Thread: Upper 110/111

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Upper 110/111

As most have seen by now the latest BMO seating chart would have it seem as if these sections will no longer be supporters sections. I've reached out to my rep to see if I'd be in line for a price hike come seasons end but have not received a response as of yet. Hopefully any info on these sections can be posted here. It would royally suck to have to relocate and probably pay more after patiently waiting to get into upper 110 5 years ago.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smokecell View Post
    As most have seen by now the latest BMO seating chart would have it seem as if these sections will no longer be supporters sections. I've reached out to my rep to see if I'd be in line for a price hike come seasons end but have not received a response as of yet. Hopefully any info on these sections can be posted here. It would royally suck to have to relocate and probably pay more after patiently waiting to get into upper 110 5 years ago.
    It has already been confirmed by a fellow RPB through their rep that 111 and the top of 110 are still desinated as standing/supporter sections.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    It has already been confirmed by a fellow RPB through their rep that 111 and the top of 110 are still desinated as standing/supporter sections.
    For 2015 that is. Beyond that...?

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm assuming only the South will be a designated supporters section in 2016.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For 2015 that is. Beyond that...?
    If ur wanting an iron clad "No No Never Never Unh Unh Unh", no corporation will give you that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The O109 supporters group was given the choice of moving to the South end this year or staying in 110, with no Supporter Section assurances beyond 2015. I also wouldn't be surprised if prices in upper 110 went up in 2016 to non-supporter section levels.
    Last edited by tictoc; 05-07-2015 at 04:01 PM.

RPB Member
    Treasurer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tictoc View Post
    The O109 supporters group was given the choice of moving to the South end this year or staying in 110, with no Supporter Section assurances beyond 2015. I also wouldn't be surprised if prices in upper 110 went up in 2016 to non-supporter section levels.
    Those aren't supporters section prices. They're prices for that location. Sure prices go up but 127 wasn't cheaper than 105, etc
    That's all I'll say about that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Redpunkfiddle View Post
    Those aren't supporters section prices. They're prices for that location. Sure prices go up but 127 wasn't cheaper than 105, etc
    Fair enough. They asked about prices and were told there were no guarantees. Either way they may be going up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upper 110 is good peoples! Always had fun up there back in the day...
    @FluSH_RPB / IG: @Flush.rpb
    The Legendary
    RED PATCH BOYS

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been in 110 for many years and for sure have a great time up there, we usually have about 3 drums going and a fair amount of people in good voice.
    If they cahnge it from a supporters section next year I will for sure take my drum and move to 112, but I really like the overview of the pitch from the top of 110.
    I think it's a matter of waiting to see how it all shakes out, also we have a really good group of friends that we would like to stay with...maybe we all discuss through this season and make a group decision???
    Official Member of the Montreal Miracle Crew 2009

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can tell you there will be a huge stink made if 110 looses it's right to stand up during the match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I can tell you there will be a huge stink made if 110 looses it's right to stand up during the match.
    You have that right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man what a boondoggle it'll be if they ask 110 to sit. I can only hope I get a ticket the day they start to enforce it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MartinUtd View Post
    Oh man what a boondoggle it'll be if they ask 110 to sit. I can only hope I get a ticket the day they start to enforce it.
    If anything I would think the change to a sitting section would not come until next season.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how this escaped me until now but it appears that my seats changed on me without notice, not that it's a huge deal but my seats in 110 r29 moved from seats 20/21 to 18/19. Did this happen to anybody else? Account manager shows those same seats so I couldn't have simply been mailed the wrong tickets.
    Last edited by Smokecell; 05-08-2015 at 12:51 PM.

Section 114... News Flash: Flatpicker doesn't listen to everything he reads!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure how this escaped me until now but it appears that my seats changed on me without notice, not that it's a huge deal but my seats in 110 r29 moved from seats 20/21 to 18/19. Did this happen to anybody else? Account manager shows those same seats so I couldn't have simply been mailed the wrong tickets.
    It was a common occurrence due to the renovations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This happened to me too. Had seats 18-21 r25 and they got moved to 15-18 r25.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Derko View Post
    You have that right
    There will be many a red card issued the day that happens.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbronies View Post
    I'm in upper 110 as well -- love it for the political incorrectness and the great people. But as someone said in the stadium-renovations discussion, MLSE probably won't want the rowdiness and off-colour chants with the fancy-schmancy boxes right above the last row.

I wonder how it will be this year with the new entrances, where presumably there will be security stationed. I hope we get Gordon and Mom as our security folks there!