Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    Damn. I just bought my first season tick. from a suit that owns too many. Was hoping for a scarf or something. Oh well, at least now I am prepared for the disappointment.
    I got only one box for my two tickets and only one scarf and bracelet - no extra 2nd loose scarf or bracelet wtf.

I should get the same value as a single season ticket holder - not half the value.

Fuck this carbon footprint shit - the nickle and dimeing has begun - we knew it was coming from M$LE

My 75yr old dad enjoys having his own box with scarf and extras - this really pisses me off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear ya, but am so damn excited I can only chuckle at how this is unraveling hahaha

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smtavare View Post
    I got only one box for my two tickets and only one scarf and bracelet - no extra 2nd loose scarf or bracelet wtf.

I should get the same value as a single season ticket holder - not half the value.

Fuck this carbon footprint shit - the nickle and dimeing has begun - we knew it was coming from M$LE

My 75yr old dad enjoys having his own box with scarf and extras - this really pisses me off.
    Dude, they made a mistake with the scarf if you only got one for two tickets. You only get one box though. I have 4 season tickets and I got one box with a scarf and bracelet plus the 4 sets of tickets. Loose in the box I got three more scarves and bracelets. Give them a call. I am sure they will sort it out.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^ also smtavare if you want a box for your dad let me know soon. I was going to throw mine out but you can have it if you want it.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two tickets, two scarves with bracelet thingy, two TFC/Real Sports discount cards, one Pioneer bonus bucks card. ("Luckily" my wife was home sick to accept the package. Every other year we weren't home, package went to Timbuktu Etobicoke even though we live downtown, add a couple of days to get it redirected to the Purolator Bloor East office. Purolator sucks, I wish they sent it via Canada Post, where a missed package means a quick walk to the local Shoppers to pick it up.)

After admiring the box a bit, I'll be getting rid of it in case somebody wants one. Enough of a struggle convincing my wife to keep all the scarves (and we have more that 700 sq. ft.), other paraphernalia has to go.

Can somebody please explain how the T - bracelet - cord thingy is supposed to work? How do you wear that?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Auzzy View Post
    Can somebody please explain how the T - bracelet - cord thingy is supposed to work? How do you wear that?
    Flip through the ticket book. There are instructions on one of them for the bracelet.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kool View Post
    Flip through the ticket book. There are instructions on one of them for the bracelet.
    Ah ha, thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Speaking of which, has anybody mentioned the Budweiser ad on the back of the ticket?

Didnt the the league switch? Or do we have a specific dealing with bud?

Or did somebody mess up that badly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two tickets, two scarves with bracelet thingy, two TFC/Real Sports discount cards, one Pioneer bonus bucks card. ("Luckily" my wife was home sick to accept the package. Every other year we weren't home, package went to Timbuktu Etobicoke even though we live downtown, add a couple of days to get it redirected to the Purolator Bloor East office. Purolator sucks, I wish they sent it via Canada Post, where a missed package means a quick walk to the local Shoppers to pick it up.)

After admiring the box a bit, I'll be getting rid of it in case somebody wants one. Enough of a struggle convincing my wife to keep all the scarves (and we have more that 700 sq. ft.), other paraphernalia has to go.

HEY! Timbuktu Etobicoke is my neighbourhood!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Went to pick up my tickets today from Purolator there were quite a few people in line.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Strikers View Post
    Went to pick up my tickets today from Purolator there were quite a few people in line.
    Least u have that option. My tag stated that I had to wait till Monday after 12pm to pick them up

RPB Member

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ALL THE RAGE SO HAWT RIGHT NOW

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...hor%20bracelet

Hey guys now we know how to wear them.

Srsly, enjoy. Fashion is for some and not others.
    FORMER FULL TIME KOOL-AID DRINKER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's kind of grown on me.

But couldn't have a little book about the BMO? Bit more detail about where the new concessions will be?
    I suspect because the "upgrades" on the food and bev front will be underwhelming and will do nothing to cut down the lines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should have got mine yesterday. They were on the truck out for delivery but are now being returned to sender.

For some reason Purolator couldn't find my house. Either they or the FO inexplicably think I now live in Tottenham. Note, I don't and never have. 5 years at my current address getting the the tickets like normal.....guess there's a call I've got to make Monday morning......

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    HEY! Timbuktu Etobicoke is my neighbourhood!
    Nothing against Timbuktu or Etobicoke.

Just drives me nuts that, despite the huge growth in population near downtown, and the growth in online shopping & shipping, Purolator decides to redirect a package to a depot 10km from my house, instead of the closer one 3.5 km from my house. Plus I had a special situation with Purolator where I actually biked out to Kipling one Saturday to pick up something, but they wouldn't give it to me due to incorrect info they had provided to me, grrrr....

Also they sometimes screw up things at my work. Most of the time they're fine there; they only mess up when it's really urgent...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    ALL THE RAGE SO HAWT RIGHT NOW

https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...hor%20bracelet

Hey guys now we know how to wear them.

Srsly, enjoy. Fashion is for some and not others.
    No no no.....I'm sure it's a TFC "crucifix" to celebrate our "religion" at our temple.

Dom

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm going to be asked to wear some hipster stuff, the least they can do is provide a hipster beer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After 30 minutes of fiddling with the bloody thing I finally got the bracelet to fit properly. It's meh at best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing against Timbuktu or Etobicoke.

Just drives me nuts that, despite the huge growth in population near downtown, and the growth in online shopping & shipping, Purolator decides to redirect a package to a depot 10km from my house, instead of the closer one 3.5 km from my house. Plus I had a special situation with Purolator where I actually biked out to Kipling one Saturday to pick up something, but they wouldn't give it to me due to incorrect info they had provided to me, grrrr....

Also they sometimes screw up things at my work. Most of the time they're fine there; they only mess up when it's really urgent...
    Haha, I'm just joking with you. I used to live up by St Clair/Bathurst, and I remember taking the subway down to the Purolator office. It's farrrrr out of the city

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    If I'm going to be asked to wear some hipster stuff, the least they can do is provide a hipster beer.
    PBR, Beer of Champions !!!

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoGooner View Post
    Haha, I'm just joking with you. I used to live up by St Clair/Bathurst, and I remember taking the subway down to the Purolator office. It's farrrrr out of the city
    St Clair & Bathurst, best part of town, that's where we live

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by portu View Post
    After 30 minutes of fiddling with the bloody thing I finally got the bracelet to fit properly. It's meh at best
    Not wearing that rope bracelet... So i got rid of the rope and turned mine into a key chain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

St Clair & Bathurst, best part of town, that's where we live
    i really miss it, to be honest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone print their tickets from account manager? i am trying to forward tickets to a friend and it won't let me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    Can anyone print their tickets from account manager? i am trying to forward tickets to a friend and it won't let me.
    Think i saw somewhere that you wont be able to until a few days before home opener

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone not get a tracking number yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post
    I haven't but I only bought my season tickets on Thursday

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuvinho View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Areathrasher View Post
    Think i saw somewhere that you wont be able to until a few days before home opener
    48 hours before the event, new MLSE policy to curb scammers.
    Toronto FC,#CMNT & #CWNT, Scotland, Heart of Midlothian FC, Tottenham Hotspur FC
    "The Harder the Struggle, The Greater the Reward" - @OsoJ92

AWAY DAYS - CHICAGO August 2017, MONTREAL March 2018

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cas87 View Post
    48 hours before the event, new MLSE policy to curb scammers.
    Is the the 48 hour rule for each individual game or just before the home opener for the entire season?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Califax View Post
    Mine hasn't shown up on my account, I figured it's because I relocated and it has to manually entered. Good to hear that I'm not alone.