Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to say it but, why are the Impact games shown on the CBC french channel in HD?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend was in New York and she met Becks in an elevator, he just walked in, she was doing some shopping there, he was there for game last weekend. She said hes the nicest guy, her brother asked if they couldget their picture with him he was like sure and grabbed them both. he offered to carry their luggage to their room for them....she said he is alot scrawnier then she imagined.

ps fuck landy cakes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawkus_420 View Post
    My friend was in New York and she met Becks in an elevator, ...
    ps fuck landy cakes

He just walks into an elevator, New York , yet The Galaxy flies in a private jet for "security" reasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I think the game yesterday was showed in HD. Can anyone confirm that?
    Yes, the Toronto - Montreal game aired in HD on CBCHD at midnight. This was proper HD as well and not their SD widescreen coverage that I have seen before (most of U20 last year). I believe RDS did the first Toronto/Montreal game earlier this year with the SD widescreen as well, but their story pieces were in proper HD. Seems like CBC dishes out 3 grades to their HD channel - Proper HD, SD Widescreen upconvert (which is ok), and then 4x3 SD (which I hate.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wooster_TFC View Post
    The San Jose game wasn't in HD because CBC had the Jays game the next day in HD, down south somewhere.

Still stupid...
    HD-Net had this game in the USA! but because CBC has TFC rights it is the only HD-Net game NOT being shown on HD-Net in Canada this year!

Thanks CBC this was just brutal my Dad in Florida watched this Game in HD but I had to suffer through SD!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love HD, but people should keep in mind that HDNet is not the greatest channel. Production quality (asides from an HD picture) and producing generally sucks with HDNet programs. CBC does a way better job when they do it right and I look forward to getting even more HD TFC broadcast from CBC, which I believe in time will happen.