Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 38788485868788
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2620
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yohan View Post
    Harry Shipp. He's magical at CAM.
    Would be good in a 4231. Not sure what else you do with him as his off the ball movement and defense are still pretty raw.

Niagara Region. Anywhere the RPB are Supporting TFC
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jloome View Post
    Would be good in a 4231. Not sure what else you do with him as his off the ball movement and defense are still pretty raw.
    would love to aquire more MLS veteran talent.... Shipp would be great, there is a host of other players around the league for a reasonable price we would be able to get... Oh and trade DC or MTL coaches for Vanney.. I'm not sold on him and we did make the playoffs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biello is the INTERIM coach at Montreal and there are Rumours DC is going to get rid of Ben Olsen (DC).....HARDLY the coach TFC needs, we should have moved for Jesse Marsch when he was just doing commentary. I do hope Vanney comes god though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sashavukelich View Post
    Biello is the INTERIM coach at Montreal and there are Rumours DC is going to get rid of Ben Olsen (DC).....HARDLY the coach TFC needs, we should have moved for Jesse Marsch when he was just doing commentary. I do hope Vanney comes god though

Wait seriously? After what Olsen has done with DC? Seems like a really bad move to get rid of him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    Wait seriously? After what Olsen has done with DC? Seems like a really bad move to get rid of him.
    Could be making a move for Kreis, doubt it as they wont shell out cash for him but still...

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flamehawk View Post
    Olsen is a good motivator. not so much tactics wise.

DCU squad is pretty old too. miracle what Olsen can squeeze out of his team sometimes.
    “Years have gone by and I’ve finally learned to accept myself for who I am: a beggar for good football.

I go about the world, hand outstretched, and in the stadiums I plead: ‘A pretty move, for the love of God.’

And when good football happens, I give thanks for the miracle and I don’t give a damn which team or country performs it.”

-Eduardo Galeano

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carl Robinson. Bring him home! Great teacher, respected by players and managers and a master recruiter/scout. Operates on one of the leagues lowest budgets and team finished second in the extremely competitive western conference. Enough said.
    Last edited by cyris2k; 10-29-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyris2k View Post
    Carl Robinson. Bring him home! Great teacher, respected by players and managers and a master recruiter/scout. Operates on one of the leagues lowest budgets and team finished second in the extremely competitive western conference. Enough said.
    I would love him back, but I don't see him leaving Vancouver. He seems very happy with his set-up there. Any clue when his contract ends though?

If I could go with anyone in MLS though, I'd pick Óscar Pareja. For now though, I am backing Vanney.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyris2k View Post
    agreed, but TFC was/is in shambles. whitecaps have had a good system even before MLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd love TFC to get rid of Kantari, Perquis, Findlay. Buy a real CB, buy some real wingers.