Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    I was going to ask if theres a place on the forum for EA FIFA. Im playing the updated roster and loving it. A depth in various positions. I think we're loaded for bear
    cheyrou and perquis are very underrated
    I thought I would one day give up fifa, but I'm probably going to buy fifa 15. The game provides so much knowledge. It's not just a game, you can pretty much find out the exact stadiums, players, leagues of every team. The ratings are so bang on to there abilities, or at least give you a general idea. I would struggle to know all the south american teams/players without it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, theyre rating system has never been far off in the many years I played it. I was surprised how high they rated perquis, cheyrou at first. I do believe theyre ratings more than the lack of info I've seen in the papers. You can always learn more in this game, I buy the new FIFA every 2-3 years so I can have the updated rosters. draft picks dont show up in the old games lol. Best TFC roster yet, you can put the 2014, 2013 even 2009, 2010 rosters up against it and its clear this is the best yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dutch View Post
    I agree, theyre rating system has never been far off in the many years I played it. I was surprised how high they rated perquis, cheyrou at first. I do believe theyre ratings more than the lack of info I've seen in the papers. You can always learn more in this game, I buy the new FIFA every 2-3 years so I can have the updated rosters. draft picks dont show up in the old games lol. Best TFC roster yet, you can put the 2014, 2013 even 2009, 2010 rosters up against it and its clear this is the best yet.
    have to agree on the ratings thing i always hate when mls fans complain about ratings especially since theyve improved a shit ton since way back when. I still hear Revs fans complain about lee nguyen 75 rating like they expect him to be rated 85 or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SKB View Post
    Formation: 4-2-3-1

Bloom Caldwell Perquis Morrow

Bradley Cheyrou

Findley Giovinco Osorio

Altidore
    Yup. I'm 95% sure this will be our first choice XI. When you consider all the interviews with the players and Vanney, this is the formation that makes the most sense. Osorio said that the two positions he's been practicing in are the AM and left side cutting in. He also said he can fill in CM if he has to. That's the only formation I can think of that has CMs, AMs, and wide men playing inside. Then there's also Vanney talking about how it'll be two of Bradley, Cheyrou, and Warner, and that Giovinco will play AM. I'm guessing Osorio will be the left winger and Giovinco's backup in the middle. Or they'll interchange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Defoe View Post
    I thought I would one day give up fifa, but I'm probably going to buy fifa 15. The game provides so much knowledge. It's not just a game, you can pretty much find out the exact stadiums, players, leagues of every team. The ratings are so bang on to there abilities, or at least give you a general idea. I would struggle to know all the south american teams/players without it.
    Football Manager > FIFA in terms of ratings. Way more teams and players too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SKB View Post
    Formation: 4-2-3-1

Bloom Caldwell Perquis Morrow

Bradley Cheyrou

Findley Giovinco Osorio

Altidore
    Agreed. This is right on. It may technically be listed as 4-1-4-1, with Bradley listed beside Giovinco instead of beside Cheyrou, but as we all know, Bradley will be connecting the two.

The more I think this through, I see TFC playing like New England in their suito 4231/4141.
    Bunbury-findley - wing striker playing outside that comes inside as a second striker
    Jones- Bradley - midfield General
    Rowe-osorio - technical player who cuts inside from the left wing
    Nguyen- giovinco - controls the team and scores from a central attacking position
    Tierney - morrow - attacking left fullback to support the winger that cutsinside.
    Caldwell- Cheyrou - Holding midfield that is conservative enough to allow general to roam.
    Davies(agudelo)-Altidore - forward who can hold the ball up/ play the channels.

Can we just overpay Heaps to come in and use his system with our comparable team?
    Last edited by mcolvy; 02-15-2015 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon View Post
    Football Manager > FIFA in terms of ratings. Way more teams and players too.
    Speaking of Fifa 15, I ran a couple of career seasons as Hamilton.. meaning I barely got any games and simmed most of the first three years. With our current lineup we made to the Semi's the first year.. won MLS cup the following year and made the semi's again the year after. Cheyrou is really fun to play with, just fantastic passing from him and control. Giovinco ended up being the player of the year in MLS twice, with Altidore getting it the other time.

Looking forward to this year, because you know.. Fifa can predict everything .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take any tactical approach that'll win us games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On one hand: that's FIFA 15, that's only a simulation...

On the other hand: SWEEEEEEQQQQklds;kasdkadlkj