Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2015 Online Relocation Process

Thought I would start this thread based on the online relocation process e-mail I received Friday afternoon. My time is Monday Feb 9th at 2 pm... season ticket holder since 2009... wondering what others have for times/spots, what seats are people seeing as available, and ticket pricing for SSH given for the new upper sections on the east side.
    Last edited by JuWright; 02-01-2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Change Title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My time is tomorrow (February 3) at 2:40pm.

My seats no longer exist due to the expansion so I have no choice but to relocate. The email says I get to choose before the general seat relocation because of this. I feel like they should have done more to make it right and found new similar seats for me without me having to do anything like this. It's not my fault that the seats I've had for years don't exist anymore. Oh well, hopefully I'm able to get something good.

Does anyone know what price you pay when you relocate? Do you pay the renewal price of your new section or the new ticket holder price? It better be the renewal price.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9:20am on Wednesday. Deposit placed on day 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicked on the link "click here to login" and it send me to a non-existant website. Same for anyone else?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dupont View Post

My seats no longer exist due to the expansion so I have no choice but to relocate. The email says I get to choose before the general seat relocation because of this. I feel like they should have done more to make it right and found new similar seats for me without me having to do anything like this. It's not my fault that the seats I've had for years don't exist anymore. Oh well, hopefully I'm able to get something good.

Does anyone know what price you pay when you relocate? Do you pay the renewal price of your new section or the new ticket holder price? It better be the renewal price.
    Having renewed your tickets, you do not pay anything to relocate unless you move up a price category. For relocation they use the cheap early bird renewal rate ie 2007 prices. Light Greys were $226 early bird renewal, $361 early bird new ticket and $399 regular. Have you noticed they have been gradually making the 2007 prices for less and people and rolling back the time period in which it is available?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wed. Feb 4 - 9:00 am Day 1 sign up as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know where the away support will be situated this year with the stadium expansion? I'm looking to relocate a pair but I dont want to be near them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, I haven't received anything about relocation. Anyone else in that boat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Canary10 View Post
    Hmm, I haven't received anything about relocation. Anyone else in that boat?
    You may want to check your spam folder or your promotions folder. I've heard some people have issues with stuff going to those folders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pint View Post
    You may want to check your spam folder or your promotions folder. I've heard some people have issues with stuff going to those folders.
    Yeah it was there, thanks. Good thing the boards are here to pass on much needed info!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jebus...Next Tuesday February 10. Season ticket holder since 2010.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friday February 6th at 3:00. Season ticket holder since 2007.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tfcfan2011 View Post
    Does anyone know where the away support will be situated this year with the stadium expansion? I'm looking to relocate a pair but I dont want to be near them...
    I called to ask this during the renewal process and the rep couldn't give me an answer. I have to imagine it won't be the same spot as this would be right infront of a few suites now. I'm hoping they are moving them up top in the section above 104.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would have to think it would be in 203. It would only make sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got Tues Feb 3 @ 2:40pm also. Same story - seats don't exist anymore.

I asked my rep about the whole 'similar seats' thing and they weren't committing to anything. I'm in 111 and while I'm hopeful I can get similar seats in 111, part of me is expecting to log in and find nothing in the supporters sections available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Offside goal View Post
    I've got Tues Feb 3 @ 2:40pm also. Same story - seats don't exist anymore.

I asked my rep about the whole 'similar seats' thing and they weren't committing to anything. I'm in 111 and while I'm hopeful I can get similar seats in 111, part of me is expecting to log in and find nothing in the supporters sections available.
    I'm in 110. A big worry is that we will be forced to relocate to much more expensive seats or some of the new seats which also seem to be priced higher. If that happens then this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.
    I'm very unhappy at the "tough shit" attitude that they are giving people like us that are losing our seats. You'd think they would bend over backwards to accommodate us since it's their fault we have to move.

RPB Member
    Membership Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in 110. A big worry is that we will be forced to relocate to much more expensive seats or some of the new seats which also seem to be priced higher. If that happens then this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.
    I'm very unhappy at the "tough shit" attitude that they are giving people like us that are losing our seats. You'd think they would bend over backwards to accommodate us since it's their fault we have to move.
    They assured me there would be seats available at our price point. I'm in 111 and homeless as well. Very frustrated with the process. We should have been given first dibs at relocation to supporters section or something comparable. After this whole process, I'm dying to send an email to the top dogs at TFC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My level of discontent with the process got ratcheted up when my rep, in trying (?!) to "reassure" me of same price point availability kept saying "you will be able to get your deposit $$$ fully refunded if you can't find seats you want".
    Great on one hand I suppose, but when they couldn't tell me\did not want to disclose inventory available to me as a result of this situation, it kinda got me thinking how much seat inventory they are willing to open up to us displaced SSH. All I want is a comparable pair to what I had in 111 last year. Shouldn't be to much of an ask really, considering.
    We will see tomorrow......

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion they should be bending over backwards to make the people that got the boot from their seats this year very happy. Should only be a handful of people really and this is an opportunity to earn some goodwill with supporters with this. But then again I have nothing to do with this although I have been in management in customer service at a big company known for great customer service for many many years and I get pretty disgusted by some companies when they get it wrong. It really isn't that hard to get very satisfied customers.....some companies just have too much ego to realize this. TFC's big ego got deflated but I can see it starting to inflate again even though we haven't won anything. Good luck to all those relocating. I think most folks that were SSH from 2007-2009 are probably pretty happy with where they currently are by now. I figure there is a good opportunity for relocation for those that became a SSH from 2010 and more recent. I don't have alot of faith in this online method though. How is it an online method if I have to call my rep at a certain time?...unless I read something wrong. At least you are not physically fighting someone for a piece of paper on a seat....saw a few of those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nancymiranda View Post
    They assured me there would be seats available at our price point. I'm in 111 and homeless as well. Very frustrated with the process. We should have been given first dibs at relocation to supporters section or something comparable. After this whole process, I'm dying to send an email to the top dogs at TFC.
    A whack of seats just opened up in 127 with the Kings move to 116. I imagine those are the seats that will be offered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fears averted. There was decent seat inventory within my relocation time today at 2:40.

I wanted to stay within a supporters section and was able to get row 6 115.
    Some seats showing in 115 (maybe 20ish?) and and some in 117 I believe and that was all for the south end.
    111 had about 30ish available, mostly near the top.

The hiccup is the account manager login via the email is the wrong one (email sends you to the TFC ticketmaster page which DOES NOT have the 'upgrade now' button you need to click on - rep on the phone directed me to change the "TFC" in the url to "ACC". Then I got my 'upgrade now' button to access the seat availability.

Good luck to all you other displaced SSH.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fears averted. There was decent seat inventory within my relocation time today at 2:40.

I wanted to stay within a supporters section and was able to get row 6 115.
    Some seats showing in 115 (maybe 20ish?) and and some in 117 I believe and that was all for the south end.
    111 had about 30ish available, mostly near the top.

The hiccup is the account manager login via the email is the wrong one (email sends you to the TFC ticketmaster page which DOES NOT have the 'upgrade now' button you need to click on - rep on the phone directed me to change the "TFC" in the url to "ACC". Then I got my 'upgrade now' button to access the seat availability.

Good luck to all you other displaced SSH.
    Was there a lot of availability around the stadium?

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fears averted.
    Same here. I was able to stay in section 110.

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Was there a lot of availability around the stadium?
    Tons.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can anyone post screenshots of the availabiltiy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsmann View Post
    Yup, here you go.

I kid, I kid....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    Yup, here you go.

I kid, I kid....
    C'mon now... You know there will be added seats this year

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinsmann View Post
    It won't let me log back in to the system to view the seats again.....seems like it was a one shot deal.
    There was however much better availability compared to the 'live' new SSH ticketmaster site. (ie. supporters and light grey sections had seats available to me.....)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got my date and time
    Monday, February 9, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my relocation was today at 1:20pm - I have been a season ticketholder since day one.

My seats were lost during the expansion of the stadium. I was in section 108, and wasn't happy to move. During my relocation process I moved to 109. I was still not happy with those seats, so I went back online a few hours later and found a pair back in 108

Thanks to my account manager at TFC (Jessica) who helped me get these seats.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are the only supporters sections with ticket availability.
    Last edited by akoto; 02-04-2015 at 09:38 AM.