Can't fix stupid.
    ^
    and they can't legislate common sense!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JavierMartini View Post
    I really don't get the witch hunt. Some posts in this thread of banning, charges ect sound like an Orwellian feminist wet dream. It's absurd.

Nothing like feminist creep in society to marginalize rape to the point where everything is now rape and can be conflated with raping. LOL

Shauna hunt says it hurts her and is insulting. I can see somone immature yeling it out thinking its funny, but when yuo get called on it be a Man and apologize.
    The camera/medium isnt his. Its not his right to yell into it.

If he had his own you tube channel and did this, then he can go ahead and do it all day long. Its not my cup of tea, but that would be his right.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    On a personal note though, those comments joking or not are disgusting especially on a day like Mothers day.

Now like it or not we all get thrown in the ignorant bin.
    Completely agree, its completely inconsiderate, disrespectful and simply just makes the culprit look like a Jackass. This is somewhat selfish, but because this incident has become associated with TFC, the everyday person at home is going to make the connection to TFC supporters and paint them all with the same brush.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    Shauna hunt says it hurts her and is insulting. I can see somone immature yeling it out thinking its funny, but when yuo get called on it be a Man and apologize.
    The camera/medium isnt his. Its not his right to yell into it.

If he had his own you tube channel and did this, then he can go ahead and do it all day long. Its not my cup of tea, but that would be his right.
    To me it was the followup comment by one of this pricks is what completely put it over the top after she called them out.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were some Raptors fans who pulled this shit outside the ACC last month but their fanbase somehow wasn't tarred with the same brush, go figure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Douchiest Fans At BMO

I thought I'd spread the shame and post this here since it's already making the rounds on reddit:

(video link, if you can't be bothered it's just a group of assholes yelling 'fuck her in the pussy' to a City TV reporter, to her credit she handles it really well)

http://link.brightcove.com/services/...=4230434560001

So does anyone know these guys? The guy in the yellow Arsenal shirt appears to be in this photo of section 111 as well.

Anyway, if anyone does know who these people are will you kindly inform them that they're not just embarrassing Torontonians, but mankind as a whole.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    To me it was the followup comment by one of this pricks is what completely put it over the top after she called them out.
    yah its the follow up that made him and his arsenal friend (did I miss arsenal playing?) seem like an idiot. the old "but everybody does it" line doesnt cut it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drunk guys trying to justify themselves are just ridiculous!

This was on breakfast TV this morning and its pretty embarrassing as a TFC fan/male in general.

I hope that those guys have a job with a high power female boss who will see that video and really make them suffer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not funny to me, I suppose we have to respect people who find that humour funny.

That being said, their continued commentary and vulgar language in talking with the reporter was just utter shite. Completely rude to her. The worst offender being the one in the Arsenal kit. Total fuckin knob. If they were RPB, I'd want (and expect) them gone, but otherwise they have a right to be assholes and face whatever consequence that comes with it.

I don't think this shames us (RPB), TFC at all though. This isn't connected to TFC or sports in general. It's "attemptable" if there's a news person with a camera, that's it.

p.s. Lets not go out on a speech police run though, I'd have to be awfully quiet on some match days and that's no fun. I need Gantar to hear my hatred.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    It's not funny to me, I suppose we have to respect people who find that humour funny.

That being said, their continued commentary and vulgar language in talking with the reporter was just utter shite. Completely rude to her. The worst offender being the one in the Arsenal kit. Total fuckin knob. If they were RPB, I'd want (and expect) them gone, but otherwise they have a right to be assholes and face whatever consequence that comes with it.

I don't think this shames us (RPB), TFC at all though. This isn't connected to TFC or sports in general. It's "attemptable" if there's a news person with a camera, that's it.

p.s. Lets not go out on a speech police run though, I'd have to be awfully quiet on some match days and that's no fun. I need Gantar to hear my hatred.
    This last part is what scares me. A lot of people on twitter calling for bans have said some stuff at matches. Also worth pointing out that despite the first idiot defending it, he really never said anything objectionable other than he feels he has the right to say whatever dumb thing pops into his head. Yet people are calling for a lifetime ban? come on. Let's let the idiots die out shall we?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    No, we don't. It's misogynistic and completely indefensible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well done to the reporter for standing up to a couple of wimps who probably had too much to drink in the sun. I'd say there will be some sort of public apology issued through social media from these clowns when the reality hits them today.
    The reaction of the majority of TFC fans shows these guys are exceptions on what should have been a day where us fans were celebrated not maligned. The atmosphere in south end at times was fantastic, and that's what should be reported not these idiots unfortunately.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redangeldragnet View Post
    There were some Raptors fans who pulled this shit outside the ACC last month but their fanbase somehow wasn't tarred with the same brush, go figure.
    Viral does what viral does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    No, we don't. It's misogynistic and completely indefensible.
    I should have phrased that as "I should respect their right to find that funny."

I don't respect the person however.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The original "fhritp" was a prank - I don't think that's harrassment in particular as the guy is just copying other people.

But the embarrassing part is when they both try and justify it in their drunk state - that's so embarrassing its unbelievable! I would really feel ashamed if I listened to myself back trying to justify that's its ok to do what he did, utterly embarrassing!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ironic thing to me is that the guy who made the initially made the remark is not the focus of anyone, he seemed to disappear from the scene the moment he said it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My take - I posted this as a comment on Waking the Red's blog post about them....

What a disgrace. Little boys giggling because they are unable to cope with the adult world. Whatever road is taken concerning punishment or infraction will not mature them. They are better shamed. It is incredible (in this day and age) that they reduce women to a sexual function AND think it is funny. After all they, as humans, can be reduced to a single function too. My snappy rejoinder would be "does waste come out of your little hole below or does it collect in the cranium?"
    I truly believe that there is a high road that MLSE needs to take. Women in this country play soccer, hockey and basketball. MLSE owns franchises in all three of those sports but has not taken the SMART HUGE step and created a single woman’s team. That would be a way to speak on behalf of all of us who love sport and put the little boys in their place. TFCW now!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The club confirmed to the Toronto Sun on Tuesday morning that the fans will receive lifetime bans if they're identified. A club spokesperson also confirmed to the Sun MLSE has leads. "We're appalled that this trend of disrespectful behaviour would make its way to our city, let alone anywhere near our stadium," an MLSE spokesperson said in a statement to the Sun. "We are working to identify the individuals, and when we do they will be banned from all of our facilities.
    From

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/11...-camera-remark

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    How does one ban someone for something that did not even happen in their facility? It reality this is not a MLSE matter, it is far beyond that, being a social awareness matter on whats acceptable in society.
    Last edited by Red CB Toronto; 05-12-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My bad. Closer down!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chelsea did it to their fans a few months back after the Paris train incident

RPB Member
    Past-President

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one ban someone for something that did not even happen in their facility? It reality this is not a MLSE matter, it is far beyond that, being a social awareness matter on whats acceptable in society.
    As an entity, I suppose MLSE can choose who they want to do business with.
    Road Trips: July 7 2007 Chicago, July 22nd 2007 Columbus, August 11 2007 NY, October 13 2007 LA, March 29 2008 Columbus, May 24th 2008 DC, May 26 2008 Montreal, June 28th 2008 NE, March 7-11-14 2009 Charleston, March 28 2009 Columbus, April 10 2010 New England, May 12 2010 Montreal, April 7 2012 Montreal, March 16 2013 Montreal , June 3 2014 Montreal, March 14 2015 Columbus

Twitter: @RPBPhil

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one ban someone for something that did not even happen in their facility? It reality this is not a MLSE matter, it is far beyond that.
    They did it in a club shirt at a club game, so it does reflect on TFC to the general public. They can ban whoever they like, it's their right to do so. A few less douchebags at BMO shouldn't be a bother to anyone.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    As an entity, I suppose MLSE can choose who they want to do business with.
    I agree with notion, I just do not want this to be trivialized with BMO Field Bans etc, TFC associations etc, it is a far bigger than that the deserves a discussion and to her credit Shauna's action towards these idiots have got one going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    make sure that first guy gets included in there. you cant start and run and assume there will be no consequences

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by C.Ronaldo View Post
    make sure that first guy gets included in there. you cant start and run and assume there will be no consequences
    I agree , the two guys at the center of this are not even the ones who actually said it, so if the one guy did not make an ass of himself with that follow up remark, all they were guilty of was being dicks as the guy who actually said was long gone.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was able to pull this from a photo. Figure they were row 9-10.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kurtis Larson ‏@KurtLarSUN 3m3 minutes ago City News now reporting police have reached out to reporter Shauna Hunt; Charges being considered against TFC fans