted to know why am I concidering not coming back in 2016,and so on.

It's worth to reply,they will call you and then you can let them have it.
    Done! I didn't think that outgoing email addy would receive email. Gave it a shot.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you use Twitter getting a reply here is much a guarantee.

https://twitter.com/TorontoFC_SSH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see it as being low for 3 reasons.

1.) Its a weekday
    2.) Its Man City - if it were Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man U this would be sold out instantly.
    3.) Most serious TFC Supports HATE these mid season friendlies - especially after losing Altidore for 5-6 weeks.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey bud, what section are City fans in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Blaize View Post
    hey bud, what section are City fans in
    204/205 or thereabouts -not sure as I don't have tickets in hand yet but that was what I was told

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They just send out an email with a staff discount code for the game next Wednesday, with the ability of buying a maximum 50 tickets. Just for fun I tried for 50 and low and behold they were made available to me. It threw back section 209, rows 14-18, seats 13-22. 10 seats in a row x5. LOL

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They literally can't give tickets away to this Man City game.

I'll take my refund please.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man City leave out Aguero for US post-season tour but EDS starlets included

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....aguero-9315250

Registered
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Are they even advertising for this game?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glaze View Post
    They literally can't give tickets away to this Man City game.

I'll take my refund please.
    Keep your eyes open would not be surprised at all if at some point out and about around BMO freebies could be handed out in some way.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Are they even advertising for this game?
    I'm constantly seeing ads for it all over the web. I've also seen ads in the paper. I don't watch much TV so I don't know about that.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go ahead lol