Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: road trips

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fort York Redcoat View Post
    Ya bud. Taking the mega day of and night back. Pm me if you decide and get a departure time. Haven't bought mine yet but it was a great price last time I looked.
    I am taking the 6:30 am Mega Bus to Montreal arrving around lunch time. Going to McLeans for the Champions League semi-final (2:45 kickoff) in the afternoon. Heading back on the 12:15 am after the game.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philadelphia anyone?

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gmacpheetfc View Post
    Philadelphia anyone?
    Arriving in Philly Saturday morning.

Remember The Man, The Legend, The Goal 5-12-07 and All That #9 Left On The Pitch, Thanks For The Memories !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys so one of my friends cancelled at the last minute so now we have 2 open seats in our car. If you guys could spread the word or ask around if there's anyone from Toronto that wants to go to the philly trip, we're leaving late friday afternoon and coming back sunday evening. Send me a PM if you're interested!

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frings22 View Post
    Hey guys so one of my friends cancelled at the last minute so now we have 2 open seats in our car. If you guys could spread the word or ask around if there's anyone from Toronto that wants to go to the philly trip, we're leaving late friday afternoon and coming back sunday evening. Send me a PM if you're interested!
    Did you guys buy your tickets yet? I just pulled one off stubhub in the opposite corner to the river end ones as Philly does not have an away section unless they initially get a 15 ticket order to start it off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Red CB Toronto View Post
    Did you guys buy your tickets yet? I just pulled one off stubhub in the opposite corner to the river end ones as Philly does not have an away section unless they initially get a 15 ticket order to start it off.
    Hey, I actually emailed them and they do in fact have an away supporters section. The following is a quote from the email they sent me "The Toronto supporters will be sitting in section 133 which is our designated away supporters section. You can order tickets online or by calling Comcast Tickets at 1-800-298-4200" Cheers

RPB Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frings22 View Post
    Hey, I actually emailed them and they do in fact have an away supporters section. The following is a quote from the email they sent me "The Toronto supporters will be sitting in section 133 which is our designated away supporters section. You can order tickets online or by calling Comcast Tickets at 1-800-298-4200" Cheers
    Thanks when I called it seems that it had not been decided in they were having on, I ended up buying a ticket off stubhub at the TFC bench. Guess I will head over to 113.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got crazy tonight and decided to drive to Philii tomorrow. Called and got tickets for section 133. Problem is now I can't sleep and I have to be up real early to drive. Not sure what I was thinking.