Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I keep reloading....18 now in 111....people obviously moving around.
    Follow me...... https://twitter.com/#!/aGeRoO76
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I assume you can't see anything until your upgrade time. Hmm, at least the Upgrade Seats thing has appeared in my account today, but seems greyed out until "Not available to select until Mon, February 9, 2015 at 4:20PM EST"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nfitz View Post
    I assume you can't see anything until your upgrade time. Hmm, at least the Upgrade Seats thing has appeared in my account today, but seems greyed out until "Not available to select until Mon, February 9, 2015 at 4:20PM EST"
    yes...i was checking before my time and only until my time became available could I access it.
    "Just like JDG. It wasn't a post-and-in shot, but JDG is smart & experienced" - Carts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case anyone else experiences the same issue:

My online appointment time slot was today (Feb 9th) at 11am. When I logged-in, I did not have an "Upgrade Now" button/link on the left hand side as the e-mail described. When my rep investigated further the ticketing department said that I am not eligible for online relocation since I have multiple pairs of tickets at different price points. Pretty pissed about that. I don't understand the reasoning behind it and I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation. I really hope MLSE gets their act together for online relocation next year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by caciavar View Post

My online appointment time slot was today (Feb 9th) at 11am. When I logged-in, I did not have an "Upgrade Now" button/link on the left hand side as the e-mail described. When my rep investigated further the ticketing department said that I am not eligible for online relocation since I have multiple pairs of tickets at different price points. Pretty pissed about that. I don't understand the reasoning behind it and I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation. I really hope MLSE gets their act together for online relocation next year.
    Wow, that is just awful and stupid. MLSE from customer service POV are worst company ever, but then again, they're owned by Rogers and Bell. So I understand lack of good customer service.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basic testing....HELLO!?!?!?! Geez, I work in a company of less then 30 people and we even test basic scenario stuff like this before we roll out anything on the web.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure it's probably a built in mechanism to not allow scalpers to buy an entire row of seats during relocation. They move all there seats into one section and it becomes a dead area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds totally bogus. If indeed their system programming can not accommodate it I would ask the rep to walk you through all available seats and manually do the relocation process for you. Escalate to sales manager if you get the run around. The old system allowed it so their "new improved online model" should ... if not then they need to work with you outside of the online process.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OgtheDim View Post
    Basic testing....HELLO!?!?!?! Geez, I work in a company of less then 30 people and we even test basic scenario stuff like this before we roll out anything on the web.
    Or better yet, have TFC rep talk to SSH who have multiple tickets in different section directly and give them a chance to relocate their tickets manually if their software system can't handle this scenario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Sounds totally bogus. If indeed their system programming can not accommodate it I would ask the rep to walk you through all available seats and manually do the relocation process for you. Escalate to sales manager if you get the run around. The old system allowed it so their "new improved online model" should ... if not then they need to work with you outside of the online process.
    They did help me to relocate over the phone, but the logistics of that aren't quite the same as relocating in person at the stadium or what I imagine the online system to be. Being able to visually see everything that's available is not quite the same as having someone describe it to you over the phone. Even then, they won't tell you EVERYTHING that's available, they just ask you where you're looking to relocate to. What if you don't know? What if you'd rather have a visual overview? Not only that, but since the window is open until Friday, calling back every 15 to 20 minutes rather than checking in online to see what's newly available just doesn't make any sense for me or for their reps. I was looking forward to today for a while and I'm really disappointed over today's events.
    Last edited by caciavar; 02-09-2015 at 01:41 PM.

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So there is a MLSE ticket exchange and a Toronto FC exchange correct? We log into the MLSE one for relocation.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    So there is a MLSE ticket exchange and a Toronto FC exchange correct? We log into the MLSE one for relocation.
    Correct. I had to relocate last week because my seats no longer exist and the link within my email was routed to the TFC one instead of the MLSE one I needed for relocation.
    MLSE account manager had "ACC" in the url, while the Toronto FC one was "TFC".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So do we log into our Account Manager or somewhere else?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should get a mail from tfc with a link to the process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    you should get a mail from tfc with a link to the process
    Though your usual email + password should get you in here, if you don't have the email at hand - http://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/acc/EN/account/login

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They did help me to relocate over the phone, but the logistics of that aren't quite the same as relocating in person at the stadium or what I imagine the online system to be. Being able to visually see everything that's available is not quite the same as having someone describe it to you over the phone. Even then, they won't tell you EVERYTHING that's available, they just ask you where you're looking to relocate to. What if you don't know? What if you'd rather have a visual overview? Not only that, but since the window is open until Friday, calling back every 15 to 20 minutes rather than checking in online to see what's newly available just doesn't make any sense for me or for their reps. I was looking forward to today for a while and I'm really disappointed over today's events.
    Just to provide some further info:

The issue is not that I have multiple tickets at different price points, the issue is that I have multiple tickets with different inception dates as a result of adding another pair to my account this year. Still B.S. but wanted to clarify.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ageroo View Post
    In the online venue right now...just curious on what is available....only 4 seats in south at the moment and they are singles....2 in 115 and 2 in 117....16 seats available in 111......3 of them are 3's....2 pairs and the rest singles.
    Right now I'm seeing 17 in 111 (3 triples, 1 pair, etc.) but nothing in 115 or 117. Are you still seeing anything in 115 or 117? I'm wondering if I'm locked out of south end by some MLSE bug (perhaps because my seasons were originally in 221, rather than 114).

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30 mins ago there was only 1 seat available in 115. None available now

RoadTrips:Columbus/Vancouver/Montreal/Columbus/NewYork/Montreal/
    RPBScarf:2015/2019/2023

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supporters:
    112-119 = 0 Seats available
    111 =17 Seats available (mostly singles and triples)

Other Supporter Sections:
    Top of 110 = 0
    127 = 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slim pickings for sure. There were more at the top of 110 around 2:30, but now they're all gone and it's singles at the bottom...

On that note, if someone is looking forlight greys and not worried about location, 105 was available. I could be mistaken, but the travelling supporters are moving to another section now?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stayed with what I had in 105. 23 rows up with a great view of the pitch plus a new exit to the concourse right beside me, which will be nice.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is suppose to be a relocation correct? I checked all day today and all I saw was seats disappearing, but none being added. What gives?
    Also pissed that TFC FO sold season tickets prior to allowing current seat holders opportunity to relocate. Two years in a row they have done this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcp-ip View Post
    This is suppose to be a relocation correct? I checked all day today and all I saw was seats disappearing, but none being added. What gives?
    Also pissed that TFC FO sold season tickets prior to allowing current seat holders opportunity to relocate. Two years in a row they have done this.
    I've seen seats appear. Others have reported seats appearing.

Looking what was for sale (and is still for sale) to new STH, none was in yellow, light grey, or even the old medium grey seats AFAIK. I don't think we've lost out on something - unless you wanted some real expensive seats front and centre. Is there somewhere in particular you are aware was sold without an opportunity for us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I moved 3 seats last week and got confirmation of the move. However, the new seats...along with the old ones...are no longer on my account. Has anyone else noticed this or are your new seats viewable on your account?

Dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eastend View Post
    I moved 3 seats last week and got confirmation of the move. However, the new seats...along with the old ones...are no longer on my account. Has anyone else noticed this or are your new seats viewable on your account?

Dom
    Yes, same here. I got the confirmation email but neither the new seats or the old ones are on my account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question, didn't want to start a new thread for this, for those using the payment plan. Is the money withdrawn automatically on the specific dates? My account manager shows the amount owing, due on February 13th, with an option to pay it now. Just wondering if I need to actually click on the "pay it now", or, not?

Thanks,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKIE65 View Post
    Quick question, didn't want to start a new thread for this, for those using the payment plan. Is the money withdrawn automatically on the specific dates? My account manager shows the amount owing, due on February 13th, with an option to pay it now. Just wondering if I need to actually click on the "pay it now", or, not?

Thanks,

It will be charged to your credit card account automagically. If you especially generous or maybe a bit tipsy, you can choose 'pay it now' and give them all your money right away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pdogg View Post
    It will be charged to your credit card account automagically. If you especially generous or maybe a bit tipsy, you can choose 'pay it now' and give them all your money right away.
    LOL, figured that, but, just wanted to make sure.
    The way things are looking with the CBA we might all be getting a refund.

Cheers

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved 1 in 110 to 115. Still have two in 110 and 3 in 113.

Registered
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moved my 4 from Section 133 to Section 210 Row 1. Hoping for a much better experience this year.