Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khso11 View Post
    Can anyone with #1 and #0 upload a pic here?
    Not sure if you'll be able to decipher your picture from this, however the ones I uploaded to them are pretty visible. Each photo is small, but definitely visible if you look closely (and I have bad eyesight).

http://i.imgur.com/m0d4d5y.jpg

Also, just of note: I had purchased the home kit at the start of the season with no cresting, and I've been wearing it all season. I dropped it off pre-game, and what was returned a brand new kit, tags still on it. If you have some sort of sentimental attachment, or maybe autographs, you may want to ask them about this. Since I had no attachment to it, it was nice to see that it was brand-new again.
    Last edited by stegosaurus; 08-27-2015 at 07:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    Not sure if you'll be able to decipher your picture from this, however the ones I uploaded to them are pretty visible. Each photo is small, but definitely visible if you look closely (and I have bad eyesight).

http://i.imgur.com/m0d4d5y.jpg

Also, just of note: I had purchased the home kit at the start of the season with no cresting, and I've been wearing it all season. I dropped it off pre-game, and what was returned a brand new kit, tags still on it. If you have some sort of sentimental attachment, or maybe autographs, you may want to ask them about this. Since I had no attachment to it, it was nice to see that it was brand-new again.
    Thanks