Threaded View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Up until now, I've been pretty complacent with the Argos hoopla, I figure wait until the first game...see what happens...well here is what I arrived to yesterday...my view completely blocked by the BLUE hoardings left behind. Zero view of the net...After spending the entire pre-game complaining and dealing with Fan Services and the useless onsite account reps, the hoarding was eventually taken down well AFTER the game started. No guarantee this won't happen again.

Prior to this I arrived on game 1 this season to discover my aisle seats had the the aisle and exit right next to my seats which I have been purchasing faithfully for the past 10 years was paved over in order to make way for a new walkway to standing area on the North End. Bars were put up for 'safety' reasons pretty much blocking my view of the big screen for replays...and the field moved about 5 feet 'south' so I'm no longer lined up with the north east corner flag.

[IMG][/IMG]

None of these changes were presented when I renewed or otherwise I would have fleed to the Southend when I had the chance. My season 10 renewal was rewarded with a 42% increase over last year...and my game day experience tanked by about 75%. I've been dealing with the account rep who offered me $50 in BMO bucks for my troubles.

If anyone has a contact higher up that I can bring forth my complaint to...I'd really appreciate the name/email or telephone...
    honestly, send an email to manning. This is brutal. I would totally walk if this was done to me.
    Very least they should make your tickets free for this season. this is total crap if your getting the runnarround. your on lower the east side like me ... there are 2000 potential seats that are never filled except for a handful of high-demand games they could easily move you too.

send emails to everyone. TFC. MLSE. even the Argos (they will have someone sitting in your seats at their games having a crappy time too)
    Last edited by Onyx; 06-19-2016 at 05:20 PM.