2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers7 View Post
    http://www.whitecapsfc.com/tickets/2015-Season-Tickets

they have a reward point system

http://www.impactmontreal.com/sites/...5_EN_v9_LR.pdf

save on concessions

stuff we don't have and will probably never get.
    I couldn't care less about freebies. I know I'm a minority but not alone in buying something and expecting what I buy. I remember the year a friendly was included that I didn't want. Glad they clued into that non value bonus given.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but you save on munchies with the one benefit. that's huge for people that bring kids to games. It's a gnote for a family of 4 so with the discount card it becomes $999 -
    I get your point on the reward system (no pun intended) but someone like myself who likes the keeper jerseys I could benefit from it depending on how it works.
    And I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to buy stuff at the start of the season just because but I also understand why the majority hold off, but maybe this could change that.

Friendlies are a joke but that's another discussion lol

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've often wondered why they don't consider a referral program - although the scalpers, who I still maintain make up at least 5K of the seasons, would really enjoy that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Dude- Sarcasm. We all have our personal soapboxes here.

Next time maybe Cal can find a bigger emoticon for you. Don't sweat it.
    I'll find something better for nex time. That symbol should catch on soon though...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post
    I'll find something better for nex time. That symbol should catch on soon though...
    Ya know, someone ought to pour a beer over your head.

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers7 View Post
    but you save on munchies with the one benefit. that's huge for people that bring kids to games. It's a gnote for a family of 4 so with the discount card it becomes $999 -
    I get your point on the reward system (no pun intended) but someone like myself who likes the keeper jerseys I could benefit from it depending on how it works.
    And I'm sure a lot of people would prefer to buy stuff at the start of the season just because but I also understand why the majority hold off, but maybe this could change that.

Friendlies are a joke but that's another discussion lol

I completely understand there are different game day experiences. I have nothing to complain about with the cheapest tix eat before game and a beer before at joes. I spend next to nothing at the stadium but I get the best atmo out of that for me personally.

I took my niece and nephew to the game for the first time and all bets were off. They ended up just doing what I did. Now if I brought them every week i'm sure that would change.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Ya know, someone ought to pour a beer over your head.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ryan again.

RPB Member
    Banners Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Given the amount of people who go to games who don't wear a scarf, I would say that if they stopped giving them away, scarf use would drop to the equivalent of the family section in Dallas.

That, and scarves are the one darn thing in this relationship with this team that I feel entitled too.
    I second that, sense of entitlement about the scarves...besides...I fear the thought of an uprising if they do decide to ditch the scarves...say in favour of mittens or toques...

And hey...quit knocking 104/105...i've held seats in 104 from year 1 at the corner flag, someone has to keep the away fans and their keeper in check...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    You are now able to print any additional tickets you purchased - you just can't print your Season tickets on account manager.
    I just checked and I am now able to print all my season tickets in the account manager.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    I've often wondered why they don't consider a referral program - although the scalpers, who I still maintain make up at least 5K of the seasons, would really enjoy that.
    They started one this year. They need our help to fill the expanded stadium.

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it even possible to buy season seats to sections 112-114 anymore? Like even a single season pass would be awesome. If anyone is selling please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

COYR!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo1985 View Post
    Is it even possible to buy season seats to sections 112-114 anymore? Like even a single season pass would be awesome. If anyone is selling please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

COYR!!!
    Best way to get into the south is to join a supporter's group. We meet at Shoeless Joe's at King and Dufferin and very few of us bite.

Come by before a game and introduce yourself. Or, make use of the ticket trader and find a seat within our sections.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post
    Best way to get into the south is to join a supporter's group. We meet at Shoeless Joe's at King and Dufferin and very few of us bite.

Come by before a game and introduce yourself. Or, make use of the ticket trader and find a seat within our sections.
    I will be there this Saturday to sign up for membership!!! Really looking forward to it!!! Thanks Califax!!!