0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley didnt show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bradley wasn't good enough. Vanney should have either subbed him, or restricted him to play a smaller and more simpler role.

But of course were never going to see that happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After I saw the unanimous Pick-Em call for TFC on the MLS website, I knew they were doomed.

After that performance, Vanney had better put his best 11 on the field for Wednesday, although I don't know if i could tell you who any of the best 11 are besides Giovinco and Altidore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well Bradley has had a free pass this year and last..time for some accountability. He is like Vanney..all just words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Had Osorio started over Findley we might have at least tied the game.

Also I'm pretty sure Doyle mentioned Bradleys overcommitted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 out of three this week end must be a record

TFC2, OL1 TFC and TFC all lost in the space of 3 days :@(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have to replace Vanney, we have the team we have, we have to get someone that can do more with it. Bottom line. Time is up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Morrow is a decent defender but he's not a wingback. Trying to use him wide on the overlap is a waste of time.
    He's good on the left. This starting two left backs thing should end here.

Our wide play was almost non existent today. So Houston just collapsed on us in the middle and we couldn't do anything as a result. It's no surprise our one goal came from Osorio, the only wide player today that can take on a man.

Morgan can't beat someone or even get a half step for a cross if his defender is set. Morrow can't do it on his off side. Jackson is way too out of control with his dribbles, and same with Findley. The whole game was us playing it to our wide guys, who looked up at their opponent closing them down and then turned and passed back to Hagglund/Perquis or Bradley/Cheyrou. Literally the one time a wide player attacks his defender, we score.

If Vanney doesn't see this after the game he's lost the plot. Start threatening from out wide and suddenly Giovinco and Altidore will have tons of space in the middle. This is elementary stuff.

Next league game, Osorio should be left mid and Lovitz should get the start on the right. They can swap wings if cutting in isn't working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    We have to replace Vanney, we have the team we have, we have to get someone that can do more with it. Bottom line. Time is up.
    Im not quite there yet, but what we need is for Vanney to show some balls have a chat with Bradley, this guy thinks he is fucking superman and fucks everything up because of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! Same old TFC...getting BEAT easily by a team that only won 2 out of it's first 10.....PATHETIC.....and that "Sell-OUT" nonsense....there was only 22,000 there TOPS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Bradley wasn't good enough. Vanney should have either subbed him, or restricted him to play a smaller and more simpler role.

But of course were never going to see that happen.
    This is it. Bradley cannot run around like he is Gerrard, he needs to settle down in a role and be responsible defensively from a good position he will make things happen, but as they come in the flow of the play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree, if it wasn't Seb contribution. We would still be on one win...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@manimb
    They must count season seats and corporate seats for sell out, not actual bums on seats IMO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by trane View Post
    This is it. Bradley cannot run around like he is Gerrard, he needs to settle down in a role and be responsible defensively from a good position he will make things happen, but as they come in the flow of the play.
    True, although in my estimation Cheyrou is not the player you want covering bradley. You need someone with more pace who can clog things up when the other team is in transition. He gets left behind for pace too easily.

Great player, getting a little on the slow side, not what we needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I would love to play like a pure CDM but he has to show discipline, and understand that he is the anchor of the team. He can chance the teams fortunes if he buys into that role and plays like he is capable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly wouldn't be upset at all if we sold Bradley this summer. Maybe we could trade him for a few solid MLS pieces and go get another DP

Our "creative midfielder" is a striker now which is also perplexing and leaves a hole in our midfield... Again

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

too many slow players! bradley and cheyrou are slower than molasses. how many times have we seen players come from behind and just take the ball away from cheyrou while he's standing there wondering what to do ? Bradley on the other hand always turns back towards the defense when he gets the ball in an advance position which slows down everything. Don't even get me started on hagglund and why he's in the MLS and not down with the USL team. The biggest issue i see with TFC is Micheal Bradley! he's bad defensively and offensively he takes way!!!!! too long to decide what to do with the ball which allows the other team time to run back and prepare for our attack. The guy is making way too much money for what he actually brings to the table. you can find a player in south or central America for way less that gives you way more. A 32 year old Damarcus Beasley shows more than Bradley does and thats just the truth.

players that don't offer much to this team

Hagglund
    Finley
    Bradley
    Cheyrou

Vanney is also a clueless manager.
    Last edited by TorontoFC6fan; 05-10-2015 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Leedsoronto View Post
    @manimb
    They must count season seats and corporate seats for sell out, not actual bums on seats IMO
    my section was 50-60% full, plus based on a few conversations seems like alot of people were given tickets (i assume its from corporate SSH, not pure giveaways ... i hope)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This game just reinforced for me the disparity in strength between the Eastern and Western Conferences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was not hard to figure today which team is ran by an experienced manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we will lose to New England next week I wonder if that'll be enough to give Vanney the sack, I'm feeling me some Gattuso right now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    Honestly wouldn't be upset at all if we sold Bradley this summer. Maybe we could trade him for a few solid MLS pieces and go get another DP

Our "creative midfielder" is a striker now which is also perplexing and leaves a hole in our midfield... Again
    Id rather we had kept Laba if were being honest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am watching NY v NY. C now and the difference in passion and effort in this game after watching our game is outstanding. If only we had 10% of the Passion I be happy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Inklink View Post
    Lol Bradley is brutal today.
    who was the idiot who started him in the useless montreal game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Such a nothing game the complete opposite of a spectacle. Away games were mostly entertaining then they come home and just do nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JavierMartini View Post
    Bradley didnt show
    Yes he did, and both Houston goals are on his account.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am watching NY v NY. C now and the difference in passion and effort in this game after watching our game is outstanding. If only we had 10% of the Passion I be happy
    Our midfield is crap! and it's ran by the slowest player on the team in Bradley.. when i watch other teams in the MLS play i notice how quick their midfield moves the ball around.. Bradley will twist and turn 4 times before passing the ball back to the defense or kicking a long hopeless ball to nobody. Next time you watch TFC play look at how long Bradley will hold on to the ball without actually getting anywhere.
    Last edited by TorontoFC6fan; 05-10-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@manimb
    They count tickets sold, including the ones they paper. That's not just TFC, it's a league wide thing. The attendances get used in marketing fluff to show how the league is big/growing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No effort on most plays... 50/50 balls were not conteated by bradley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could not help but feel that Bradley could work out if he is assigned a role by somebody other than himself, and held accountable for it.
    His, and Cherou, game was full of arrogance and lack of respect for the opposition, which totally outplayed them today.
    It BTW all comes from the top, the coach in this case.