Thread: Seats in 117

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Seats in 117

Gotta grab 4 seats for the June 20th game against NYCFC. Hoping to find something close to sections 111-110 but the best I'm finding on Stubhub is 117 if spending under $60.

I've never sat in 117 but want to give these new comers a great experience. I like to stay closer to 111-110 personally but buying for 4 makes it tough; all too expensive/sold out.

Thoughts on 117? Or better to stick with east side 100's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look for a set in the ticket trader part of this forum. 111-114 would be your best choice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ive been in 117 since TFCs inception, its fine, alot of seats change hands regularly. Back in the day it was pretty ruckus, not so much now, that being said its got a great view, people are relatively friendly and you can stand. Chanting does occuring infrequently

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive been in 117 since the beginning too.
    Lots of new blood in our section and I don't think most are accustom to standing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea 117 is great i have been in 116 row 3 since day one... challenging times with kings in the north and 109 mixed in with us now.
    that fight almost broke out last night for stupid reasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been there since day 1 lots of turnover... But there is still a bunch of originals left, but not as rowdy as it use to be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya saw that. Wish the dude approached the King with the flag a little more tactful. All the yelling was unnecessary. Same with the opener, some dude yelling at the King with the drum. Does no one start with a conversation and let it progress to yelling any more?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whyalwaysme11 View Post
    yea 117 is great i have been in 116 row 3 since day one... challenging times with kings in the north and 109 mixed in with us now.
    that fight almost broke out last night for stupid reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    Ya saw that. Wish the dude approached the King with the flag a little more tactful. All the yelling was unnecessary. Same with the opener, some dude yelling at the King with the drum. Does no one start with a conversation and let it progress to yelling any more?
    Gee, and, here I thought we were all supporting the same team?!?!??!? Not sure what this guys problem is, but, he needs to get it under control.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    bam bam bigalow from homeopener was just showing off to his wife and kids how to tell every single person around him to F off, also that to solve an issue fighting is always the answer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really is a shame what is going on, no need for either event to have occured.

The more time people have to put into trying to solve issues like this the less time we have to work on improving game day atmosphere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Gee, and, here I thought we were all supporting the same team?!?!??!? Not sure what this guys problem is, but, he needs to get it under control.

Unfortunately its a real shame that adults who are here for the same purpose (I think) cannot have a normal conversation.
    Makes us all look bad.

I tried to talk to the guy who complained about the flag last night when he went back to his seat, I did not understand a single word he was saying or his wife. They went straight to a defense mode you cant have a convo like that. He had an issue with flags being out during play. I said he couldn't possibly have an issue with that then they were getting mad at me. So I just gave up on that.

My issue with kings in the north is this... the capo stand should not have flags on it and their should be one person only on that stand (the stand that looks like it was built for 10 lol who builds these things?) if the capo is taking a break for more than ten minutes as they have done several times in these first two games then the capo should not be on that stand with beer in hand doing nothing. I was a little upset that my view of the goal is no longer there but if they are going to use the stand for what its there for then I am ok with not being able to see the goal 100%. As I think the merger of all supporter groups to the south end was a great idea. I spoke to the head of kings of the north about all of this.

The almost fight at the end there I think people are taking it too far once again I was not clear on what the argument was about even though I was right next to it... although I don't like some of the actions from the new members i think he was a 109 guy, last night gave someone the finger then tried to break up the fight and create peace after the game... pick your side son. There should be no disrespect coming from anyone we are all in this together... I also don't like how people are standing on the seats like have some respect for the people around you. I would be interested in taking over capo for them in the future but I will sit on the sidelines for now and see how this unfolds. I think one of the main issues for 116 is this... in 112 to 114 90% of those seats are occupied by supporting group members in 116 that's not the case and its just a matter of getting along and people need to understand and accept the situation (a situation that makes the beautiful game what it is) but respect needs to come from both sides. My father a long time football fanatic from the an original ultra group in Italy sits rights next to me I mentioned this stuff to him, we rarely have conversations about anything as he is an old school type of father... he had no interest at all about what happened these first two games. I have been to many road games with everyone and never had an issue the road games seem so much more fun than the home ones now. I think this one will eventually work itself out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whyalwaysme11 View Post
    Unfortunately its a real shame that adults who are here for the same purpose (I think) cannot have a normal conversation.
    Makes us all look bad.

I tried to talk to the guy who complained about the flag last night when he went back to his seat, I did not understand a single word he was saying or his wife. They went straight to a defense mode you cant have a convo like that. He had an issue with flags being out during play. I said he couldn't possibly have an issue with that then they were getting mad at me. So I just gave up on that.

My issue with kings in the north is this... the capo stand should not have flags on it and their should be one person only on that stand (the stand that looks like it was built for 10 lol who builds these things?) if the capo is taking a break for more than ten minutes as they have done several times in these first two games then the capo should not be on that stand with beer in hand doing nothing. I was a little upset that my view of the goal is no longer there but if they are going to use the stand for what its there for then I am ok with not being able to see the goal 100%. As I think the merger of all supporter groups to the south end was a great idea. I spoke to the head of kings of the north about all of this.

The almost fight at the end there I think people are taking it too far once again I was not clear on what the argument was about even though I was right next to it... although I don't like some of the actions from the new members i think he was a 109 guy, last night gave someone the finger then tried to break up the fight and create peace after the game... pick your side son. There should be no disrespect coming from anyone we are all in this together... I also don't like how people are standing on the seats like have some respect for the people around you. I would be interested in taking over capo for them in the future but I will sit on the sidelines for now and see how this unfolds. I think one of the main issues for 116 is this... in 112 to 114 90% of those seats are occupied by supporting group members in 116 that's not the case and its just a matter of getting along and people need to understand and accept the situation (a situation that makes the beautiful game what it is) but respect needs to come from both sides. My father a long time football fanatic from the an original ultra group in Italy sits rights next to me I mentioned this stuff to him, we rarely have conversations about anything as he is an old school type of father... he had no interest at all about what happened these first two games. I have been to many road games with everyone and never had an issue the road games seem so much more fun than the home ones now. I think this one will eventually work itself out.
    Appreciate the feed back and i believe we texted last night (mario?). Working to get all this stuff in order but i don't think this will be a quick fix, growing pains for all for the first little while this season.

Also hard to believe that this incident occured when we were up 3-1 over montreal in a cup game, should be a time of pure joy in the stands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    Appreciate the feed back and i believe we texted last night (mario?). Working to get all this stuff in order but i don't think this will be a quick fix, growing pains for all for the first little while this season.

Also hard to believe that this incident occured when we were up 3-1 over montreal in a cup game, should be a time of pure joy in the stands.

Dave, agree will not be a quick fix, respect and understanding will help us solve these minor issues, we will lead our boys to victory together. You are a great leader I see that in your actions both on and off the pitch. Now get on that damn capo stand!

Whatever I can do to help let me know.
    Mario